Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help Needed for this Saturday

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 pm

for the game against Leeds we have a friend coming over from Bristol to come to the game with us.
if anyone has a season ticket that is not going to be used and you would like to ofload it for the game then let me know and i will meet up with you.
i will let the mate in on the 1 i use and enter with you and return it straight back to you and sort you out for it(no silly prices :lol: )
if any one could help either let me know on this thread or by pm
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Help Needed for this Saturday

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 pm

saddam wrote:for the game against Leeds we have a friend coming over from Bristol to come to the game with us.
if anyone has a season ticket that is not going to be used and you would like to ofload it for the game then let me know and i will meet up with you.
i will let the mate in on the 1 i use and enter with you and return it straight back to you and sort you out for it(no silly prices :lol: )

I might be able to help mate, Will let you know asap :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:50 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:for the game against Leeds we have a friend coming over from Bristol to come to the game with us.

I might be able to help mate, Will let you know asap :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy days mate :) :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

If I wasn't going you could have had mine mate :D who's the mate your bringing............not Nukes is it :shock: :shock: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Marc wrote:If I wasn't going you could have had mine mate :D who's the mate your bringing............not Nukes is it :shock: :shock: :lol:

Blindman Colin, Cotterills good mate from over the water Maarv :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Marc wrote:If I wasn't going you could have had mine mate :D who's the mate your bringing............not Nukes is it :shock: :shock: :lol:

i had already sold yours to him ;) :shock: :lol:
no i never really, if you wernt down though i would have let him use yours and sorted you for it :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

still looking for 1 if anyone can help :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 pm

saddam wrote:still looking for 1 if anyone can help :ayatollah:

I have sorted blindman out and have told him mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm

FUNNY c**t

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:still looking for 1 if anyone can help :ayatollah:

I have sorted blindman out and have told him mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nice1 Lee. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: