Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I Was Just Looking At The Leeds Squad

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm

The bet has been placed. If I look a fool, so be it - it won't be any different to any other day!

:lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Not a great level of depth, but on a par with the depth we had last year & we did rather well.

Plus, Warnock has stated that he intends to loan a few players.

Underestimate them at your peril.

Right you are, CCFC fan.

:thumbup:

Better teams than us have been beaten by worse teams than leeds, it's what this division is all about.

Think we will be too good for them, but being over confident and cocky could leave you with egg on your face.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Not a great level of depth, but on a par with the depth we had last year & we did rather well.

Plus, Warnock has stated that he intends to loan a few players.

Underestimate them at your peril.

Right you are, CCFC fan.

:thumbup:

Better teams than us have been beaten by worse teams than leeds, it's what this division is all about.

Think we will be too good for them, but being over confident and cocky could leave you with egg on your face.

Like I've said before, I'm very rarely confident before a game. I was left with egg on my face after the Bristol game and I can live with that.

In the average week, I spend £8 on the Lottery, but this week I've shoved a tenner on the City to beat Leeds 6-0. If it doesn't happen, I'll survive, but if it does, I'll have a nice earner and make a contribution to Ty Hafan out of the winnings.

I don't think I've ever been called over confident and cocky before, but you don't know me, so that's fair enough.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Leeds have signed Michael Tonge on loan until December. I don't think they've signed anyone else.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/2012091 ... 85_2917723

My bet stands. I placed a tenner at 500-1 that we'll win 6-0. If it doesn't come off, it's not the end of the world but, if it does, then I'll have a nice holiday in the October half-term with the wife and kids.

:D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Got 3 injurys from international break...

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Got 3 injurys from international break...

Us or them?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31831729/