Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coleman out!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm

I know they say you should give new managers times, but the statistics say it all, as Annis posted, 5 games, 5 defeats & only one goal scored, Coleman has got to go, NOW :!: :!:

with Speedo(R.I.P) in charge, the vast majority of Welsh football fans were hopeful of challenging for a place in Rio, but now, unless something drastic is done, we seem to be slipping back into the days where we were the whooping boys of football.

& tonights performance sums it up, a 6-1 trouncing away to a team which drew to Scotland on the weekend, this is going to be a long, & by the looks of things, painful qualifying campaign.

The future certainly ain't bright...unless Coleman goes :old:

Re: Coleman out!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 pm

RhonddaBluebird1927 wrote:I know they say you should give new managers times, but the statistics say it all, as Annis posted, 5 games, 5 defeats & only one goal scored, Coleman has got to go, NOW :!: :!:

with Speedo(R.I.P) in charge, the vast majority of Welsh football fans were hopeful of challenging for a place in Rio, but now, unless something drastic is done, we seem to be slipping back into the days where we were the whooping boys of football.

& tonights performance sums it up, a 6-1 trouncing away to a team which drew to Scotland on the weekend, this is going to be a long, & by the looks of things, painful qualifying campaign.

The future certainly ain't bright...unless Coleman goes :old:

Well said! Coleman out now!