Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wolves

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm

there were more welsh flags in the wolves end than anywhere else in the ground. :o :ayatollah:

Re: wolves

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Wolves got a decent welsh following! I used to work with 2 of the kunts! Makes a change from man united liverpool and leeds I suppose.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:there were more welsh flags in the wolves end than anywhere else in the ground. :o :ayatollah:

and their were only 2

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

There were 3,2 in the middle tier and 1 right down the bottom :twisted:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 am

Wolves is my second team, always has been since I was around 7 years of age, But of course When Cardiff Play them , Im all Cardiff, My Welsh team must come first.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Wolves is my second team, always has been since I was around 7 years of age, But of course When Cardiff Play them , Im all Cardiff, My Welsh team must come first.

Why the connection with Wolverhampton Wanderers from the West Midlands, England? Have you been to Molineux? Would you "dump your s**t" there, as in your signature?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 am

Its because we used to be a Welsh team but now we are a Malasian team and only Malasian flags are allowed, no Welsh flags can be taken in the home ends :lol: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

They have a big following in Mid Wales