Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow. vs. Serbia

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm

I believe that tomorrow's international against Serbia is the most important Wales game for a number of years.

No one really gave us much of a chance against Belgium, and to be fair, they had a point. But as it was the first game, we can look at it as "getting it out of the way", which now gives us a chance to put a run of results together to build momentum and belief, as well as points.

I fear that if we lose, that is it for another campaign. A couple of decent "derbies" against the Scots to look forward to aside, it'll be another 2 years of wanting.

If we win, the FAW should (but probably won't) use it to get 23,000+ to the next game, hopefully win that, and then same again.

What this squad and the football-watching Welsh need is an important win to get right behind the team.

Discuss.

Re: Tomorrow. vs. Serbia

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 am

I Would take a point away at a physical team in Serbia but i watched them against Scotland and they have a couple of talented players but hopefully joe allen fit and a Wales team playing to the best of their ability we can take a HUGE 3 points