Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think Bellamy can keep his cool if provoked ????

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Like Leeds defenders saying things about his wife, or away fans singing things, like we did to Hartson???

He is not famous for a good sense of humour and keeping his cool when provoked ?

Should he be used sparingly to start with for this reason??

Agreeing with earlier threads, other teams are going to try and provoke him he will really need our support now more than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Do you think Bellamy can keep his cool if provoked ????

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:Like Leeds defenders saying things about his wife, or away fans singing things, like we did to Hartson???

He is not famous for a good sense of humour and keeping his cool when provoked ?

Agreeing with earlier threads, other teams are going to try and provoke him he will really need our support now more than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hmm, what Bells is going through at the moment, I could see him losing it a bit, but lets hope it doesnt happen.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 pm

He's been in the game long enough to know that the best way to shut abuse up from opposition fans and players is to rise above it and play a blinder on the pitch and maybe bang in a few goals... Then put his finger to his mouth and go....SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!! LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD!!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Like Leeds defenders saying things about his wife, or away fans singing things, like we did to Hartson???

Hmm, what Bells is going through at the moment, I could see him losing it a bit, but lets hope it doesnt happen.

Same here, I am a little worried they could get to him and he could be sent off.

It would take a very strong minded man to cope with the kind of stick we gave Hartson, we definitely got to him that day....

Maybe Malky will give him a little time, because we do have plenty of options..