Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City v Wednesday

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Why is it 1pm on a Sunday? I dont think there any rugby internationals then (2nd Dec) and sky live games don't go that far yet. Any ideas?

Re: City v Wednesday

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 pm

i don't exactly look that far ahead :lol: maybe they'll put us on the TV then!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 pm

They know the fickle half of our fan base will be out for DJ's head :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:i don't exactly look that far ahead :lol: maybe they'll put us on the TV then!

Sky have not chosen december games yet.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:i don't exactly look that far ahead :lol: maybe they'll put us on the TV then!

that's why i put 'maybe' haha :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:

that's why i put 'maybe' haha :lol:

It would be a good game to show. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 am

Leon1927 wrote:Why is it 1pm on a Sunday? I dont think there any rugby internationals then (2nd Dec) and sky live games don't go that far yet. Any ideas?

Wales v Australia on the Saturday 01/12/12 (rugby union), but that doesn't explain the 1pm on the Sunday for us, rather than 3pm. Strange.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Why is it 1pm on a Sunday? I dont think there any rugby internationals then (2nd Dec) and sky live games don't go that far yet. Any ideas?

Wales v Australia on the Saturday 01/12/12 (rugby union), but that doesn't explain the 1pm on the Sunday for us, rather than 3pm. Strange.

Cheers Nedd. Didnt realize Wales played autumn internationals in winter LOL

Hopefuly it will be on Sky so I can record it and watch jones's face when we batter them. Maybe Bothroyd will come down the night before for a few pints in town.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Leon1927 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Cheers Nedd. Didnt realize Wales played autumn internationals in winter LOL

Hopefuly it will be on Sky so I can record it and watch jones's face when we batter them. Maybe Bothroyd will come down the night before for a few pints in town.

:lol:

Wouldn't be his wisest move!

:lol: