Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashamed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 pm

The only word i can honestly say i feel after 70 minutes of watching our National side.

If this isn't the biggest wake up call the Welsh FA have ever had in their lives then they should all relieve themselves of their respective positions now.

1. Trying to replace the late Gary Speed on the cheap, installing a manager who has never done anything or inspired anyone, when they had two ready made replacements in the outspoken but liked & respected Raymond Verheijen & Osian Roberts who were both unquestionably huge in our recent upturn in fortunes, but no, they employ Coleman instead.

2. Coleman straight away severs ties with Verheijen which instantly upsets Ramsey as it was no secret he wanted Verheijen as part of the set up (he even got a dressing down for saying he wanted him as manager).

3. With manager & captain on dicey ground instead of trying to build bridges he tries to lure the very person who nearly ended Ramsey's career to play for Wales and turn his back on his home nation - having already said previously he is English and that was the end of it.

We do need our strongest 11 to play nearly all the time to have any chance of competing in this group - a group I thought we'd have a chance in as all countries will take points off each other. Coleman hasn't had that in these first two matches, which is unfortunate but it still doesn't excuse the teams he has put out & the tactics employed.

I don't think he should've been appointed, I don't think the senior players think he should've been appointed. I don't advocate player power but I'm sure messers Ramsey, Bale, Allen etc are all looking at themselves thinking the whole set up is a complete and utter shambles.

And as I finish writing this it's now a 6-1 rout - and rout in every sense of the word.

Don't forget a year or so ago we were improving all the time.

What a difference a year makes.

Disgusted.

Re: Ashamed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Agree totally - FAW hang your heads in shame

Next home game - will be a "home" game for the scots,as not many welsh fans will pay £20 to watch this shite

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

100% agree with this!... FAW needs to be sorted out on the field and off it, shambles!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Whens the last time we had a forgien manager?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:The only word i can honestly say i feel after 70 minutes of watching our National side.

If this isn't the biggest wake up call the Welsh FA have ever had in their lives then they should all relieve themselves of their respective positions now.

1. Trying to replace the late Gary Speed on the cheap, installing a manager who has never done anything or inspired anyone, when they had two ready made replacements in the outspoken but liked & respected Raymond Verheijen & Osian Roberts who were both unquestionably huge in our recent upturn in fortunes, but no, they employ Coleman instead.

2. Coleman straight away severs ties with Verheijen which instantly upsets Ramsey as it was no secret he wanted Verheijen as part of the set up (he even got a dressing down for saying he wanted him as manager).

3. With manager & captain on dicey ground instead of trying to build bridges he tries to lure the very person who nearly ended Ramsey's career to play for Wales and turn his back on his home nation - having already said previously he is English and that was the end of it.

We do need our strongest 11 to play nearly all the time to have any chance of competing in this group - a group I thought we'd have a chance in as all countries will take points off each other. Coleman hasn't had that in these first two matches, which is unfortunate but it still doesn't excuse the teams he has put out & the tactics employed.

I don't think he should've been appointed, I don't think the senior players think he should've been appointed. I don't advocate player power but I'm sure messers Ramsey, Bale, Allen etc are all looking at themselves thinking the whole set up is a complete and utter shambles.

And as I finish writing this it's now a 6-1 rout - and rout in every sense of the word.

Don't forget a year or so ago we were improving all the time.

What a difference a year makes.

Disgusted.

100 per cent agree that is a great post and sums it up perfectly :(

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Ive got my tickets for the Scotland game already,just hope we have a new manager :o