Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UFC Fans

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Can anyone tell me if the The Ultimate Fighter Fridays with Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson is on in the UK
as i can find it anywhere.

Also when is The Ultimate Fighter Smashers UK v OZ. Is it December

Many thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: UFC Fans

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am

Beans wrote:Can anyone tell me if the The Ultimate Fighter Fridays with Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson is on in the UK

The Smashes has already started but it won't be shown on UK tv :evil: ,The TUF 16 starts Friday in America but I've looked everywhere like yourself and can't find it.

The Smashes final is being shown on Dec 15 on uk tv ,if you manage to find The TUF let us know mate :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 am

Aw ffs. Okay mate thank you. Will do :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm

The Ultimate Fighter is on @ 12am Tuesday ESPN :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Is Roy Nelson "Big Country"?

I remember watching him and thinking, f**k he can take a hit :shock:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 pm

CantonJack wrote:Is Roy Nelson "Big Country"?

I remember watching him and thinking, f**k he can take a hit :shock:

Yes mate ,that's the one. He looks like a hot dog eating champion but he can fight :D

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Beans wrote:Can anyone tell me if the The Ultimate Fighter Fridays with Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson is on in the UK

The Smashes has already started but it won't be shown on UK tv :evil: ,The TUF 16 starts Friday in America but I've looked everywhere like yourself and can't find it.

The Smashes final is being shown on Dec 15 on uk tv ,if you manage to find The TUF let us know mate :ayatollah:

Isit definatelty not showing in uk and not espn they usually show all the UFC shows and with the smashes being uk v Australia wud have thought that would defo be showing on there?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Isit definatelty not showing in uk and not espn they usually show all the UFC shows and with the smashes being uk v Australia wud have thought that would defo be showing on there?

TUF 16 is on 12 am Tuesday espn

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Great news. Not only TUF 16 is on Mondays at midnight they are also showing
Australia vs GB: The Smashes every Wednesday at midnight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: