Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I will be in Liverpool tomorrow

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:This is like the boy who cried wolf.

You may well have been in Liverpool yesterday, although having tickets to Liverpool and going to the memorial are two different things - especially when you take photos used by the national press and claim them as your own..

If you lie about lots of things, when it comes to telling the truth - people just won't believe you.

So you are accusing me of using copyrighted images....?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Well, I'm guessing you received a monetary contribution from the Daily Mail then, who use the same picture that you claim as yours?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Well, I'm guessing you received a monetary contribution from the Daily Mail then, who use the same picture that you claim as yours?

No I never. I took numerous similar images before that one that im uploading now to photobucket.

But are you accusing me of copyright infringement or not? Pretty easy to answer.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 pm

I trust you are going to contact the Daily Mail about illegal use of your photograph then?

Or do you want me to do it for you?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I trust you are going to contact the Daily Mail about illegal use of your photograph then?

Or do you want me to do it for you?

No. Because I just looked and its nothing like the Daily Mail one so stop chatting nonsense. If it is provide the link to the exact same photograph used please.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 pm

If you are on about this photo? then it is of much better quality for a start than any of my photos and was clearly taken on a camera with a far better lens.

Mine was taking on a phone.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Sure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... opped.html

Same angle as the one you've posted with the same colourings and lighting... Just been cropped a little.

By the way, I'm a photographer :old:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Sure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... opped.html

Same angle as the one you've posted with the same colourings and lighting... Just been cropped a little.

By the way, I'm a photographer :old:

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/ ... Liverpool/

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Didn't know you worked for Getty images as well as EA + a Serie A club.

Really can't be much time for your uni course?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Didn't know you worked for Getty images as well as EA + a Serie A club.

Really can't be much time for your uni course?

Again.... http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/ ... Liverpool/

I do not work for Getty Images. I am not a photographer as they were taken on my phone. I am not a scout. The scout thing was a wind up in retaliation to certain posters. I do work for EA voluntarily and im a student.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 pm

I haven't seen evidence that he's taken pictures and claimed them as his own. The picture in the link is on a different angle to the other one, you can tell by the stand that holds it up on the bottom left of the picture. I don't know RedBluebird from Adam, or whether he's told lies in the past. It just seems pointless arguing about it in the first place, if you believe he's full of shit ignore him.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Caerdydd wrote:I haven't seen evidence that he's taken pictures and claimed them as his own. The picture in the link is on a different angle to the other one, you can tell by the stand that holds it up on the bottom left of the picture. I don't know RedBluebird from Adam, or whether he's told lies in the past. It just seems pointless arguing about it in the first place, if you believe he's full of shit ignore him.

If you look below the album it says uploaded from iPhone as stated and thats my account. I took them yesterday in Liverpool and uploaded them. I have many other pictures but im not uploading ones of myself in on here.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm

It's very easy to save a picture from the web on an iPhone. You can also take screen grabs and crop images very easily.

Just saying.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Caerdydd wrote:I haven't seen evidence that he's taken pictures and claimed them as his own. The picture in the link is on a different angle to the other one, you can tell by the stand that holds it up on the bottom left of the picture. I don't know RedBluebird from Adam, or whether he's told lies in the past. It just seems pointless arguing about it in the first place, if you believe he's full of shit ignore him.

If you look below the album it says uploaded from iPhone as stated and thats my account. I took them yesterday in Liverpool and uploaded them. I have many other pictures but im not uploading ones of myself in on here.

You don't have to prove anything to me. No offence but I'm indifferent, whether you went or not. I'm choosing to believe you, but if you did lie it doesn't affect me anyway. I just think arguing about it is pointless.

Barry Chuckle wrote:It's very easy to save a picture from the web on an iPhone. You can also take screen grabs and crop images very easily.

Just saying.

Im aware of that but to say thats what I did in such a situation is sickening.

Barry Chuckle wrote:It's very easy to save a picture from the web on an iPhone. You can also take screen grabs and crop images very easily.

Just saying.

Don't argue with him, it's just giving him kicks, I can just see him laughing profusely in his parents basement. :old: :old:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Just saying.

Don't argue with him, it's just giving him kicks, I can just see him laughing profusely in his parents basement. :old: :old:

Yep just like he was last time on here full of shit and bragging on twitter how he loves to put bullshit out on this forum as a wind up :old:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Just saying.

Yep just like he was last time on here full of shit and bragging on twitter how he loves to put bullshit out on this forum as a wind up :old:

I would be truly shocked if any student at a decent University would conduct themselves like he has on here. Back in my day a man was judged based on how much you could trust him, this c**t has a lot of growing up to do over the next few years because people will not stand for this bullshit in any walk of life.

:old:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Just saying.

I would be truly shocked if any student at a decent University would conduct themselves like he has on here. Back in my day a man was judged based on how much you could trust him, this c**t has a lot of growing up to do over the next few years because people will not stand for this bullshit in any walk of life.

I hate agreeing with you. BUT...

When I was 17, I was a cocky little c**t. boxed a bit, thought I could handle
myself and like a lot of teenagers.. had too much to say.

Worked in a factory for a bit, i got too chopsy with one of the old boys...

He slapped me right across the face, hard.

Made me feel like a child

But guess what... I'd been acting like one!!

Franky Blawd, He became a very good friend of mine, long gone now bless him :ayatollah:

If RedBullshit bumps into someone like Franky soon, he'll be fine. Lets all cross our fingers

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Ha I was looking back through to see who the posters that had upset you to make you 'go on the wind up' about being a scout, which was just ridiculous and I found this thread where you talk about your HUSBAND quoting how you get by on his salary of 29k and won't be having a baby until you can afford it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86740&p=836508#p836508

And you wonder why no one believes a word you say?

It's not healthy living in a fantasy world picking fights to get cheap thrills from behind your keyboard.

It's even worse when you choose to do it over such a sensitive and emotive topic such as this.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Ha I was looking back through to see who the posters that had upset you to make you 'go on the wind up' about being a scout, which was just ridiculous and I found this thread where you talk about your HUSBAND quoting how you get by on his salary of 29k and won't be having a baby until you can afford it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86740&p=836508#p836508

And you wonder why no one believes a word you say?

It's not healthy living in a fantasy world picking fights to get cheap thrills from behind your keyboard.

It's even worse when you choose to do it over such a sensitive and emotive topic such as this.

Actually I'll admit I misread that and retract the above.

I still think you are a fantasist though and I think using Liverpool as leverage is wrong.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 pm

taffyapple wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Just saying.

Franky Blawd, He became a very good friend of mine, long gone now bless him :ayatollah:

If RedBullshit bumps into someone like Franky soon, he'll be fine. Lets all cross our fingers

My gramp (rip) used to say every cocky teenager needs a good slap..I was alright in my teens got a bit lairy early 20s. Didn't get a slap for my troubles, but got told some very stern words that made me realise how much of an idiot I was acting. Everyone needs a wake up call now and again.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Havent read the thread but it amazes me people give the serie A scout time of day.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Stop making a judgement on my personal life. I made one lie up on a wind up to get back at people who kept annoying me. Since then I have not lied as I was temporarily banned by the mods and let back on the forums under the conditions that I do not name call or make stuff up. I have not done. I have been honest. If you believe I truly deserve a slap then give it to me yourself. I have never had a problem in life with anyone because unlike on here, in the real world, people get on and don't hound people for every single bloody thing. There are a few on here who have nothing better to do than abuse others who do not agree with their views.

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Actually I'll admit I misread that and retract the above.
I still think you are a fantasist though and I think using Liverpool as leverage is wrong.

What leverage mate? All I said is I would be in Liverpool to pay my respects and it would have been nice if others had come out with JFT96 etc but instead they just went on an abuse path because of the OP. I have not lied for ages as I was given a talking too for the Serie A nonsense. Since then I have not lied regardless of whether you believe it or not.

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I would be truly shocked if any student at a decent University would conduct themselves like he has on here. Back in my day a man was judged based on how much you could trust him, this c**t has a lot of growing up to do over the next few years because people will not stand for this bullshit in any walk of life.

If people gave me a chance and stopped abusing me constantly then maybe you'd understand. The only lie I have told on this forum was that I am a scout. There is no others. I am in university and work as a voluntary data reviewer for EA. But yes keep making judgements on my personal life when you dont even know me.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 pm

This could've easily been settled if you took a picture of yourself in Liverpool...

Good on you if you did go though, hopefully the whole truth will come out :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:This could've easily been settled if you took a picture of yourself in Liverpool...

Good on you if you did go though, hopefully the whole truth will come out :ayatollah:

I have photos of myself and mates buddy but I'll just get abuse from a few on here If I upload them.

Yeah hopefully those responsible face punishment now after a new inquest. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:This could've easily been settled if you took a picture of yourself in Liverpool...

As I suggested... But I actually believe Barnet on this one. Those pictures weren't the same.

But Barnet, to say you made up the serie A nonsense "as a wind up" is of course, another lie. You did it to appear ITK. Everyone can see that. You should admit to it and move on.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

You don't get abused in real life because normal folk ignore bullshitters and do not give them the time of day, on here it is very hard to ignore someone who is obviously in a state of complete confusion and playing out fantasies of being a Serie A scout. :old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You don't get abused in real life because normal folk ignore bullshitters and do not give them the time of day, on here it is very hard to ignore someone who is obviously in a state of complete confusion and playing out fantasies of being a Serie A scout. :old:

Ignore list.

You say to someone 'wise up and people will give you another chance' yet you don't give that person another chance, just keep on berating them. The only lie I told was I was a scout and to be fair not many people believed it anyway.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh cry me a river.