Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dinosaur

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm

I thought that Dinosaurs had been extinct for well over a million years,so you can imagine my shock when i switched the news on today and saw one,the creature in question was called Crow and is apparently some kind of spokesman for the RMT Union,this piece of work was advocating a general strike,that if implemented would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people, but not to the likes of Crow and all of the other trade union barons,who im sure would still be picking up their paychecks as normal

Re: Dinosaur

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 pm

angelis49 wrote:I thought that Dinosaurs had been extinct for well over a million years,so you can imagine my shock when i switched the news on today and saw one,the creature in question was called Crow and is apparently some kind of spokesman for the RMT Union,this piece of work was advocating a general strike,that if implemented would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people, but not to the likes of Crow and all of the other trade union barons,who im sure would still be picking up their paychecks as normal

How dare workers fight for their rights! Who do they think they are?

You're the dinosaur, Thatcherite.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

angelis49 wrote:I thought that Dinosaurs had been extinct for well over a million years,so you can imagine my shock when i switched the news on today and saw one,the creature in question was called Crow and is apparently some kind of spokesman for the RMT Union,this piece of work was advocating a general strike,that if implemented would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people, but not to the likes of Crow and all of the other trade union barons,who im sure would still be picking up their paychecks as normal

As a Welshman you should be ashamed.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am

Thatcherite. and so very proud of it, for the record Nedd Glas have you got a job? if you do and a general strike is called,can i assume you will be on the picket lines making a right tit of yourself,oh and for your information im more right wing than Thatcher,so much so i would exterminate all left wing scum like yourself at a press of a trigger,,,as for the other loon,,,,bluebird 1949 or something like that,why do you assume im welsh,retard????

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:14 am

angelis49 wrote:Thatcherite. and so very proud of it, for the record Nedd Glas have you got a job? if you do and a general strike is called,can i assume you will be on the picket lines making a right tit of yourself,oh and for your information im more right wing than Thatcher,so much so i would exterminate all left wing scum like yourself at a press of a trigger,,,as for the other loon,,,,bluebird 1949 or something like that,why do you assume im welsh,retard????

You still make me laugh. Well done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:08 am

Still not answered the question......have you got a job Nedd ??

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 am

angelis49 wrote:Still not answered the question......have you got a job Nedd ??

Not at the moment, after decades of work prior to that. Can you help me out, please?

P.S. Not sure of the relevance to your original post, but I've answered it anyway. Don't assume that I'm on benefits, because I'm not.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 am

If your not claiming benefits,how are you able pay your bills,eat,go for a pint...how Nedd??

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:33 am

angelis49 wrote:If your not claiming benefits,how are you able pay your bills,eat,go for a pint...how Nedd??

Read my previous post again and decide from there.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 am

Why are you being so cryptic.............not like you to be so coy,hiding anything Nedd??

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 am

angelis49 wrote:Why are you being so cryptic.............not like you to be so coy,hiding anything Nedd??

No, as I said, "after decades of work" - go on, try hard and think why I'm not claiming benefits.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 am

You utter moron!

Bob Crow is one of few "real" union bosses left, the others are just puppets. Just because the RMT aren't pushovers like most "unions" are nowadays. All union bosses should be like him.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 am

A lot of people are blind to the fact that workers rights are being taken away from them. Bit by bit the ordinary worker is being asset stripped. Slowly and surely this has been happening over the last couple of decades that it is getting to a stage where it is getting impossible to turn it around without drastic action.

Where do I start explaining this? Lets go back a couple of decades when workers were committed to their companies who provided them with a content living. Then along came Thatcher who encouraged us to break from this contentment and go self employed with all its riches if you were willing to give it a go. So society ended up with those entrepreniers with opportunities to pay low tax due to the risks of stabliity and the company men with their stability but having to pay for it with their tax money.

Forward 20 years and both set of workers have basically been shafted. The go it alone person has had their low tax rules totally changed that they may as well stayed in thier stable condition. The company man has now had his stable culture removed by threats of easy redundancy, wonder how long redundancy will be in the dictionary, and the fact most of his skills being taken abroad.

Summing up the right ring have taken the piss. They should count themselves lucky its only a strike. |t could turn out a revolution French style where they get their fat heads chopped off.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 am

The Government's proposal of introducing a no fault dismissal ruling was the worst example of how out of touch this Government is, hated by employees and rejected by employers before it got off the ground!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Some people are prepaired to fight for what thay belive to be right.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

My dear little Commie friend CraigCCFC, you are another idiot set for the firing squad

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Tell me my little Commie friend,Nedd Glas how many years before you retired,did your brain shut down?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

angelis49 wrote:Tell me my little Commie friend,Nedd Glas how many years before you retired,did your brain shut down?

I haven't retired, Dino.

I will, from this point forward, call you Dino The Dinosaur, or Dino for short.

Why is it that Thatcherites call anyone to the left a commie? Sad and shallow, but true.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Some trolls are better than others....

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

I find that,after long deliberation,i have no place on a Forum thats crawling with Commies,their political way of doing things have long been discredited.Russia,North Korea and Cuba hold testament to that,i have also become alarmed at the growing number of Welsh Nationalists on this board,being half Welsh and half English,i find the English part of me growing increasingly hostile to the shonies on here,bordering on hatred,in fact i would go as far to advocate Cardiff becoming part of England,i know you wont miss me going,and i can assure you,i wont miss you Luddites

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:09 pm

angelis49 wrote:I find that,after long deliberation,i have no place on a Forum thats crawling with Commies,their political way of doing things have long been discredited.Russia,North Korea and Cuba hold testament to that,i have also become alarmed at the growing number of Welsh Nationalists on this board,being half Welsh and half English,i find the English part of me growing increasingly hostile to the shonies on here,bordering on hatred,in fact i would go as far to advocate Cardiff becoming part of England,i know you wont miss me going,and i can assure you,i wont miss you Luddites

Luddites? You don't know the meaning of the word, Dino. The human race is evolving, so catch up and tell your mate Angry Man to do the same.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

There are some drama queens about.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm

angelis49 wrote:I find that,after long deliberation,i have no place on a Forum thats crawling with Commies,their political way of doing things have long been discredited.Russia,North Korea and Cuba hold testament to that,i have also become alarmed at the growing number of Welsh Nationalists on this board,being half Welsh and half English,i find the English part of me growing increasingly hostile to the shonies on here,bordering on hatred,in fact i would go as far to advocate Cardiff becoming part of England,i know you wont miss me going,and i can assure you,i wont miss you Luddites

You are so far right ur left and you cant even see it!

Hitler......far right
Stalin.....far left

wheres the difference.....same ideology in the end

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Love this bit in the OP.."would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people"

Then want's to shoot everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:35 pm

SBF1 wrote:Love this bit in the OP.."would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people"

I think Dino should stay. We have lots of different people on here and that's what makes it interesting.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Love this bit in the OP.."would only bring misery to millions of ordinary British people"

I think Dino should stay. We have lots of different people on here and that's what makes it interesting.

I agree. :P :P