Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well i feel sorry for

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

All the fans who have spent their hard earned cash,to go out to serbia for that crap.COLEMAN OUT

Re: Well i feel sorry for

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

earnieblue wrote:All the fans who have spent their hard earned cash,to go out to serbia for that crap.COLEMAN OUT

Well on the plus side they got to see Serbian players and a lot of goals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 pm

earnieblue wrote:All the fans who have spent their hard earned cash,to go out to serbia for that crap.COLEMAN OUT

|nearly went.

If I had I know what I would be doing now. Demanding my money back.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

I know a few who drove out there.............they deserved more from everyone concerned.they should hang their heads in shame and give those fans their money back.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Fishy went....hope they give them a refund :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Why should people get refunds? They paid the money at their own discretion.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 pm

hope they enjoyed the rest of the trip ,that performance on the pitch was shameful

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm

I'v never been a huge fan of Welsh football, But I will never go to watch them play as long as Coleman is in charge. He must go now!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Why should people get refunds? They paid the money at their own discretion.

Dont expect people to get refunds but having to use your cash your holidays etc,we should expect better.COLEMAN OUT