Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale doesnt deserve

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm

To have to put up with inept pricks like Coleman, Hartson, Edwards, Blake, Myill, Gunter and Mathews.

The gulf between him and the rest of our players is emfuckingbarrasing

Re: Gareth Bale doesnt deserve

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:To have to put up with inept pricks like Coleman, Hartson, Edwards, Blake, Myill, Gunter and Mathews.

fully agree, I fully understand why the better players in recent times have turned they back on Wales

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

he does not deserve hartson...........but they are all there doing their best for wales. they are welsh and deserve our support if they have the shirt on.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Denzil wrote:he does not deserve hartson...........but they are all there doing their best for wales. they are welsh and deserve our support if they have the shirt on.

Bollocks. defending like schoolboys. F.ucking CRAP!!!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

spot on polotelli!! myhill one the worst keepers ive seen, i firmly believe in giving people a chance like coleman but i think enough is enough from me this is utter rubbish, do we have to rely on a bale special free kick all time? it just mind bottles me that scotland can draw with serbia, yes scotland the home team but are we worse than scotland? it just seems the passion has gone out of the players since the sad death of speed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Denzil wrote:he does not deserve hartson...........but they are all there doing their best for wales. they are welsh and deserve our support if they have the shirt on.

Bollocks. defending like schoolboys. F.ucking CRAP!!!

How on earth are the Serbian attack finding so much space..? Are Wales zonal marking..? :shock:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

The team needs a big f*cking kick up the arse full stop. I dont think the players are that bad and I think Ashley Williams is just as bad at times for us as Blake is. Gunter is shite and Matthews needs to do better. But how have we gone from looking decent against Belgium but shite tonight. All stems for the Management

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:To have to put up with inept pricks like Coleman, Hartson, Edwards, Blake, Myill, Gunter and Mathews.

As I've already said, I wouldn't put Blake or Matthews in that bracket.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:The team needs a big f*cking kick up the arse full stop. I dont think the players are that bad and I think Ashley Williams is just as bad at times for us as Blake is. Gunter is shite and Matthews needs to do better. But how have we gone from looking decent against Belgium but shite tonight. All stems for the Management

Sorry but thats anti jack bias.

Blake and Matthews have been absolutely shocking.

Willams is at least getting blocks and challenges in.

You cant blame management for Blake hacking at the ball or Mathews diving into thin air. DJ was right about the pair of em. f*cking hopeless.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

What you mean?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:The team needs a big f*cking kick up the arse full stop. I dont think the players are that bad and I think Ashley Williams is just as bad at times for us as Blake is. Gunter is shite and Matthews needs to do better. But how have we gone from looking decent against Belgium but shite tonight. All stems for the Management

Sorry but thats anti jack bias.

Blake and Matthews have been absolutely shocking.

Willams is at least getting blocks and challenges in.

You cant blame management for Blake hacking at the ball or Mathews diving into thin air. DJ was right about the pair of em. f*cking hopeless.

Its not anti-jack bias. I thought Williams was great against Belgium in the week but I was clearly stated that Williams has been poor at time for Wales like against Bosnia. Same as blake was good against belgium.

Matthews has been poor tonight and Gunter

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

What you mean?

I wouldn't class them as 'inept pricks' :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

What you mean?

I wouldn't class them as 'inept pricks' :lol:

I agree inept pricks is probably too kind to them

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 pm

spot on polotelli!! myhill one the worst keepers ive seen, i firmly believe in giving people a chance like coleman but i think enough is enough from me this is utter rubbish, do we have to rely on a bale special free kick all time? it just mind bottles me that scotland can draw with serbia, yes scotland the home team but are we worse than scotland? it just seems the passion has gone out of the players since the sad death of speed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 pm

I would class them as f*cking inept, pricks or not. Blake was woeful, absolutely woeful from start to finish. Matthews was very poor as was Gunter. Williams is a class above them all and the sad think is many of the idiots on here will label me a Jack for saying that but f**k it, truth hurts.

:old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I would class them as f*cking inept, pricks or not. Blake was woeful, absolutely woeful from start to finish. Matthews was very poor as was Gunter. Williams is a class above them all and the sad think is many of the idiots on here will label me a Jack for saying that but f**k it, truth hurts.

Williams better than Bale or Allen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 am

RedBluebird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I would class them as f*cking inept, pricks or not. Blake was woeful, absolutely woeful from start to finish. Matthews was very poor as was Gunter. Williams is a class above them all and the sad think is many of the idiots on here will label me a Jack for saying that but f**k it, truth hurts.

Williams better than Bale or Allen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Above the three players I mentioned you thick headed tw*t. Christ, you in Aberystwyth Polytechnic or Cardiganshire college for the remedial?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Above the three players I mentioned you thick headed tw*t. Christ, you in Aberystwyth Polytechnic or Cardiganshire college for the remedial?

Either of those would mean im more educated than yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:31 am

I don't think Williams will be too happy having to play alongside the likes of Blake, James Collins, Chris Gunter and Adam Matthews. Tonight he was ok, but there wasn't a lot he could really do with some of the woeful defending around him. Against Belgium he was class.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:12 am

Always stuck up for Darcy, but tonight he, Matthews, Edwards and Myhill were shocking. But who do we have to come in and replace them? We need a miracle tactician who aint Chris Coleman

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

With the Speed effect during the time he was manager I was hoping the players could pick up where we left off.. even Speed passing away I thought it would have drove them to play even better.