Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COLEMAN OUT

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:It diesnt matter if we had Jose Mourinho in charge Bale aside weve got crap f*cking players.

Darcy Blake and Adam Matthews. Oh my f*cking life. Park players.

Blake and Matthews are fine, it's people like Church and David Edwards who shouldn't be anywhere near the side.

Disagree. Blakes been the worse player on the pitch followed by Mathews.

Edwads is shit too. Feel sorry for Church centre forward he is not a back tracking wide man.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

I thought we were showing promise against Belgium even though we lost but this is f*cking dire

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:It diesnt matter if we had Jose Mourinho in charge Bale aside weve got crap f*cking players.

Why are we so shit at football?

Purely down to Welsh mentality of Rugby. Too many talented lads going into the Rugby scene instead of football. We only have 2 decent clubs currently.

Load of bollocks.

Far more kids play football than rugby.

Rugby gets more coverage

National team yes.

Th sport in general no chance

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Speed had a poor start as well, but let's be honest this group is over for us already. Coleman appointment was poor but its the FAW who really deserve our wrath!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Purely down to Welsh mentality of Rugby. Too many talented lads going into the Rugby scene instead of football. We only have 2 decent clubs currently.

Load of bollocks.

Far more kids play football than rugby.

Rugby gets more coverage

National team yes.

Th sport in general no chance

The Western Mail today had rugby on the back page in spite of the fact that Wales have a match tonight. Things like that are common

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm

There's no point letting this continue for the entire qualification campagn and THEN sacking him.

We've seen enough, absolutely nothing to offer. Welsh football needs a big shake up, from grass-roots up to this hapless bunch.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:38 pm

OhhhGa wrote:There's no point letting this continue for the entire qualification campagn and THEN sacking him.

We've seen enough, absolutely nothing to offer. Welsh football needs a big shake up, from grass-roots up to this hapless bunch.

1. Who would you have as manager?

2. And when you say shake-up, do you mean staff and officials etc., or the way players are coached?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

The Echo has far more coverage if football than it does Rugby

city dominate it as do Swansea City the South Wales argus

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 pm

OhhhGa wrote:There's no point letting this continue for the entire qualification campagn and THEN sacking him.

Id just scrap Wales and join forces with England. Im sure theyd welcome Bale and we might get to cheer a welshman on in a major finals in my lifetime.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

2. And when you say shake-up, do you mean staff and officials etc., or the way players are coached?

1. Anyone else, haven't even considered it up until this point.

2. The FAW need to address football in schools. My school had 4 rugby teams but not ONE football team for example, not good enough. Would like to see football taken more seriously throughout Wales. Equally, as you say, coaching has to be co-ordinated by the FAW in a structured and organised manner. It seems that the U21 and below teams are not feeding into the first team as well as they should, I'm sure there's more young talent that needs to be well coached so a more structured 'ladder' system could prove effective. In short, I'd like to feel that Welsh football is progressing as opposed to going backwards or, at best, nowhere at all.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

2. The FAW need to address football in schools. My school had 4 rugby teams but not ONE football team for example, not good enough. Would like to see football taken more seriously throughout Wales. Equally, as you say, coaching has to be co-ordinated by the FAW in a structured and organised manner. It seems that the U21 and below teams are not feeding into the first team as well as they should, I'm sure there's more young talent that needs to be well coached so a more structured 'ladder' system could prove effective. In short, I'd like to feel that Welsh football is progressing as opposed to going backwards or, at best, nowhere at all.

That would be the sad reality that is the brainwashing of rugby in this country.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Id just scrap Wales and join forces with England. Im sure theyd welcome Bale and we might get to cheer a welshman on in a major finals in my lifetime.

I think there's a future for Welsh football. It just won't start until we get a decent manager and the majority of the FAW are sacked and replaced by people with some VISION.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Well said it was the same in mine. Rugby first football second. The FAW are shambolic. I dont think they are interested in improving our game

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Well said it was the same in mine. Rugby first football second. The FAW are shambolic. I dont think they are interested in improving our game

But what can the FAW do about the brainwashing of rugby in Wales?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Need to go back down to the grassroots and sort it same as the english are. They should be going into schools and encouraging kids into playing football not rubgy. And also sorting it on the playing field; the welsh rugby are doing well so are more interesting than this shite

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:57 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Need to go back down to the grassroots and sort it same as the english are. They should be going into schools and encouraging kids into playing football not rubgy. And also sorting it on the playing field; the welsh rugby are doing well so are more interesting than this shite

The two are linked, though. We need to be developing more and better players to have a chance of emulating the success of the rugby side

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm

The two are linked, though. We need to be developing more and better players to have a chance of emulating the success of the rugby side

Agree thats the problem but we need a clean sweep of the FAW and stop this jobs for friends bollucks.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm

1) Sack Coleman.

2) Shake up U21, U18 and U16 Wales teams by focusing on development and playing time.

3) Improve footballing opportunities for young people (inside and outside of school).

4) Pack your bags for Qatar ;)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Can't kids play both sports then? Or is it only America, Australia, France... that can handle CHILDREN playing more than one sport.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:Can't kids play both sports then? Or is it only America, Australia, France... that can handle CHILDREN playing more than one sport.

But the egg is shoved down our throats. But you're a jack, so you can't you see that.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Been following the national side for 35 years, heartbreaks, near misses and broken dreams. Tonight is the lowest of all the lows, we are truly atrocious in all depaetments, and Serbia are playing like a six a side team, we are playing like a pub team I am heartbroken its come to this, and especially gutted for all our fans who have made the trip, the FAW should give them all free tickets for the rest of the home games. Thers still 20 mins to go its going to be 6 or 7. We all know what the issues are it goes beyond the first team, much much deeper as touched upon on this thread, but I have been saying that for decades, falls on deaf ears. Coleman and his staff was totally the wrong choice it just highlights how good a job Speedo was doing. Devastated.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Problem is aswell there are too many PE teachers that are Rugby boys

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:Can't kids play both sports then? Or is it only America, Australia, France... that can handle CHILDREN playing more than one sport.

Of course, but the opportunities aren't there as has been discussed.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:10 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Problem is aswell there are too many PE teachers that are Rugby boys

This, mine called it 'soccer' ffs.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm

6-1 NOW TOTALLY THRASHED COULD HAVE BEEN MORE AND BEATEN VERY EASILY

this is a disgrace, OUT OUT OUT :twisted:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 pm

GET THE INTERNATIONAL CHUCKLE BROTHERS OUT NOW!!!!!!! :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:40 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Far more footballers in Wales than rugby lads, nearly 40,000 more registered players. Can't use that as an excuse.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8072999/

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

One of the main problems is we only have 2 decent club teams in Wales.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490