Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Here we go TUC calling for strikes!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:The NHS is a black hole

And yet certain private systems cost more yet cover a smaller percentages of the countries population.
There is an issue with where NHS funding goes. But that is to do with the managers and higher ups in the NHS who get paid stupid wages. Something that has been imported from the private sector.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Tubzo wrote:Theres loads of things wrong with this country. I for one would re-nationalise without compensation. The railways, northsea oil,gas and so on so the money what was earned from doing this would be ploughed back into the country. Not into the fat cats pockets like Branson . We as a country wouldn't be suffering as we are and wouldn't having a debate of pensions strikes and retirement age as we could afford all.

Do you know what the country was like in the 70s because of the nationalised industries..? :lol:

On its way to obtaining better working conditions for British workers. How old were you then?

How many important companies in Britain are foreign owned, Mr UKIP?

What about the power cuts :lol:

Not answering a question. Typical politician.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Tubzo wrote:Theres loads of things wrong with this country. I for one would re-nationalise without compensation. The railways, northsea oil,gas and so on so the money what was earned from doing this would be ploughed back into the country. Not into the fat cats pockets like Branson . We as a country wouldn't be suffering as we are and wouldn't having a debate of pensions strikes and retirement age as we could afford all.

Do you know what the country was like in the 70s because of the nationalised industries..? :lol:

On its way to obtaining better working conditions for British workers. How old were you then?

How many important companies in Britain are foreign owned, Mr UKIP?

thats a completely different arguement

Not answering a question. Typical politician.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm

[quote="Angry Man"]if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!![/q

You have no concept of how hard working medical staff are!!! A close relative of mine was diagnosed with womb cancer, and the support/care and medical treatment she received was amazing. The staff at Velindre are hardworking dedicated people not as you stupidly put it as lazy bastards. Velindre is seen as the top cancer research unit in Britian, and that is mainly funded by donations, in a civalised western country they have to rely on donations to carry out research which is an appalling state of affairs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please give up the pseudo facism.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Angry Man wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

Competition doesn't really help when it would lead to either cutting corners or vastly more expensive services though (which is what private healthcare would mean).

The NHS is a black hole

I wouldnt knock the NHS if I were you, you may need it if the majority of the posters get hold of you :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

Competition doesn't really help when it would lead to either cutting corners or vastly more expensive services though (which is what private healthcare would mean).

The NHS is a black hole

I wouldnt knock the NHS if I were you, you may need it if the majority of the posters get hold of you :lol:

:lol:

Nah, he's still entitled to his opinion, albeit I think it's completely misguided. I still feel sorry for him, because he's trying to follow the American Dream/Tory Dream, but they won't let him in. Must be the fact he's working class, like the majority of us. Never mind, he'll wake up one day - I hope!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:36 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!![/q

You have no concept of how hard working medical staff are!!! A close relative of mine was diagnosed with womb cancer, and the support/care and medical treatment she received was amazing. The staff at Velindre are hardworking dedicated people not as you stupidly put it as lazy bastards. Velindre is seen as the top cancer research unit in Britian, and that is mainly funded by donations, in a civalised western country they have to rely on donations to carry out research which is an appalling state of affairs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please give up the pseudo facism.

See me post about the service my family have had in Landough

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Angry Man wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!![/q

You probably made that up

If that had really happened you would have been on here ranting before now
Last edited by Mario Polotelli on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Jonesyccfc1 wrote:Adam I'd be interested to know how many times you encouraged any of your former constituents back into employment? Now that's what you might call a lazy fucker. Don't give me the 'there's no jobs' bollocks either cos half of Krakow have managed to move to Merthyr and find employment

He helped deliver a new shopping precint creating jobs ill have you know :old:

And don't forget the 11.1 million of overhanging council tenants on their rent ensuring that they or their family members had a refund of 29k!!! I took a nine month suspension on the chin because the information about previous LEFT WING councils needed ti time out because they were robbing their own people!!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 pm

all public sector workers are lazy and the NHS is crap, DAILY MAIL FTW :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

My wifes a intensive care nurse working 12 and half hour night shift. You are a kunt Adam Brown

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 pm

aberblue1977 wrote:My wifes a intensive care nurse working 12 and half hour night shift. You are a kunt Adam Brown

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

aberblue1977 wrote:My wifes a intensive care nurse working 12 and half hour night shift. You are a kunt Adam Brown

Here here :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Adam brown, i have never reacted to your previous posts in the past, but this one mate is totally out of order. I suggest you leave this forum because you are just twisted and delusional. (1984-85)

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Adam you never fail to deliver on the comedy front :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm

He seems to have been left behind in the dark ages of Victorian oligarchy and, more recently, Thatcher and Reagan's right-wing crusade against Unionism. It's quite cringeworthy.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!!

How ignorant and shallow you must be.No one ever wants to strike,but given the age we live in people like you to advocate what some firms are doing shames me,this i am ok Jack attitude,only works for a short time hope you are never looking for work.PRICK

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:30 pm

[quote="Angry Man"]Public sector workers = lazy fuckers FACT[/qu
WANKER

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Angry Man wrote:if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!!

Fully agree…..fekin greedy barstewards. If they strike then lock the fekkers out when they 'choose' to come back to work and stop their salary for 6 months. They wont do it again then…….GREEDY SPOILT FEKKERS. :evil:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:08 am

In my opinion, it works both ways.

Its common knowledge that the ruling class, government or business owners, are constantly trying to milk as much profit as they can by exploiting the working class. Thats how capitalism works.

Yet as soon as the working class try to fight for a better pension, a payrise, or any other sort of improvement all you tory pricks start kicking off saying we are lazy and aren't prepared to work etc.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:24 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Fully agree…..fekin greedy barstewards. If they strike then lock the fekkers out when they 'choose' to come back to work and stop their salary for 6 months. They wont do it again then…….GREEDY SPOILT FEKKERS. :evil:

"SPOILT" :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Growing discontent about the gulf between rich and poor was underlined on Wednesday by official figures showing the gap between Britain's highest and lowest paid workers has widened dramatically over the past year.

the Office for National Statistics (ONS) revealed that workers in the worst paid jobs – such as dinner ladies, hairdressers and waiters – have seen their pay fall sharply in real terms, fanning fears about families' ability to cope with soaring food and energy bills.

The bottom tenth of earners saw their pay creep up just 0.1% between 2010 and 2011 while the top tenth saw their pay grow 18 times faster.

John Philpott, chief economic adviser to the Chartered Institute of Professional Development, warned that the figures showed the UK could be heading towards US-style wage inequality.

"Unskilled workers are facing a choice between no pay and very low pay. One feature of the previous Labour administration was widening inequality, but real wages increased across every income group. This year's earnings figures, with wages stagnant in even nominal terms, look more like those from the US than the UK," he said.

The number of people being paid less than the minimum wage of £6.08 rose this year and there was a big divergence in earnings between London and the rest of the country, according to the ONS annual survey of earnings. However, there was a slight narrowing in the gender pay gap.

Overall pay growth for workers in Britain hit a record low. Pay was up just 0.4% on a year ago in terms of gross weekly earnings, meaning that incomes are tumbling in real terms given that inflation stands at 5%. That suggests that not only is pay being frozen or raised only slightly for those in work, but those joining the labour market are earning less than those leaving it, Barber argued.

"Young people in particular are having to take a big pay sacrifice to get their first jobs," he said.

With youth unemployment at a record high above 1m there was fresh evidence that those young people who are finding jobs are generally having to settle for relatively low pay. Workers aged 18 to 21 are earning less than half those in the top paid age bracket of 40-49, the ONS said in its annual survey of earnings.

Wednesday's official data followed a report from the High Pay Commission in the UK this week showing that executive pay has risen sharply.

The pay of the head of Barclays bank has increased nearly 5,000% in 30 years, while average wages have increased just threefold.The ONS data provided a further spur to public sector workers preparing for next Wednesday's walkout as it revealed that they had seen their pay rise an average 0.3% this year, less than half the increase for the private sector.

While higher earners saw a 1.8% increase in pay, directors and senior managers enjoyed particularly large salary increases in 2011, and were among a small minority of groups to have wage growth in real terms in 2011.

The amount of pay needed to be in the top 10% of full-time earners has increased by 1.9% to £52,643, while the threshold for the bottom 10% of full-time workers increased 0.6%, to £14,905.

The earnings of chief executives and directors of "leading organisations" rose 15% to an average of £112,157, in part a result of trends shifting earnings to basic pay and away from bonuses.Salaries of senior corporate managers also increased substantially – up 7.1% year-on-year to £77,679.

By contrast, the annual pay of waiters and waitresses – who are mostly part-time workers – fell 11.2% year-on-year to £5,660, among the most substantial drop for any group of workers. Hairdressers' salaries fell 4.5% to £9,599, while cleaners' remuneration fell 3.4%.

Regional differences in salaries were also sustained year-on-year. England's highest earning constituency, Westminster North, had a small 0.5% drop in pay in 2011, but its average earnings of £39,745 were still more than twice those of the country's poorest, Blackpool South.

Residents of Blackpool South endured a larger drop in pay than that of Westminster at 0.8%, and also earn on average just £15,481 – which is below the UK's official poverty line for a single adult.

The median salary in London of £27,560 was almost 50% higher than Northern Ireland's £18,494, the lowest-earning region of the UK. Average earnings in Scotland were £20,862, and Wales £19,472.

SO WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.........DONT MAKE ME LAUGH........
STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR SELF.........BECAUSE TAHTS THE ONLY WAY WE EVER GOT ANYTHING IN THE PAST.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Damn right, Denz. This is Wales, we know our history, our present predicament and we'll fight for our future, hopefully.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:48 pm

But Denzil all public sector workers should be privelage to have their jobs according to Adam and accept that they wont be getting much money

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

And hopefully while these 'fekin greedy barstewards' are locked out, you have a nasty accident :ayatollah: See how much you need these 'fekin greedy barstewards' then. Plum.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

If that had really happened you would have been on here ranting before now

The wifes side of the family so not my place really.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Would anyone in the private sector get FULL PAY for 6 months off for stress no questions asked..?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:Would anyone in the private sector get FULL PAY for 6 months off for stress no questions asked..?

No

There are a lot of benefits in the public sector that most companies in the private sector cannot match.

Maternity for starters. We was lucky on that score with my wife being a civil servant.

Also, they let her pop out and go to school coffee mornings, xmas concert, if my kids are ill, if she has a doctors apointment. She dont lose any money. :lol:

They have been clamping down on multiple times off through sick though.