Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO IS UP FOR A LAUGH ?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Next Tuesday, the 18th of September, the forum is running a trip to Millwall, we are stopping in London for a pint or 2, we got 12 seats left on the coach and I can organise your tickets for the game as well.

£25 for your coach seat, going to be a cracker of a day :ayatollah:

I will be taking payment in the Ninian Park pub this Saturday before the Leeds game or you can pay via PayPal :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90765

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO IS UP FOR A LAUGH ?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:Next Tuesday, the 18th of September, the forum is running a trip to Millwall, we are stopping in London for a pint or 2, we got 12 seats left on the coach and I can organise your tickets for the game as well.

I will be taking payment in the Ninian Park pub this Saturday before the Leeds game or you can pay via PayPal :ayatollah:

Working. :(

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 pm

SBF1 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Next Tuesday, the 18th of September, the forum is running a trip to Millwall, we are stopping in London for a pint or 2, we got 12 seats left on the coach and I can organise your tickets for the game as well.

Shame Steve.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Shame Steve.

It is mate, would have loved this one, especially if we put on a good show against Leeds. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Carlos
Cheggers, his mate, Big Dave, Myself and maybe Dereck all getting on at Castleton. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Carl just warn the lads if there is gonna be a tour of central London after the game like two seasons ago :D 8-)

Frustrating journey but hilarious at the same time.

And as for the Pompey players at the services......priceless :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Gutted I can't make this one! Mid week game, plus i'm off to Majorca the Saturday following as well, so need all my spare cash for moisturisers, sun tan creams and after sun! :D :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:10 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Carl just warn the lads if there is gonna be a tour of central London after the game like two seasons ago :D 8-)

And as for the Pompey players at the services......priceless :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm

carl me and lenny going on train but would like to meet you for a drink any idea where your stopping in london :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:13 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Carl just warn the lads if there is gonna be a tour of central London after the game like two seasons ago :D 8-)

That was torture, fish came so close to havin that microphone rammed up his arse :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:carl me and lenny going on train but would like to meet you for a drink any idea where your stopping in london :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
Weve got a pub all organised, ph me for details. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:carl me and lenny going on train but would like to meet you for a drink any idea where your stopping in london :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
Weve got a pub all organised, ph me for details. :ayatollah:

Acid testing? :D