Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What happens to Rudy now?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Hasn't had any pre season action as far as I know and seems to be 6th or 7th choice striker at the club.

Hope he does well this season, really like Rudy.

Re: What happens to Rudy now?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Send him out on loan. Not good enough. League 1 at best

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 pm

from what i have seen of him, hes crap?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Hes still injured and probably wont feature much this season. Can see him getting released at end of season

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm

No chance of even getting on the bench now, Needs to go out on loan.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

He better stop his messing around, or else he might end up in jail! :old:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Who cares. Hes f*cking useless

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Hes still injured and probably wont feature much this season. Can see him getting released at end of season

I live in hope

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 pm

CantonJack wrote:Send him out on loan. Not good enough. League 1 at best

I feel the same about him, he is a good honest player, but not good enough for us this season.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm

everone is intitled to thayer opinion and mine is what a disloyal bunch of shits now support City. Any current player who reads this board will know what awaits them. People talk about a lack of Player loyalty ,listen to yourselves.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

I thought he showed good potential and with the right management can become a very useful asset.

Releasing him would be stupid. Loan him out back to a French team in Ligue 1 or to a League One team and let him get a run of games and see if he can prove he has some qualities.

He is only a young lad remember playing a position many strikers take years to master. He is not your average in behind the last man striker who uses pace to open up defences. He is going to be a technical striker and that is very demanding mentally.

Give him time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
He is only a young lad remember playing a position many strikers take years to master. He is not your average in behind the last man striker who uses pace to open up defences. He is going to be a technical striker and that is very demanding mentally.

He is 24, not young at all, and as for a "Technical Striker" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has zero technique. He has the control of a broken joystick, and the touch of a rapist.

Serie A scout :lol: Stick to Football Manager, Linus.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

He is 24, not young at all, and as for a "Technical Striker" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has zero technique. He has the control of a broken joystick, and the touch of a rapist.

Serie A scout :lol: Stick to Football Manager, Linus.

Says a guy with a gambling addiction? I'll take you about as serious as a multicoloured zebra. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am

He needs to shape the Fu* up and take the game seriously, if hes injury prone he needs to resolute the problems and look after his body better

in the mean time send him out to newport county on loan
or retire