Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Finally got into collage

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Doing Science Diploma, Maths and ICT then hopefully get my A levels and then do aircraft engineering :D :ayatollah:

Re: Finally got into collage

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 pm

college* better get your spelling sorted before you start :lol: only joking well done! i'm doing Civil Engineering in Uni :D hard work tho, when you and people say you don't need to know about triangles and trigonometry, they lied :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

well done. but i need a plumber. aircraft engineer aint no good to me :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:college* better get your spelling sorted before you start :lol: only joking well done! i'm doing Civil Engineering in Uni :D hard work tho, when you and people say you don't need to know about triangles and trigonometry, they lied :lol:

aha im not doing english so fuk spelling :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:college* better get your spelling sorted before you start :lol: only joking well done! i'm doing Civil Engineering in Uni :D hard work tho, when you and people say you don't need to know about triangles and trigonometry, they lied :lol:

:lol: just get your maths right and i'll happily enough fly in one of your planes :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

:lol: just get your maths right and i'll happily enough fly in one of your planes :lol:

aha hopefully!!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Doing Science Diploma, Maths and ICT then hopefully get my A levels and then do aircraft engineering :D :ayatollah:

Good choices mate. Respect you for that. All the best. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least you are not one of these lot doing political science or nonsense like that. :roll: :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Doing Science Diploma, Maths and ICT then hopefully get my A levels and then do aircraft engineering :D :ayatollah:

well done youth

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 am

well done lad. I hope to get into aviation as well, as an electrical engineer. In my second year now :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 am

excellent,you have shown what you can do if you persist.......welldone... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:19 pm

RAF :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

rather not travel from my family and my girlfriend fella :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:37 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

rather not travel from my family and my girlfriend fella :ayatollah:

Plenty of avenues for youngsters like yourself. Also nothing wrong with doing your homework on these avenues. Some avenues are not what they are.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Which college mate?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Wow, are you in for one hell of a surprise then :P

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Well Done Mate! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

CardiffCityHD wrote:Well Done Mate! :ayatollah:

nice one alex :ayatollah: :D