Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IDEA TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

How about a chant in the 39th minute of the game on saturday whether craigs playing or not,could be just bellamy, bellamy
Would certainly raise the guys spirits at least
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IDEA TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm

englishbluebird wrote:How about a chant in the 39th minute of the game on saturday whether craigs playing or not,could be just bellamy, bellamy

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

I wouldnt personally cos for all we know he's been a right c**t.

Keeping our noses out and concentrating on his football is where we should
draw the line in my opinion. Cheer him for playing well, and because he's a
City player. But not for something none of us know anything about :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

englishbluebird wrote:How about a chant in the 39th minute of the game on saturday whether craigs playing or not,could be just bellamy, bellamy

Really what next :?: . How about 1mins applause around the country before all games, or better still why dont the club get t-shirts made for the club shop with " WE SUPPORT YOU CRAIG" on, we could also turn around in the 39th minute and start getting off with somebody elses wife. Get a grip hes getting divorced not on his death bed or lying there with both legs missing after a IED had blown them off. Its nothing to do with us only one man can solve whats gone on and its not the fans :roll:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Really what next :?: . How about 1mins applause around the country before all games, or better still why dont the club get t-shirts made for the club shop with " WE SUPPORT YOU CRAIG" on, we could also turn around in the 39th minute and start getting off with somebody elses wife. Get a grip hes getting divorced not on his death bed or lying there with both legs missing after a IED had blown them off. Its nothing to do with us only one man can solve whats gone on and its not the fans :roll:

So that's a "no" from you then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

People are going mad im sure they are nedd, i mean whats going on with the world, if it was any other player this board would be all over him like a rash for whats gone on, yes i support him when hes playing but thats about it and if its not up to scratch i will say so :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 pm

What a ridiculous thread

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:What a ridiculous thread

I was in the cringe position that much reading the OP i shit on the floor and now have a fulltime hunchback.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

"CRINGE"

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 pm

or maybe everyone buy his photo from the club shop and hold it up when the whistle is blown to start the match

oh lighten up you miserable bunch of gits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:38 pm

What about we all hold hands and sing "we are the world"?

Or even a collection bucket for some new golf clubs?

I know.. What about that guy who was going to pick Tan up from the airport? Has he still got his "nice motor" maybe he could give him a lift to the ground?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm

ridiculous idea, he cheated on his wife !!! oh poor him :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:What about we all hold hands and sing "we are the world"?

I know.. What about that guy who was going to pick Tan up from the airport? Has he still got his "nice motor" maybe he could give him a lift to the ground?

Maybe this is that guy bethmattsgrampys or something like that who done the comedy gold lift for VT thread but on another account now :lol:
:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:What about we all hold hands and sing "we are the world"?

Maybe this is that guy bethmattsgrampys or something like that who done the comedy gold lift for VT thread but on another account now :lol:

you know full well that you was up for welcoming the malaysians from the airport with me
sell out :evil: :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

I wish I was sounds funny but sadly no. I did laugh at my own golf club joke though

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

People are going mad im sure they are nedd, i mean whats going on with the world, if it was any other player this board would be all over him like a rash for whats gone on, yes i support him when hes playing but thats about it and if its not up to scratch i will say so :ayatollah:

I'm not mad, my therapist says I'm fine and the medication has had no detrimental effect at all.

:lol:

Say what you like, chap. You'll have to do a lot to offend me.

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

On 1 minute we could chant .........There's only one David Marshall
Or on two minutes we could chant..........You can shag my wife of Kev Mcnaughton
And so on and so on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On 1 minute we could chant .........There's only one David Marshall
Or on two minutes we could chant..........You can shag my wife of Kev Mcnaughton
And so on and so on :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I dont care what hes done,

I think we should let him know were behind him show our support.. firstly its only going to inspire him to give 110% to the club,
secondly he deserves forgiveness, just like all of us..

unless you are a nonse, rapist or a cold murderer, then you deserve to be tortured