Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Saturday

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Apart from the "Usual suspects" we are having a quiet half and a sit down at a local establishment that goes by the name of "The Prince of Wales" at 9am, Then we will be quietly making our way to Canton being careful not to disturb the shoppers who are in Cardiff.
We will then maybe have another half but this time mixed with lemonade because we ain't Neanderthal binge drinkers. So if any of you would like to attend this little gathering then anyone is welcome. PM me if you want my mobile number.
I will try and let you know what the usual suspects are like.

Saddam......Well this quiet shy and reserved person who lacks a sense of humour and hates practical jokes. But has been known to crack a smile after a large Curry.

Bomber..... This guy is the gentleman . Would not say boo to a goose, but saying that he is likely to rip his head of instead.

Bowmonster.......... This guy just loves his Bow :D all two halves of it.

Marv..Eddie....Marc........ This man is a legend. He is a magician that can disappear at any time. (The only one i don't have to make up his profile :lol: :lol: )

Wez..........Now this fella a spitting image of Bradley Wiggins

Mikey C ........No swearing in front of this guy please. A Cristian type of fella :o

So as you can see this bunch is the party animals of South Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This Saturday

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I went to one of their prayer meetings in Westgate Street earlier this year and found it very enlightening.

I'll be in the Canton Cross about 12.45, Chief, so I might see you there.

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
you mean i got to drink 2 drinks this week :o :o :o this might be pushing it a bit to far :lol:
see you saturday then mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 pm

saddam wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
you mean i got to drink 2 drinks this week :o :o :o this might be pushing it a bit to far :lol:

Oh yess fella 9am :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: Might be a slight bit later for me but deffo out Chief :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Oh yess fella 9am :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: Might be a slight bit later for me but deffo out Chief :ayatollah:

For some reason chief this establishment wont serve bow until 9.30am :shock: So i will take blindman to bistro 1 cafe for brekkie first :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

For some reason chief this establishment wont serve bow until 9.30am :shock: So i will take blindman to bistro 1 cafe for brekkie first :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a Thatchers instead for the first one then mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: Sorry should have said alcohol :o

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Should be in the POW around 10 Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Should be in the POW around 10 Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Steve :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 pm

i thought it was 9am mate
we was in there bout 8-20am last time got served only for the manager to come and take them back at 8-40 saying no beer till 9am well he never got them all back ;) :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 pm

saddam wrote:i thought it was 9am mate
we was in there bout 8-20am last time got served only for the manager to come and take them back at 8-40 saying no beer till 9am well he never got them all back ;) :lol:

Did he refund your money Darren ? If not i would be disappointed you gave some of them back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 pm

The craic has been missing :shock: ...this is better :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Houdini :D

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Cant remember mate you may well be right ;)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Did he refund your money Darren ? If not i would be disappointed you gave some of them back :lol: :lol: :lol:

me and chris drunk ours down mate :lol: wasnt having mine back ;) and yes he did refund the others :ayatollah: