Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coleman

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

messing up all of Gary Speeds good work... we looked actually quite good under Speedo and could actually win some games, but this is f*cking shocking, it's an embarrassment to all what speed did!
FAW need to sort themselves out, and the management of our team out cos welsh football is falling apart once again! to think we've got Bale, Allen, Ramsey and a few premier league players in the team and they can't do f**k all!

time for another change i think (yes early but Coleman looks useless)... your thoughts?

Re: Coleman

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

It wasn't just Speed who did all the hard work. People forget the backroom staff he assembled.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:It wasn't just Speed who did all the hard work. People forget the backroom staff he assembled.

IMPORTANT WORD THAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Coleman couldn't organise sex in a brothel.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:It wasn't just Speed who did all the hard work. People forget the backroom staff he assembled.

i can't understand why that (can remember his name but its started with a V :lol: ) didn't get the job! and when they appointed Hartson as a coach then you knew things weren't going to be good! :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

due to the lack of funds available to the faw,we ll never be able to attract a top profile name to be the welsh manager,ex players are about our limit,while speed brought some respect back which seen wales raise about 50 places in the rankings,coleman is just useless and all speeds hard work looks like its gone to waste

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

i can't understand why that (can remember his name but its started with a V :lol: ) didn't get the job! and when they appointed Hartson as a coach then you knew things weren't going to be good! :evil:

Interesting interview coming up from a man who appears negative at the best of times.....shocking, shocking performance! :oops:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:25 pm

caerblue wrote:due to the lack of funds available to the faw,we ll never be able to attract a top profile name to be the welsh manager,ex players are about our limit,while speed brought some respect back which seen wales raise about 50 places in the rankings,coleman is just useless and all speeds hard work looks like its gone to waste

but why did they pick Coleman for? he was useless at all the clubs he's managed, and they picked him from a Greek minnow side?! just shows the calibre that they brought it!... they need to sort the mess out, on the field and off it!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:due to the lack of funds available to the faw,we ll never be able to attract a top profile name to be the welsh manager,ex players are about our limit,while speed brought some respect back which seen wales raise about 50 places in the rankings,coleman is just useless and all speeds hard work looks like its gone to waste

but why did they pick Coleman for? he was useless at all the clubs he's managed, and they picked him from a Greek minnow side?! just shows the calibre that they brought it!... they need to sort the mess out, on the field and off it!

like i said due to lack of finances,like you said he was manager of a greek minnow side(which goes to show he was unwanted),it would be actually interesting to know what type of salary coleman is earning???????,i bet its along way short of many international teams

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Coleman and that Jak tw@t OUT :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm

So who would replace CC then?

My son could have a go

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

like i said due to lack of finances,like you said he was manager of a greek minnow side(which goes to show he was unwanted),it would be actually interesting to know what type of salary coleman is earning???????,i bet its along way short of many international teams

if they got no funds why did they get rid of raymond verheijen? he was already there, only had to offer him a little more as he wanted the job to begin with, and so did the players!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Whoever we get next is going to be good regardless...

Gould - Crap
Hughes - Good
Toshack - Crap
Speed - Good
Coleman - Crap

:)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

if they got no funds why did they get rid of raymond verheijen? he was already there, only had to offer him a little more as he wanted the job to begin with, and so did the players!

it werent the faw that got rid of verheijen it was coleman

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

didn't think it was possible to hate him much more than i did, just happened!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

didn't think it was possible to hate him much more than i did, just happened!

snap hate him and hartson both f*cking jacks and hate cardiff,sooner they get sacked the better

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

problem is they wont sack him, will just say 'give them time'... no f**k off, 5 games and no wins?! they've had time and its up!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

Lack of funds is not the reason isit as ray was already part of speeds team, could of made him manager and carried on the work he and speed started.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 pm

himynameismartyn wrote:Whoever we get next is going to be good regardless...

Gould - Crap
Hughes - Good
Toshack - Crap
Speed - Good
Coleman - Crap

:)

Hughes was useless, Toshack not so bad

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 pm

caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
caerblue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

What I don't get is WHY coleman was appointed INSTEAD. Joke.