Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Craig Bellamy "

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Even if Craig Bellamy does not play this Sat v Leeds, there should be no out cry from from Cardiff fans, just full support in my opinion. Bells is going through a rough time, but at the same time he has fair play to him, got back in to training and when we get a fully fit and focussed Bells, we will have the best player in this division and a local lad who needs our full support.

Family life is much more important than football.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Craig Bellamy "

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Spot On :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Agree totally. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Agreed.

He has my support and best wishes.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Even if Craig Bellamy does not play this Sat v Leeds, there should be no out cry from from Cardiff fans, just full support in my opinion. Bells is going through a rough time, but at the same time he has fair play to him, got back in to training and when we get a fully fit and focussed Bells, we will have the best player in this division and a local lad who needs our full support.

Totally! When going through the things that he is they can go far more horribly wrong. If he ends up not playing again then I would have no grudges.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Even if Craig Bellamy does not play this Sat v Leeds, there should be no out cry from from Cardiff fans, just full support in my opinion. Bells is going through a rough time, but at the same time he has fair play to him, got back in to training and when we get a fully fit and focussed Bells, we will have the best player in this division and a local lad who needs our full support.

Spot on Annis

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Agreed. I hope he can work things out with his wife and come back to us feeling 100% and raring to go.

Good luck, Mr B.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 pm

...,,, with little help of 35k p.w. :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Being highly paid does not make you exempt from having personal problems

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Family life is much more important than football.:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said. Agree with everything 100% :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Well said Annis,

I think people think that pro footballers are robots and with the money some earn nothing is a problem,
Hope it all sorts itself out for him,
But every fan should sing his name if he comes on to give him that support and belief that we are all 100% behind him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Spot on. Cardiff City, 100% support, nothing less, always. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I doubt our fans will get behind him but I wish him well and hope to see him in the blue shirt of the Bluebirds soon, sorry red. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 pm

I will always put my family before work and why should Bellers be any different, Hope all is well for him and his family soon. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Bellamy is a Bluebird and has my support 100%.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Definitely, we should all give him our total support because he will play a huge part in us tearing this division up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Well said Annis, family does come before football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Bellamy will be back a better player after a few weeks off, hopefully he wont start for a few games because that will mean that the team will keep winning and playing well,but once he gets back in he will be flying and our team will benefit with the class he has got.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

I fully agree with the comments on this thread - let's give Craig our full support

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Well said, No one can put him down for having time off. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Well said Annis.

Depression is a horrible thing. I was always of the opinion that you should get a grip/pull yourself together etc....

Then it happened to me and it was frigging awful. I wont go into full details on here but being given happy pills by doc in late 90s was a real low ebb for me-all brought on by work issues. Sadly it comes back from time to time. I'm lucky my family are fantastic and keep me going. CB39 needs our full support. 24000 ccfc chanting his name on sat will help.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Completely agree :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

byron moreno wrote:...,,, with little help of 35k p.w. :roll:

Oh, for christ sakes!

He's just split with his long time "high school sweetheart" ? and has been isolated from his children. Give the lad a break. I'm pretty sure he'd give up alot more than £35k if he knew he could repair what's happened....

Full support for Craig. I pray he can come back stronger than ever.

Good luck Bellers !

CCFC

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Cardiff born, Cardiff bred, one of us, part of the family. I will always have time for the guy. Legend.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Spot on Annis :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: