Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS BELLAMY BACK FOR LEEDS? SHOULD HE TAKE MORE TIME OFF?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 am

I havent gained much knowledge today apart from he is going through a hard time in papers forums etc.. is he actually back next game,

my oppinion he should take a moment to reflect on how lucky he is to be from the uk let alone to be in the top 1% of wealthy people in the uk. people are alot worse off we all have issues.
personally seperated from partner and lost a daughter 2/3 weeks later I was back in work, and the gym, with nothing :? no money in the bank, no fiance no daughter.

Again billy sharp played days after his tragedy...

every person is different, but I beleive football will only if anything take his mind of everything, its not a normal job, its enjoyable spending time with the lads and keeping fit makes you feel good.

I honestly feel he's just not interested in championship football or his career any longer and would rather have a long vacation enjoying life, and spending money

Re: IS BELLAMY BACK FOR LEEDS? SHOULD HE TAKE MORE TIME OFF?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 am

I'm sure it was said he had been back in training and will be ready for Leeds!
Still think he cares about his football, and even if atm his heart ain't in it, which I can understand, he's employed so will play again!

His employers have given him some time off so let's see what happens but I'm certain he will be back soon!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:I havent gained much knowledge today apart from he is going through a hard time in papers forums etc.. is he actually back next game,

my oppinion he should take a moment to reflect on how lucky he is to be from the uk let alone to be in the top 1% of wealthy people in the uk. people are alot worse off we all have issues.
personally seperated from partner and lost a daughter 2/3 weeks later I was back in work, and the gym, with nothing :? no money in the bank, no fiance no daughter.

every person is different, but I beleive football will only if anything take his mind of everything, its not a normal job, its enjoyable spending time with the lads and keeping fit makes you feel good.

I honestly feel he's just not interested in championship football or his career any longer and would rather have a long vacation enjoying life, and spending money

you have no clue what you are talking about

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:I havent gained much knowledge today apart from he is going through a hard time in papers forums etc.. is he actually back next game,

his pesonal life,and how he or any body else live it and deal with it simply put has nothing to do with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 am

Makly said paper that maybe he will

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

I think he should be on the bench if he's back anyway

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

You are such an idiot.

When will people realise that depression or mental unstableness can happen to ANYONE, no matter what your income or profession is.

Craig has lost his best friend, wife and a lot of time with his kids. That would hurt anyone, no matter what your bank balance.

The manner of Speed's death must have made everything harder, that isn't easy to come to terms with at all.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:33 pm

What an idiotic post. :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

krabb wrote:

his pesonal life,and how he or any body else live it and deal with it simply put has nothing to do with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's a fair comment, but perhaps his private life should have stayed private and not put up in a Media Article. Surely this would have invoked some debate as it has, the club had it right by saying nothing.

Putting his issues in the public domain and unfortunately "has" made it "public"