Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SO HE PUBLICLY STATES THAT HE HATES CARDIFF CITY "

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

emma.gulley wrote:Im surprised he says that considering we were all behind him when he nearly died...but i shouldnt be surprised....his sister is a singer and although she does most gigs in cardiff she stated the other day that ALL cardiff people are horrible......needless to say i put her in her place.............if u hate cardiff so much dont bloody come here...we dont want u!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

john hartson was well respected by die hard cardiff fans who followed wales when he was playing our message boards were full of good will messages when he nearly died yes he did have stick by our fans when he played wba after he was caught cheating by his wife but most players do get stick like that anyway i remmber stan bowles getting stick off us when his wife left him .i remmber he called us scum he took loads of stick off the northern ireland fans at windsor park because he played for celtic i got no respect for him know he was once at the burgess green pub in port talbot a known cardiff city pub drinking with our lads one sunday afternoon and he was treated with respect well he can get stuffed know mamage wales hes having a laugh

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

John Hartson should NOT be part of the Wales coaching staff for the simple reason that he has ZERO coaching experience. End of story.

While on the topic of the Wales set up, does anybody else think Coleman needs to go? I think we need someone a) better but also b) someone who won't let the players think that losing is good enough. After the Belgium game, he's been saying how aside from the Bosnia game he's been happy with the team. Bugger that. He should be tearing shreds off them for not scoring a goal in 4 games against, Belgium aside, mediocre teams. And now they are down 2 against Serbia in the first 30 minutes.

It's a losing mentality we lost under Gary Speed, but picked straight back up as soon as Coleman and co. came in. Verheijen was right.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm

No f*cking way, I've stopped going to Wales matches due to Colemans appointment, if Hartson gets involved Im going to surpport Finland.

Hartson is a cock always will be along with Coleman both would drag welsh football to dark ages.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Remember being in the grange end when he played against us for West Brom when his wife had mucked him about.

And the whole ground sang..." she's shagging someone else" :lol: :lol:

I remember that game, he played shite. The abuse must have got to him, particularly given the fact he was going through a divorce.

I can't blame him for hating us. At least the guy is not two faced.

Whether he should be part of the Wales set up, don't think he has the experience to offer much.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Horrible, bitter piece of scum. I feel for the city fans who wished him well while he was ill, only to have it thrown back in their faces when he said on radio he hates cardiff fans. No, he should not be part of the wales set-up.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 pm

the whole welsh set up is a fuckin shambles hartson included
if they wanted a striker coach what was wrong with the legend nathan blake ? :D :D :D

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Sacked in the morning, he's getting sacked in the morning....................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 pm

The Douce wrote:The guy is a knob.

This and so is everyone else upstairs at the FAW and Coleman. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm

For the first time ever i chose not to renew my wales membership! The very reason being john hartson. I had nothing but support for him through his illness like many cardiff fans, but to the publically state that he hates evetything about cardiff i could not take... I will not be paying to watch wales while he is involved in the set up... I cannot stand there and offer my support to him... As for the results they speak for themselves!! The players respected gary speed rip and i believe they dont respect coleman and co. Whos attitudes are all wrong... people sat up and took notice of wales, now we are on our way to becoming a laughing stock!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" SO HE PUBLICLY STATES THAT HE HATES CARDIFF CITY "

John Hartson.
Now I dont care that he is a Jack and have met him several times and actually liked him.

But then I had Hartsons biography bought me and then heard him on the radio.
In his Autobiography and on the radio last season Hartson states he cant stand Cardiff City.

So a question for everyone and opinions please, Should Hartson be part of the new Wales set up ?

No he should not, I was fuming whilst listening to the said radio when he came out with the attack. A city fan was on the phone telling he would never manage Wales after saying something like that, whilst he is not manager he has amazingly been offered a coaching role, disgraceful in my view! Devastated about the change in Wales in less than a year

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:In that case it's very true then.

As I said, he made those comments when he didn't have a position within the FAW - which he didn't.

Nonsensenical codswallop.

He made those totally UNPROFFESIONAL comments whilst trying to get employed as the the actual manager of Wales so how you can come out with a statement that "John can be trusted proffesionally" I dont know.

I don't know where that quote came from, but it certainly wasn't me.

Please don't make up quotes and attribute them to me to fit your own opinion.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 pm

He should have nothing at all to do with the Welsh set up. We were totally embarassed last night and personally i think coleman and hartson (aka the chuckle brothers) should step down. The majority of the players don't want to play for coleman - that's so obvious

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 pm

NO he can F##k off

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 pm

He should be sacked along with the old members of the FAW.
They even sent the ticketing officer there and the assistant when roughly 350 Wales fans travelled.
I suppose this was a free jolly for the assistant ticketing officer, especially when everyone had received their tickets prior to the match.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 pm

wales are the laughing stock of european football at the moment :twisted:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:wales are the laughing stock of european football at the moment :twisted:

World football in my opinion Baz.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 pm

This thread is getting lost. It should be if JOHN HARTSON was good enough and made a difference should it matter of his views. To me i respect he hates us and it should make no difference because i certainly hate Swansea City FC.
But on that note Coleman and Hartson OUT !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Anybody who is part of the Wales set up should not be going around saying that they hate any Welsh club.

A lot of CCFC fans wished Hartson well in his cancer fight. He repays us by telling everybody that he hates us. Fair enough, but we know the score now.

Hartson may well have his coaching badges, but he is not capable of managing a parks team. The idea of him coaching the Wales strikers is, frankly, absurd. Hartson telling them about movement?

Chris Coleman has a very difficult job. Anybody would have, following Gary Speed. By selecting Hartson to be part of his coaching team, Coleman is not exactly helping himself.

Difficult to see how this coaching set up can continue. The results and performances speak for themselves.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm

But then no one from Cardiff or Scumsea would ever be allowed to be Wales boss :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Wales are never going to improve with a guy like Hartson he's just a dumbo let's be honest who else would employ him, it really annoys me these jobs for the boys.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am

Who is he anyway?