Boris for PM!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: Boris for PM!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Why anyone would want him as PM is beyond me.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 am

Angry Man wrote::ayatollah:

You've retained your sense of humour, I see!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 am

Boris has to be better than that tw*t Cameron !

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 am

blue nile wrote:Boris has to be better than that tw*t Cameron !

I can't see a difference between the two of them. In my opinion, they're both bally well out of touch with us ordinary chaps.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

I can't see a difference between the two of them. In my opinion, they're both bally well out of touch with us ordinary chaps.

Agree, but given the choice between two out of touch Tory Eton boys I,d go for Boris :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 am

blue nile wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Agree, but given the choice between two out of touch Tory Eton boys I,d go for Boris :lol: :ayatollah:

True. At least he makes us laugh - unlike Cameron.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:30 am

Boris would be better than that snake faced labour leader :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:Boris would be better than that snake faced labour leader :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Cracking cheese, Gromit!

:lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 am

Well we already are the laughing stock of Europe so it wouldn't matter too much having that clown in charge. Lets face it Ronald McDonald could do a worse job than the current idiots in charge.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 am

C, mon can you imagine Boris lined up with all the world leaders.Gok needs to give him a makeover :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 am

cardiff yid wrote:C, mon can you imagine Boris lined up with all the world leaders.Gok needs to give him a makeover :lol:

I bet he'd bugger Gok senseless, just like he did his "fag" at Eton.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 am

Berwyn wrote:Well we already are the laughing stock of Europe so it wouldn't matter too much having that clown in charge. Lets face it Ronald McDonald could do a worse job than the current idiots in charge.

Only if those Labour fools ever get back in, then we would be an even bigger joke :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Well we already are the laughing stock of Europe so it wouldn't matter too much having that clown in charge. Lets face it Ronald McDonald could do a worse job than the current idiots in charge.

Only if those Labour fools ever get back in, then we would be an even bigger joke :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

No we wouldn't, you'll see more growth if they come back in....oh and another illegal war. :D

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 pm

It would make for some great TV :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Jollffe wrote:It would make for some great TV :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be funny as f**k if Boris was PM, hope it never happens though, could you imagine what Britain would be like? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

It would be funny as f**k if Boris was PM, hope it never happens though, could you imagine what Britain would be like? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In truth, I don't suppose it could be any worse than it already is.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I suppose, the Tories have already messed up the economy.

And before Adam comes on ranting at me about how they are doing a good job, may I remind you that the economy is SHRINKING not GROWING.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 pm

I'd have more faith in Peter Kay. :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Not really, and Boris could offer a good laugh. :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Jollffe wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Not really, and Boris could offer a good laugh. :lol:

He does provide a lot of laughs, but I just don't think I want that from a statesman, representing our country to the world. He is, allegedly, a very intelligent man, but I just haven't seen that yet.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm

The amount of people that like Boris, and would probably vote for him in a General Election, is scary.
Being "funny" does not stop him being a Tory MP. Same ideas and policies as Cameron.

Don't let the shit jokes and stupid hair fool you!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Can you imagine it?! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:

I'm a bigger f*cking fool than Boris OR Cameron.

Voted Tory for the first (and last) time in my life because I believed them when they
said they'd look after our Armed forces.

They have decimated the Armed Forces. Even worse than Labour did, and that is almost
impossible to believe, but its fact.

Lying posh Oxbridge cunts who think they are above the very people they pretend to be
serving - thats Labour, Tory AND the Limp Dems

f*cking wankers every single one of them

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:

I'm a bigger f*cking fool than Boris OR Cameron.

Voted Tory for the first (and last) time in my life because I believed them when they
said they'd look after our Armed forces.

They have decimated the Armed Forces. Even worse than Labour did, and that is almost
impossible to believe, but its fact.

Lying posh Oxbridge cunts who think they are above the very people they pretend to be
serving - thats Labour, Tory AND the Limp Dems

f*cking wankers every single one of them

That's how it is, sadly. We need a decent alternative political party, but there doesn't seem to be one, at the moment.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

All politicians are liars. Every single one of them.

They all have this utopian dream as a youngster gaining their degree but when the job gets offered they'll switch their allegiance at the drop of a hat as long as a salary comes in. A bunch of uneducated morons in a room bickering to score cheap points rather than coming together to solve real issues in the world. Politicians are the scum of the Earth in my opinion. Anyone with real views doesn't make it to the top. You must conform to the standards already set and become one of their boys. Once you are one of their boys your little easily influenced and naive brain becomes as corrupted as theirs. Also, some of the nonsense they spout is embarrassing.

The world would be a better place if it was run by businessmen, scientists (including medical professionals) and engineers. Instead we have leeches (politicians) who deep down could not do the jobs of the above because they do not possess the intelligence.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

That's how it is, sadly. We need a decent alternative political party, but there doesn't seem to be one, at the moment.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

RedBluebird wrote:All politicians are liars. Every single one of them.

They all have this utopian dream as a youngster gaining their degree but when the job gets offered they'll switch their allegiance at the drop of a hat as long as a salary comes in. A bunch of uneducated morons in a room bickering to score cheap points rather than coming together to solve real issues in the world. Politicians are the scum of the Earth in my opinion. Anyone with real views doesn't make it to the top. You must conform to the standards already set and become one of their boys. Once you are one of their boys your little easily influenced and naive brain becomes as corrupted as theirs. Also, some of the nonsense they spout is embarrassing.

The world would be a better place if it was run by businessmen, scientists (including medical professionals) and engineers. Instead we have leeches (politicians) who deep down could not do the jobs of the above because they do not possess the intelligence.

So they're uneducated, yet have a degree? They're not intelligent enough to be businessman, yet are more qualified? The above is filled with contradictions!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:25 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:All politicians are liars. Every single one of them.

So they're uneducated, yet have a degree? They're not intelligent enough to be businessman, yet are more qualified? The above is filled with contradictions!

Absolute nonsense. Have you seen the standard of questions on a politics exam? Easy, some of which is A level or GCSE standard.

There are probably only a couple of politicians who could program, only a handful who can do maths to an extremely high level beyond calculus, only a handful who can apply physics to the real world.

Also, businessmen are more intelligent than politicians. Alan Sugar may be a knob at times but he is more intelligent than politicians.

Just because someone has a degree doesn't mean they're intelligent either.

Examples of degree level politics question

1) How did the American military experience of World War II and Korea affect their approach to fighting the war in Vietnam?

1. ‘The 1992 Treaty on the European Union at once united and fragmented Europe’. Discuss.

2. Is the EU becoming an ‘ever closer Union’? Discuss.

Anyone can answer that question with basic knowledge.

Example of AI and Robotics question

a) Describe the process of case-based reasoning and how learning can be achieved in this process. [10]

b) Describe how the k-NN algorithm works for classification tasks (the data set has a discrete-valued target function).

(i) Decide, using 1-NN and the Euclidean distance measure, whether this paper towel is good or bad. (Floating-point values for the distances are not necessary, e.g. 27 is fine.)