Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5 - 1

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Need I say anymore???

Oh yes -----------------------------------------------------COLEMAN OUT-----------------------------------Shite

Re: 5 - 1

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

If I was a Welsh player regardless of age I would retire and then come out in the press and tell it like it is. I really hope Malky convinces Bellamy to retire this season and helps him beat his demons and get back to his best at club football. Craig doesn't need the added distraction of a laughing stock of an international team. He is Cardiff born and proud of that fact even if he does support Liverpool (always been honest about that) and he can achieve far more with City under a manager and boardroom taking things far more seriously. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

only two games in and already qualifying looks impossible :( ,coleman just aint got a clue

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

RedBluebird wrote:If I was a Welsh player regardless of age I would retire and then come out in the press and tell it like it is. I really hope Malky convinces Bellamy to retire this season and helps him beat his demons and get back to his best at club football. Craig doesn't need the added distraction of a laughing stock of an international team. He is Cardiff born and proud of that fact even if he does support Liverpool (always been honest about that) and he can achieve far more with City under a manager and boardroom taking things far more seriously. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bellamy wouldnt retire from international untill he quit altogether

San Marino would be doing better than us.

Was backing Coleman as i thought we defended well against Belgium. Not no more :x

TheHunter! wrote:San Marino would be doing better than us.

Was backing Coleman as i thought we defended well against Belgium. Not no more :x

Don't be so stupid

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:If I was a Welsh player regardless of age I would retire and then come out in the press and tell it like it is. I really hope Malky convinces Bellamy to retire this season and helps him beat his demons and get back to his best at club football. Craig doesn't need the added distraction of a laughing stock of an international team. He is Cardiff born and proud of that fact even if he does support Liverpool (always been honest about that) and he can achieve far more with City under a manager and boardroom taking things far more seriously. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bellamy wouldnt retire from international untill he quit altogether

Precisely