Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City Centre pics...some are hilarious.....

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Im sure most of u lads have seen these in the local press but now im having second thoughts of my 40th weekend :lol: :lol:

The one of a lad sucking some birds fingers while she snogs his mate made me laugh :lol: :lol:

http://www.holytaco.com/wel/

Re: City Centre pics...some are hilarious.....

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Typical Welsh Rugby fan in one of those pics. But don't get put off by those pics Chief as that was taken at 2pm. By night time all is quiet :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Typical Welsh Rugby fan in one of those pics. But don't get put off by those pics Chief as that was taken at 2pm. By night time all is quiet :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: PMSL, Dark down in Cardiff for 2pm??, looks like it will be two interesting nights. :ayatollah:

The bloke throwing up in the background of a couple getting it on :lol:
Great timing from the photographer :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

some great pics there looks like an average forum pissup :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Im sure most of u lads have seen these in the local press but now im having second thoughts of my 40th weekend :lol: :lol:

The one of a lad sucking some birds fingers while she snogs his mate made me laugh :lol: :lol:

http://www.holytaco.com/wel/

I thought he was trying to nick her ring of her finger :?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Crying laughing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Fuccen eggs

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Pics are years old now arent they?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I know 2 people pictured amongst this lot....1 being a CCFC season ticket holder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Boxer1 wrote:I know 2 people pictured amongst this lot....1 being a CCFC season ticket holder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Go on embarrass him then :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 pm

you'll never see CCFC fans in that state :D will can hold the devils BREW. :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: ;) CCFC

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 pm

taffy123 wrote:you'll never see CCFC fans in that state :D will can hold the devils BREW. :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: ;) CCFC

You may after the Leicester game in january :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
taffy123 wrote:you'll never see CCFC fans in that state :D will can hold the devils BREW. :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: ;) CCFC

Don't forget your Vaseline! Better still, just watch your drinks, or they'll be slipping the Rohypnol in there!

:lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

1st one is the funniest :D

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Not many city centres as colourful as Cardiff's lol some right fuking characters who frequent our city centre day and night :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:17 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Boxer1 wrote:I know 2 people pictured amongst this lot....1 being a CCFC season ticket holder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Go on embarrass him then :lol:

I'm gonna see if i can extract a few pints out of him (i see one more than the other) for my silence. Otherwise he's getting named and shamed :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Don't forget your Vaseline! Better still, just watch your drinks, or they'll be slipping the Rohypnol in there!

:lol:

Thanks for the advice :lol: :lol: