A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Will be put in the Echo

link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92117 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Annis I believe when this team beds in we are going to fly. Until then we all have to get behind the team and cheer them all the way. Given we stay injury free we are going to run sides ragged. Wolves are a very good team but the movement up front was superb and their defenders couldn't live with the pace of our forwards. Happy days to be a Bluebird
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis I believe when this team beds in we are going to fly. Until then we all have to get behind the team and cheer them all the way. Given we stay injury free we are going to run sides ragged. Wolves are a very good team but the movement up front was superb and their defenders couldn't live with the pace of our forwards. Happy days to be a Bluebird
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

V Wolves best football Ive seen City play for over a year and better to come I feel. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis I believe when this team beds in we are going to fly. Until then we all have to get behind the team and cheer them all the way. Given we stay injury free we are going to run sides ragged. Wolves are a very good team but the movement up front was superb and their defenders couldn't live with the pace of our forwards. Happy days to be a Bluebird

V Wolves best football Ive seen City play for over a year and better to come I feel. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Definitely.

Can you put the "Simon Insole RIP" thread on the Memorials Section?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Definitely.

Can you put the "Simon Insole RIP" thread on the Memorials Section?

Yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Nice one.

:thumbup:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 pm

looking forward to saturday mate,and if we can get you singing again it will be an even better day. so lets all roar the mighty bluebirds to victory :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

jarrod wrote:looking forward to saturday mate,and if we can get you singing again it will be an even better day. so lets all roar the mighty bluebirds to victory :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

See you Sat Jarrod. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: