Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leyton Orient

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 am

Here,s an idea, do you think Leyton Orient would be a better team for the Chinese consortium that going to buy us next season if we get to the premiership, to buy ?
They play in Red, They have 2 dragons on their badge and their name is in a part of the world that the consortium want linking with the premier league ORIENT !!! all they would need to do is re name the stadium some thing like the Bajing stadium, seems a perfect fit to me if you want an ASIAN team playing in the premiership, all they need do is drop the word LEYTON, and this word was only reintroduced to the football club during the late 80s :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Leyton Orient

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 am

What league are they in?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Here's an idea, stop being immature.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Here's an idea, stop being immature.

Just an observation, who are Harchester Utd? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Ironically nick named 'The Dragons' it was a Sky One drama about a football club based in the Midlands, a bit like a football Eastenders really, some points it'd be realistic and some it would just be completely unrealistic, it was a long outstanding drama, helped start the careers of some well known actors we see on our screens today, http://harchester.net/ is the link to the page of Harchester United if you want to find out more :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Ironically nick named 'The Dragons' it was a Sky One drama about a football club based in the Midlands, a bit like a football Eastenders really, some points it'd be realistic and some it would just be completely unrealistic, it was a long outstanding drama, helped start the careers of some well known actors we see on our screens today, http://harchester.net/ is the link to the page of Harchester United if you want to find out more :ayatollah:

Cheers, I don't have sky so didn't know about it but now I'm pissed cos I see Jessica Jane Clement is/was in it :o

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Here,s an idea, do you think Leyton Orient would be a better team for the Chinese consortium that going to buy us next season if we get to the premiership, to buy ?
They play in Red, They have 2 dragons on their badge and their name is in a part of the world that the consortium want linking with the premier league ORIENT !!! all they would need to do is re name the stadium some thing like the Bajing stadium, seems a perfect fit to me if you want an ASIAN team playing in the premiership, all they need do is drop the word LEYTON, and this word was only reintroduced to the football club during the late 80s :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Or Wrexham. Perfect for them.

I just wish there was British Billionaires about for us.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Here,s an idea, do you think Leyton Orient would be a better team for the Chinese consortium that going to buy us next season if we get to the premiership, to buy ?

So do i :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So do i :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

I will always be Blue and long for the day when we return as proper Bluebirds,I am loving the new players we have signed, worried about the debt, will never understand why we had to be rebranded, but until we get a British owner, I can not see a return to our badge or colour. For now I will enjoy the football, but will watch and wait for us to be Debt Free.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Write a few more books ;)

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Write a few more books ;)

:lol:

Prob need to be a few thousand new titles.