Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COLEMAN OUT

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Bear in mind I'm from the "give them time" school of thought, can't see him offering anything to Welsh football.

Coleman out; end of.

Re: COLEMAN OUT

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Shocking this.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Shocking this.

Nip it in the bud, sack the b*stard. Reminiscent of the dark ages of the early 2000's.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Major step backwards employing him.

We are looking seriously poor, no chance of qualifying unless we have major changes in management as Coleman has not got a clue.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Cracking goal by Bale :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Great goal but the point still stands. ZERO to do with tactics, just pure Bale quality.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Great strike, from our one world class player.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Shit manager.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Someone list all the managers who are out of work at present.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Who else though? It doesn't look like the F.A.W would pick a non- Welsh manager (Which is ridiculous). However, we are more than happy to pick third rate English players. It beggars belief. I would go for Brendan Rodgers when he is sacked. As for this game, it is going to be a cricket score

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:14 pm

tcblue wrote:Who else though? It doesn't look like the F.A.W would pick a non- Welsh manager (Which is ridiculous). However, we are more than happy to pick third rate English players. It beggars belief. I would go for Brendan Rodgers when he is sacked. As for this game, it is going to be a cricket score

I wouldnt get Rodgers. It should have been Dutch Ray and Roberts but typical FAW. We need a forgiener to bring fresh ideas in

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Someone list all the managers who are out of work at present.

Toshack :D :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 pm

TheHunter! wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Someone list all the managers who are out of work at present.

Toshack :D :lol:

Hes better than this shower of shite

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

It diesnt matter if we had Jose Mourinho in charge Bale aside weve got crap f*cking players.

Darcy Blake and Adam Matthews. Oh my f*cking life. Park players.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Coleman hadthe job because he was bloody WELSH!!! if thats the mindset of the FAW then stop their donations from the British taxpayer!!!!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:It diesnt matter if we had Jose Mourinho in charge Bale aside weve got crap f*cking players.

Why are we so shit at football?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Really poor start for Chris Coleman, Rambo was great for us but is he really the right man to be captain? We are going to be up against it in most games, is he the right man to rally the troops?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm

greeno13 wrote:Really poor start for Chris Coleman, Rambo was great for us but is he really the right man to be captain? We are going to be up against it in most games, is he the right man to rally the troops?

Rambo was made Captain by Speed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm

greeno13 wrote:Really poor start for Chris Coleman, Rambo was great for us but is he really the right man to be captain? We are going to be up against it in most games, is he the right man to rally the troops?

Yeah, Speed appointed him and we were great then. Need to address the woeful defensive issues first and foremost.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:It diesnt matter if we had Jose Mourinho in charge Bale aside weve got crap f*cking players.

Purely down to Welsh mentality of Rugby. Too many talented lads going into the Rugby scene instead of football. We only have 2 decent clubs currently.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Perhaps so but not this crap.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Bear in mind I'm from the "give them time" school of thought, can't see him offering anything to Welsh football.

Coleman out; end of.

I have to agree, tonight will be 5 International loses in a row. Sorry but lets try and rescue/save Wales now.

CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Purely down to Welsh mentality of Rugby. Too many talented lads going into the Rugby scene instead of football. We only have 2 decent clubs currently.

Load of bollocks.

Far more kids play football than rugby.

Forever Blue wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Bear in mind I'm from the "give them time" school of thought, can't see him offering anything to Welsh football.

Coleman out; end of.

I have to agree, tonight will be 5 International loses in a row. Sorry but lets try and rescue/save Wales now.

And only scored 1 goal :oops:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Blake and Matthews are fine, it's people like Church and David Edwards who shouldn't be anywhere near the side.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Load of bollocks.

Rugby gets more coverage

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Load of bollocks.

And how many get looked at by our clubs?

Shocking. Worst ive seen. Feel sorry for travelling fans ! Dont think is just Colmans fault.

Shocking. Worst ive seen. Feel sorry for travelling fans ! Dont think is just Colmans fault.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm