Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS BE HONEST

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

As long as Craig Bellamy performs on the pitch for Cardiff City this season, what he does in his private life behind closed doors is up to him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was totally different with Chopra etc players like him were out there big time making a fool of themselves and not just once but dozens of times. In the end Chopra went down hill big time and thats why he has never made it big time, but Bellamy has and thats what matters.

Re: LETS BE HONEST

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 pm

100% spot on Annis. Cheers for the redirect to this thread.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 pm

and we are cardiff city fans, not agony aunts :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As long as Craig Bellamy performs on the pitch for Cardiff City this season, what he does in his private life behind closed doors is up to him.

It was totally different with Chopra etc players like him were out there big time making a fool of themselves and not just once but dozens of times. In the end Chopra went down hill big time and thats why he has never made it big time, but Bellamy has and thats what matters.

Completely agree Annis.

The last thing Craig needs now is for people to interfere. It's between him and Claire.

If he needs support, it seems Malky is there for him. So will his team mates, and close friends.
Last edited by worcester_ccfc on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As long as Craig Bellamy performs on the pitch for Cardiff City this season, what he does in his private life behind closed doors is up to him.

I agree aslong as he gives 100% for us his personal life has nothing to do with us

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:04 pm

But he isn't, and is also missing games because of it.

That then becomes our business as we are his employers by proxy. We pay his wages.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

everyone has personal problems, they should stay behind closed doors

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:everyone has personal problems, they should stay behind closed doors

This :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:11 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:

That then becomes our business as we are his employers by proxy. We pay his wages.

Money means nothing in such a situation pal.

If you lost someone close to you due to an unexplained death and it was playing havoc on your mind im sure you would want some alone time to try and get things together. The guy apparently has gone to a major newspaper to tell people how he feels. If that isn't a cry for help then what is? Cut the guy some slack. In the past he has always given 100% for Cardiff City and every other club he's been at.

Also, who said we are paying him? Maybe he has said he'd take unpaid leave whilst he sorts things out.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

problem is hes not playing for us at the moment and i think that to say he doesnt give a shit about football when we are paying him 35 k a week is a big error on his part ,he shouldnt of said that everyone has there problems but to say he dont give a shit about football is a kick in the teeth for all us cardiff fans ,i hope he comes back and plays well tho to make that statement up to us fans

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Agree its none of our business.

Disagree on Chopra. Cheating on your wife / children is worse than gambling.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 pm

What a f*cking ridiculous statement!!

So by your reasoning I could pop into the local kebab house when I'm home and
rip into one of the staff if I think he's been doing the dirty on his missus??

Or maybe the Ritz Cracker factory (i spend a bomb on them)

You REALLY got it in for Bellamy dont you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm

taffyapple wrote:

No, again your assumptions hold no bounds.

If you were the owner of the kebab house and then employed someone on wages you could barely afford and then after one shift decided he wasn't coming to work anymore because he cheated on his missus then you would have the right to have a go at him yes.

We pay his wages, he isn't coming to work because of this... Cogito ergo sum - people will be annoyed by this.
Last edited by MalkysMankyMankini on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Everyone is surely allowed a chance, its the first time he has done it to us, miss games through his personal life, give him a break and a chance to come back stronger than ever. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We all get second chances in life dont we ?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Everyone is surely allowed a chance.

Agree with this. Don't like the way club lied again though

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

But what if his off field cock ups cause his on field performances to suffer. Now he is seemingly single it might make him turn into a pisshead. He has had that in the past when he has been on his own. Newcastle and Liverpool for two.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:

No, again your assumptions hold no bounds.

If you were the owner of the kebab house and then employed someone on wages you could barely afford and then after one shift decided he wasn't coming to work anymore because he cheated on his missus then you would have the right to have a go at him yes.

We pay his wages, he isn't coming to work because of this... Cogito ergo sum - people will be annoyed by this.

Your annoyed full stop. f**k me, i just noticed you've only just started posting on here!
Your becoming pathological in your hatred of all things Bellamy

Admit it..

Your John Terry

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I certainly am annoyed. He gets a vast amount of money in return for behaving himself thus not to affect the club or the huge investment that his clubs show in him.

Nearly at every single club he's been to since his move from Norwich he has struggled to do so.

Simple as that. Currently his latest misdemeanour is costing the club 35k a week and potentially leage points while he's on the golf course.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:

I sort of understand their position, but they are making a habit of lying and as I have always said the truth comes out in the end.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 pm

We dont pay his wages! VT does.... The club doesnt make enough money to cover wages and costs. VT does it.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

problem is hes not playing for us at the moment and i think that to say he doesnt give a shit about football when we are paying him 35 k a week is a big error on his part ,he shouldnt of said that everyone has there problems but to say he dont give a shit about football is a kick in the teeth for all us cardiff fans ,i hope he comes back and plays well tho to make that statement up to us fans

Until i hear it those words from his mouth i wouldnt believe it. Press make up sensational quotes to beef up the line he probably gave them.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:I certainly am annoyed. He gets a vast amount of money in return for behaving himself thus not to affect the club or the huge investment that his clubs show in him.

Nearly at every single club he's been to since his move from Norwich he has struggled to do so.

Simple as that. Currently his latest misdemeanour is costing the club 35k a week and potentially leage points while he's on the golf course.

Roath Magic alert :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:

I sort of understand their position, but they are making a habit of lying and as I have always said the truth comes out in the end.

Difficult position for the club in this instance to be fair.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:

We dont pay his wages! VT does.... The club doesnt make enough money to cover wages and costs. VT does it.

Yes your rite VT pays his wages but dont we still owe VT the money, ding dong :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Let's just hope he does better with his second chance than other players weve had did

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:

Yes your rite VT pays his wages but dont we still owe VT the money, ding dong :roll:

You sound like you are in your oils with all this going on :(

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm

everyone deserves at least a 2nd chance, simple as that! (unless you're Charlie Sheen where you get 24 chances :lol: )

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:I certainly am annoyed. He gets a vast amount of money in return for behaving himself thus not to affect the club or the huge investment that his clubs show in him.

Roath Magic alert :roll:

My thoughts too.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:

In my oils for what, that was my 1st post in this thread, is what i said not true then or does it mean im in my oils :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:

In my oils for what, that was my 1st post in this thread, is what i said not true then or does it mean im in my oils :lol:

Yep loving it