Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

colemans salary???????????

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

anybody know what type of salary coleman is earning from the faw??????

Re: colemans salary???????????

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

He doesn't even deserve an orange at half time. :twisted:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Too much

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:25 pm

I read at some point it was 150k which is massively low. Pay peanuts...

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I read at some point it was 150k which is massively low. Pay peanuts...

my point exactly,what do we expect ???????????,no high profile manager would ever take the welsh job with those type of wages on offer

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 pm

caerblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I read at some point it was 150k which is massively low. Pay peanuts...

my point exactly,what do we expect ???????????,no high profile manager would ever take the welsh job with those type of wages on offer

Id rather Brian Flynn....
On that note I also notice they have gone backwards since they sacked him :roll:

All they needed was a figure head to work with Dutch ray and Roberts.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

150k a year not bad is it,im lucky if i earn 20k and i graft my nuts off :roll:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Id rather Brian Flynn....
On that note I also notice they have gone backwards since they sacked him :roll:

All they needed was a figure head to work with Dutch ray and Roberts.

just goes to show how out of touch with modern day football the faw really are,we will always struggle giving our limited playing resources, but they pulled off a coup in appointing speed, even though i think alot of that comes down to appointing someone again on the cheap,why they didnt continue with speeds back room team is anyones guess

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:50 pm

earnieblue wrote:150k a year not bad is it,im lucky if i earn 20k and i graft my nuts off :roll:

150k a year for a football manager is peanuts mate,for a working man its a gold mine