Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I will be in Liverpool tomorrow

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 am

Angry Man wrote:None of those pics have you in them!!! You've just downloaded them from he internet you sick b*stard!!!

Yep your rite, there the same pics all over the internet, some people are twisted fuckers. :shock:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:to show my respects for the 2 minutes silence and the 96 bell rings for the supporters lost in Hillsborough.

Hopefully the truth comes out once and for all. It won't bring their loved ones back the truth needs to be spoken.

People think of the 96 but don't realise there have been many who have committed suicide after because of the post trauma and this has compounded and been made worse by the lies and accusations being told by the media and police.

JFT96. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's more chance of you being a Serie A scout or having an average sized than you actually going to Liverpool tommorrow. Justice for the 96 and all that, what the Sun said was disgusting but the Scousers must stop this relentless pursuit for what is perceived to be "Justice".

:old:

Without doubt the most disgraceful thing you've said on here, you really have a 1 dimensional, emotionless outlook. You have no idea...really no idea.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 am

I dont know why this guy even posts such crap like this saying hes gone there to take pictures when clearly the pics are not from him there all off other sites i mean i could link everyone, we all know who he is on twitter he deserves a good kicking the weazel for trying to blag about this sick joke, one of the pics where he even cut out the heads on the real picture below , i really dont know how or why people get there kicks out of something like this :evil: :shock:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... opped.html

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:to show my respects for the 2 minutes silence and the 96 bell rings for the supporters lost in Hillsborough.

Hopefully the truth comes out once and for all. It won't bring their loved ones back the truth needs to be spoken.

People think of the 96 but don't realise there have been many who have committed suicide after because of the post trauma and this has compounded and been made worse by the lies and accusations being told by the media and police.

JFT96. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's more chance of you being a Serie A scout or having an average sized than you actually going to Liverpool tommorrow. Justice for the 96 and all that, what the Sun said was disgusting but the Scousers must stop this relentless pursuit for what is perceived to be "Justice".

:old:

Without doubt the most disgraceful thing you've said on here, you really have a 1 dimensional, emotionless outlook. You have no idea...really no idea.

I think its the only DECENT thing he's ever posted, or is likely to post!!

Why?

Because without yesterdays findings, 96 people would be lying in the ground and statements
like his would STILL have some credence with the ignorant fuckers who believed the words of
a police force and government that deserved to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Now, posters can read his statement and understand EXACTLY WHY those families never gave up!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:will you be going to Heysel as well ??

It could be argued that Juve fans started that and then shit themselves when the Scousers fought back.

Interesting read

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/heysel.html

Violence between Cardiff and Swansea was so bad that for a while it seemed likely that the fixture would be deleted from the season's programme altogether, and the result decided by the Pools panel.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 am

Angry Man wrote:
None of those pics have you in them!!! You've just downloaded them from he internet you sick b*stard!!!

Why would I post a picture of myself on here with the abuse I get? Check my facebook wall if you like though.

These are all photos I've taken on my phone and uploaded. Check Twitter if you want as well.

People on here have been quick enough to search both accounts before.

Its not exactly impossible to get to Liverpool is it? Here's my train tickets with my initials on. If you want i'll write whatever you want on it and post a picture back of it with the new word on it.

Sick that some people will go to some lengths to abuse a young lad on a message board. Also, accusations made are disgusting.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 am

bluebird1977 wrote:I dont know why this guy even posts such crap like this saying hes gone there to take pictures when clearly the pics are not from him there all off other sites i mean i could link everyone, we all know who he is on twitter he deserves a good kicking the weazel for trying to blag about this sick joke, one of the pics where he even cut out the heads on the real picture below , i really dont know how or why people get there kicks out of something like this :evil: :shock:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... opped.html

Are these serious accusations? If so, thats sick. Sort yourself out fella. No one is sick enough to post such pictures about such a sensitive issue like that. At least I hope no one is that sick. I was in Liverpool, it was a very moving day and an education and life lesson. The reality hit home that football ain't and wasn't as important as I thought. Carry on judging if you want and coming to completely false conclusions in your own head, but thats a fault on your behalf and not mine. I know where I was yesterday.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 am

If you are a "young lad" - how come you claim to have been a Serie A scout?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:If you are a "young lad" - how come you claim to have been a Serie A scout?

Hes not young at all its the same guy who come on here to wind everyone up months ago here
http://twitter.com/redbluebird1927

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:If you are a "young lad" - how come you claim to have been a Serie A scout?

Because 2 members in particular thought it would be clever to routinely abuse me for every single post so I went on a wind up to annoy them in the same way they were annoying me.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Hes not young at all its the same guy who come on here to wind everyone up months ago here

Im 21.

Care to explain your accusations then?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am

How come the quality of the photos change if they were taken on your phone? :roll:

Its cool if you went but dont use other peoples photos to make it seem how great you are

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

Whatever story suits at the time with this idiot fella, don't waste your energy replying.

Playing the "young lad being bullied" card now

And will conveniently forget that and just like magic be an ea games analyst or whatever bollox he claims when that suits.

I paint pylons pink, run a very successful business doing it, am looking at buying 3 New vans and employing 6 New people in the new year. I also run a small dolphin circus out of a paddling pool in my back yard.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

RedBluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Im 21.

Care to explain your accusations then?

21 year old scout yes of course, thats you on twitter on the wind up before on here and bragging on twitter because some guy called rhys called you out on here before months ago due to you being the forum clown posting attension seeking threads and most can remember this im sure :roll:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:

Whatever story suits at the time with this idiot fella, don't waste your energy replying.

And will conveniently forget that and just like magic be an ea games analyst or whatever bollox he claims when that suits.

I paint pylons pink, run a very successful business doing it, am looking at buying 3 New vans and employing 6 New people in the new year. I also run a small dolphin circus out of a paddling pool in my back yard.

I love dolphins. Would you travel to Neath with your circus?

:lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 am

The guy is a tool. I'd love for him to fall down some stairs in a bad way!

He's on twitter saying that THE SUN should be banned... Then a couple of days before has this tweet..Have to agree with him. Money is ruining football. thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/s…. Taken from a page of THE SUN!!!!!

He states he supports Cardiff and Dortmund. Couldnt care less about any other team. Half his football tweets are about Liverpool and it's players!!!

He says he lives in Cardiff uni in aber. But his train ticket is from flint!!!

I wouldn't piss on the guy if he was on fire!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:How come the quality of the photos change if they were taken on your phone? :roll:

Its cool if you went but dont use other peoples photos to make it seem how great you are

I have many others that were terrible quality if you want to see them. They are my photos.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 am

if your 21 then grow up lad, its pain in the arses like you or ruin the reputations of the younger generations, to use your quote i did it on a wind up refering to your seria A and now EA data analasyst then as a 21 yr old you should be ashamed, i suggest you either stop with the tales and focus on your studies since you are in uni and thats great well done but instead of winding people up making fake stuff up maybe that time spent should of been focusing on your uni work.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 am

RedBluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:How come the quality of the photos change if they were taken on your phone? :roll:

I have many others that were terrible quality if you want to see them. They are my photos.

So you getting royalties from the daily mail then to use your photo :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
AbsolutelyFearless wrote:

I love dolphins. Would you travel to Neath with your circus?

Can't move them. They exist in a parallel back garden you enter by running through the back door. A bit like in the harry potter books. Something to do with the moisture in the air where I live being the correct level. Thats what the guy that sold them told me when he conveniently knocked my door last week.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 am

Ramstein blue wrote:The guy is a tool. I'd love for him to fall down some stairs in a bad way!

He's on twitter saying that THE SUN should be banned... Then a couple of days before has this tweet..Have to agree with him. Money is ruining football. thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/s…. Taken from a page of THE SUN!!!!!

He states he supports Cardiff and Dortmund. Couldnt care less about any other team. Half his football tweets are about Liverpool and it's players!!!

Thanks mate. I support Cardiff, follow Dortmund. Not that it's any of your business.

I tweet about loads of football related stuff regardless of team.

My mate lives in flint so we drove from Aber to flint and stayed at his then got train to liverpool on the day then last train home.

Your abuse is sickening.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

citybluechris wrote:if your 21 then grow up lad, its pain in the arses like you or ruin the reputations of the younger generations, to use your quote i did it on a wind up refering to your seria A and now EA data analasyst then as a 21 yr old you should be ashamed, i suggest you either stop with the tales and focus on your studies since you are in uni and thats great well done but instead of winding people up making fake stuff up maybe that time spent should of been focusing on your uni work.

I am an EA data reviewer. Ask Matthew Smith if you want. It's voluntary.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am

RedBluebird wrote:
citybluechris wrote:if your 21 then grow up lad, its pain in the arses like you or ruin the reputations of the younger generations, to use your quote i did it on a wind up refering to your seria A and now EA data analasyst then as a 21 yr old you should be ashamed, i suggest you either stop with the tales and focus on your studies since you are in uni and thats great well done but instead of winding people up making fake stuff up maybe that time spent should of been focusing on your uni work.

I am an EA data reviewer. Ask Matthew Smith if you want. It's voluntary.

Was this the same EA data reviewer that you were going on about applying for a month ago when you were last on here?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 am

"He's on twitter saying that THE SUN should be banned... Then a couple of days before has this tweet..Have to agree with him. Money is ruining football. thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/s…. Taken from a page of THE SUN!!!!!"

This really made me laugh!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 am

RedBluebird wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:The guy is a tool. I'd love for him to fall down some stairs in a bad way!

Thanks mate. I support Cardiff, follow Dortmund. Not that it's any of your business.

I tweet about loads of football related stuff regardless of team.

My mate lives in flint so we drove from Aber to flint and stayed at his then got train to liverpool on the day then last train home.

Your abuse is sickening.

So why state you don't care about any other team? And just seem to follows Liverpool and Cardiff things? I don't see you tweeting about much football related over an extensive period other than Liverpool or city?

Why say don't buy the sun but days before read it yourself. Is it ok to buy or browse their homepage 364 days of the year?

for a seria a scout you thought you'd be interested in the italian teams!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 am

Can't bothered arguing. It'll solve nothing. I am in uni and work voluntary for EA. Will one of the mods please ban me? I've had enough.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:29 am

RedBluebird wrote:Can't bothered arguing. It'll solve nothing. I am in uni and work voluntary for EA. Will one of the mods please ban me? I've had enough.

Get studying! You don't want to end up like me.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Can't bothered arguing. It'll solve nothing. I am in uni and work voluntary for EA. Will one of the mods please ban me? I've had enough.

Stop comming on here blagging then in thread after thread then you wouldnt be acting like a 12year old with the please ban me talk, you done the same before a few times :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Bye bye, think i'l have a triple in the Tavi tonight to celebrate. As most know on here I am not the biggest fan of the younger generations but we do have some brilliant young posters on here who understand the club like and the other older heads on here, these posters give me hope for the future.

However what I do not have any time for are bullshitters and annoying little big headed pests like the poster above. His arrogance and then self pity astounds me. You do not need to be banned, you just need to leave or wise up. No 21 year old student of Clowns college Aber or Oxbridge should conduct themselves the way you are. I like to think most people your age have a modicum of common sense but hey ho, broken Britain and all that.

:old: :old:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:34 pm

This is like the boy who cried wolf.

You may well have been in Liverpool yesterday, although having tickets to Liverpool and going to the memorial are two different things - especially when you take photos used by the national press and claim them as your own..

If you lie about lots of things, when it comes to telling the truth - people just won't believe you.