Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I will be in Liverpool tomorrow

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

to show my respects for the 2 minutes silence and the 96 bell rings for the supporters lost in Hillsborough.

Hopefully the truth comes out once and for all. It won't bring their loved ones back the truth needs to be spoken.

People think of the 96 but don't realise there have been many who have committed suicide after because of the post trauma and this has compounded and been made worse by the lies and accusations being told by the media and police.

JFT96. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I will be in Liverpool tomorrow

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Good for you. I read "Hillesborough the truth" by Phil Scraton last year so heartbreaking.

Justice for 96

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Good for you.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 pm

RedBluebird wrote:to show my respects for the 2 minutes silence and the 96 bell rings for the supporters lost in Hillsborough.

Hopefully the truth comes out once and for all. It won't bring their loved ones back the truth needs to be spoken.

People think of the 96 but don't realise there have been many who have committed suicide after because of the post trauma and this has compounded and been made worse by the lies and accusations being told by the media and police.

There's more chance of you being a Serie A scout or having an average sized than you actually going to Liverpool tommorrow. Justice for the 96 and all that, what the Sun said was disgusting but the Scousers must stop this relentless pursuit for what is perceived to be "Justice".

:old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:to show my respects for the 2 minutes silence and the 96 bell rings for the supporters lost in Hillsborough.

There's more chance of you being a Serie A scout or having an average sized than you actually going to Liverpool tommorrow. Justice for the 96 and all that, what the Sun said was disgusting but the Scousers must stop this relentless pursuit for what is perceived to be "Justice".

Pathetic.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 am

Of course, you can prove him wrong by posting a picture of yourself, at Anfield, with a copy of tomorrow's paper.

Then he will have to eat his words barnet!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 am

Damned Yank wrote:Of course, you can prove him wrong by posting a picture of yourself, at Anfield, with a copy of tomorrow's paper.

I wont be at Anfield I don't think. I'm just going with the flow of a group so I think we may be heading to Albert Docks etc. and just having a look around the city centre, etc. If I do get to go to Anfield then it will be a nice addition to the trip. Just hoping the people of living get some better news tomorrow than the usual lies and cover ups they are used too. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am

RedBluebird wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Of course, you can prove him wrong by posting a picture of yourself, at Anfield, with a copy of tomorrow's paper.

I wont be at Anfield I don't think. I'm just going with the flow of a group so I think we may be heading to Albert Docks etc. and just having a look around the city centre, etc. If I do get to go to Anfield then it will be a nice addition to the trip. Just hoping the people of living get some better news tomorrow than the usual lies and cover ups they are used too. :ayatollah:

Yeah albert docks, even better.

I'm looking forward to seeing the fake old man 1948 have his pathetic abuse shoved back down his throat!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 am

Damned Yank wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing the fake old man 1948 have his pathetic abuse shoved back down his throat!

WHOA!!

Hang on a minute. The thread was about how he was going to Liverpool to pay his respects to the 96.

when he obviously isn't.

If I was going there to 'pay my respects'...

I think a trip to Anfield would be a must?

A more honest post would have been "we just happen to be going on a knees up, same day!"

As for 1948 braincells...

Scousers may not be everyones cup of tea. But their relentless search for the truth is to be
admired over this. Exposing the guilty and the incompetent cunts who really caused the
disaster sooner than leave it and have Joe Public thinking "hooligans caused it!"....

That could have been ANY Club that day. It could have been us!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 am

taffyapple wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

WHOA!!

Hang on a minute. The thread was about how he was going to Liverpool to pay his respects to the 96.

when he obviously isn't.

A more honest post would have been "we just happen to be going on a knees up, same day!"

Scousers may not be everyones cup of tea. But their relentless search for the truth is to be
admired over this. Exposing the guilty and the incompetent cunts who really caused the
disaster sooner than leave it and have Joe Public thinking "hooligans caused it!"....

True, it could've been us and the system let everyone down when it was not fully investigated immediately. 23 years later is too little, too late.

Shame on Britain for that.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 am

will you be going to Heysel as well ??

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:30 am

NIBluebird wrote:will you be going to Heysel as well ??

It could be argued that Juve fans started that and then shit themselves when the Scousers fought back.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

It could be argued that Juve fans started that and then shit themselves when the Scousers fought back.

Interesting read

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/heysel.html

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Interesting read

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/heysel.html

I need to eat, so I've only read parts of it. As it says, a number of people to blame, not least the Juve and Liverpool fans.

Violenza e stupido, but football will still attract people for the gang culture and violence for years to come, not just in Britain. I honestly don't have the solution.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm

this thread totally confuses me.

Redbluebird, you are going to Liverpool on the piss....why try to pretend you are going there to "pay your respects" :?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

WHOA!!

when he obviously isn't.

Most sense in a post I've ever seen on here

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 pm

The vigil is in the city centre. I will pay my respects there in about 5-10 minutes when the bells start ringing. I don't really care what you think, judge as you like. I will however be showing my respects. No trip to Anfield is needed.

3:06pm pay your respects!!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpoo ... -31804912/

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Hurry up with that picture barnet

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Always the victims, it's never your fault...

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Always the victims, it's never your fault...

What a disgusting thing to say

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

RedBluebird wrote:The vigil is in the city centre. I will pay my respects there in about 5-10 minutes when the bells start ringing. I don't really care what you think, judge as you like. I will however be showing my respects. No trip to Anfield is needed.

3:06pm pay your respects!!!!

Did you pay your respects to the victims of 9/11? Hillsborough is like any other footballing tragedy, be it Munich, Valley Parade or the little known incident in 1971 in Ibrox. Why do we hear so much about Hillsborough? I remember the day very well and it still gets me very emotional but what is "Justice"?

:old: :old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Are you the same redbluebird that tried to make out you were a scout for an italian seria A club? If so then yor a lying kunt and I bet you aint even near liverpool! If yor not that redbluebird then my apologies! But let's hope you pay yor respects every year in aberfan on the anniversary of the aberfan disaster.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

Are you the same redbluebird that tried to make out you were a scout for an italian seria A club? If so then yor a lying kunt and I bet you aint even near liverpool! If yor not that redbluebird then my apologies! But let's hope you pay yor respects every year in aberfan on the anniversary of the aberfan disaster.

Here here pal. He is the very same. I have no objections to people giving their respects to the fallen but all to often people do it to appear cool. Sad fact is Aberfan gets very little coverage on here compared to Hillsborough.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm

He's a video games data reviewer now for EA too! Must do this in between transfer windows!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:He's a video games data reviewer now for EA too! Must do this in between transfer windows!

He's also a Borussia Dortmund ST holder and claims to have bumped into Barack Obama in a field outside Penarth.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:He's a video games data reviewer now for EA too! Must do this in between transfer windows!

He's also a Borussia Dortmund ST holder and claims to have bumped into Barack Obama in a field outside Penarth.

Some sort of serial fantasist?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:29 am

and the most important

Moving day in Liverpool. Have only just got back to North Wales. Nice to see fans of many clubs in attendance to show their respects. Hopefully true justice will be served now and those responsible face the full force of the law after an inquest. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 am

The truth is there right in front of us. Our government just need to stop being cowards and take responsibility.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 am

RedBluebird wrote:Image

and the most important

Moving day in Liverpool. Have only just got back to North Wales. Nice to see fans of many clubs in attendance to show their respects. Hopefully true justice will be served now and those responsible face the full force of the law after an inquest. :ayatollah:

None of those pics have you in them!!! You've just downloaded them from he internet you sick b*stard!!!