Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Social sciences - what a load of nonsense

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_science :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a load of dribble. These 'politicians' wouldn't know chemistry, physics, astronomy, biology, botany, seismology , etc. if it slapped them in the face. :old: :old:

Complete disrespect to associate such people with the highly educated scientists and engineers of modern and past times.

If our politicians had a bloody brain they'd be solving things like this and using proper logic to come to a conclusion instead of arguing in a room like bloody children trying to prove who can shout louder....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating ... al_details

:ugeek:

Re: Social sciences - what a load of nonsense

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I bet there are some great forums out there that this could be posted on.

:roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

SBF1 wrote:I bet there are some great forums out there that this could be posted on.

Are you implying this forum isn't great? I think it is. Please do not disrespect the administrators and moderators in such a manner. They do a terrific job keeping this forum open to people of all views and opinions. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:I bet there are some great forums out there that this could be posted on.

Are you implying this forum isn't great? I think it is. Please do not disrespect the administrators and moderators in such a manner. They do a terrific job keeping this forum open to people of all views and opinions. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:roll: :roll:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 am

RedBluebird wrote:

:lol:

Thats telling you SBF1.