Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stop overrating Wales!!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Poor old Coleman has a hard job. Don't forget no other manager has ever got Wales to qualify for a major tournament. 1958 was even a wildcard entry. Look at our team, no prem keepers. The defence is average, they're decent players but nothing
High profile. We do not have any strikers whatsoever, Morison plays for a team I'm tipping to go down, Im sure he doesn't even start. Ched is in prison but only scored loads in league one, we can't rely on someone playing that level. Midfield are where the best options are but, Bellamy isn't getting any younger, our captain Ramsey doesn't even get first team and he's been awful lately. Allen looks a tidy little player and there's the main man, the only problem is we only have one Gareth bale. Teams who qualify for tournaments have match winners everywhere. We rely on one man. We were
Atrocious tonight I know, but of we'd
Played well probably would have lost 2-1 and still been in same boat. Hate being negative cos I love supporting my country but that is just a reality check

Re: Stop overrating Wales!!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:02 pm

The reality is we were still shocking even with what we have.

San Marina would have not lost my that much, thats the reality.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 pm

All the confidence has left that team that Speed provided

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 pm

I thought I was watching port talbot, went to turn off sgorio s4x to sky sports, and realised it was wales playing

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:The reality is we were still shocking even with what we have.

San Marina would have not lost my that much, thats the reality.

No but san marino would of...

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Yeah, I don't expect us to qualify from this group but it's the way we're playing that is pissing people off. It just stinks of bad management and organisation. It is also hard to take when the manager refuses to shoulder any of the blame. We don't expect to win every game but we don't expect to lose 6-1 either!