Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Here we go TUC calling for strikes!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I tell you what Adam why dont you go into hospital and volunteer to work there and show all those "lazy workers" who look after the sick what a real hard working people they should be :lol: Most public sector workers are hard working and vital part of this country.

Damn right.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:It's called ignorance.

this coming from a supporter of Communisum who aren't accept comments from someone who has actually lived and worked in a Communist state :lol:[/quote]

Read all my posts again and get your facts right. :lol:

I've lived and worked in a capitalist state.[/quote]

and just because you can't survive in a capitalist state then you want everyone else to help you out[/quote]

Wrong, I just don't believe in the politics of the caveman and you do. I'm not asking for help - certainly not from you.

How long did you live in Vietnam and why?[/quote]

12 months and because I was really intersted in the history of the Country and the Politics of it.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Adam Brown. Man of the people. :old:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:18 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I tell you what Adam why dont you go into hospital and volunteer to work there and show all those "lazy workers" who look after the sick what a real hard working people they should be :lol: Most public sector workers are hard working and vital part of this country.

well in fact a member of my family is in hospital and they haven't bathed 80 year old lady in weeks!!!! They even had the cheek to shout at other family members to put her in a bath

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:It's called ignorance.

this coming from a supporter of Communisum who aren't accept comments from someone who has actually lived and worked in a Communist state :lol:

Read all my posts again and get your facts right. :lol:

I've lived and worked in a capitalist state.[/quote]

and just because you can't survive in a capitalist state then you want everyone else to help you out[/quote]

Wrong, I just don't believe in the politics of the caveman and you do. I'm not asking for help - certainly not from you.

How long did you live in Vietnam and why?[/quote]

12 months and because I was really intersted in the history of the Country and the Politics of it.[/quote]

The history being that the USA tried to destroy it, due to the fact that their politics differed. Were you paid more than Vietnamese workers or did you take the same wage as them?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:

well in fact a member of my family is in hospital and they haven't bathed 80 year old lady in weeks!!!! They even had the cheek to shout at other family members to put her in a bath

Well which hospital is that then? and if that is true complain :roll: As in every work place there are tosspots. But as someone else said why dont you go tell Armed Forces or the police or the fireservice that they are lazy bastards? Or the next doctor you go visit

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Is that the fault of the system or is it an individual who should be disciplined? I remember private residential homes having problem staff being found out by BBC's Panorama etc.

If you go on blaming all things left wing for the world's ills, then any credibility you have left will disappear.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well which hospital is that then? and if that is true complain :roll: As in every work place there are tosspots. But as someone else said why dont you go tell Armed Forces or the police or the fireservice that they are lazy bastards? Or the next doctor you go visit

Llandough and we have made an official complant. However as mentioned the services dont strike

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 pm

The problem with this country is they go after selective people for tax and so on. If they constructively went after the real criminals in this country ie the aristocrats and big business men who refuse to pay the tax what Is owed and convenatly forgotten about. Then this country would be in a miles better position. Also the total waste of 70 billion on trident is a total joke.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Teachers = how many holidays..?
Public Sector pensions ARE gold plated
Can go up to 6 months sick no questions asked on FULL pay!!!!
Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

You was one of them you should know :lol:

So surely that would give me a better knowledge than half of you lot

Dull as f**k :roll:

Rich you dont work anyway

How do you know what I do, I'll give you one hint though. Im a fully paid up Amicus member which I pay annually.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Llandough and we have made an official complant. However as mentioned the services dont strike

You said ALL public sector workers are lazy bastards so that includes them :lol: Also how dare Teachers have all those school holidays off!! When its for the children :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Tubzo wrote:The problem with this country is they go after selective people for tax and so on. If they constructively went after the real criminals in this country ie the aristocrats and big business men who refuse to pay the tax what Is owed and convenatly forgotten about. Then this country would be in a miles better position. Also the total waste of 70 billion on trident is a total joke.

Adam ignores those facts, he just blames the workers.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Is that the fault of the system or is it an individual who should be disciplined? I remember private residential homes having problem staff being found out by BBC's Panorama etc.

If you go on blaming all things left wing for the world's ills, then any credibility you have left will disappear.

The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Teachers = how many holidays..?
Public Sector pensions ARE gold plated
Can go up to 6 months sick no questions asked on FULL pay!!!!
Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

You was one of them you should know :lol:

So surely that would give me a better knowledge than half of you lot

Dull as f**k :roll:

Rich you dont work anyway

How do you know what I do, I'll give you one hint though. Im a fully paid up Amicus member which I pay annually.

Oh I forgot to mention the new car I get each year along with the nice bonus, thank you for your contribution you tory :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Angry Man wrote:The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

Competition doesn't really help when it would lead to either cutting corners or vastly more expensive services though (which is what private healthcare would mean).

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

Competition doesn't really help when it would lead to either cutting corners or vastly more expensive services though (which is what private healthcare would mean).

The NHS is a black hole

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

The thing is that it a fact that compeition benefits the customer both financially and service wise. However when 'certain' public services have no competition then its easy to take your eye off the ball.

In your opinion.

In my opinion, there are too many organisations, both public and private, that aren't a meritocracy, hence failure ultimately. Until such time as the UK can sort this, we will forever be at loggerheads. Mind you, there are people who have been in privileged positions for generations and are loathe to relinquishing them.

Do we need a revolution to improve? You know the sort, the ones that many Tories have backed over the years, not least in Libya.

Funny old world.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Theres loads of things wrong with this country. I for one would re-nationalise without compensation. The railways, northsea oil,gas and so on so the money what was earned from doing this would be ploughed back into the country. Not into the fat cats pockets like Branson . We as a country wouldn't be suffering as we are and wouldn't having a debate of pensions strikes and retirement age as we could afford all.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Tubzo wrote:Theres loads of things wrong with this country. I for one would re-nationalise without compensation. The railways, northsea oil,gas and so on so the money what was earned from doing this would be ploughed back into the country. Not into the fat cats pockets like Branson . We as a country wouldn't be suffering as we are and wouldn't having a debate of pensions strikes and retirement age as we could afford all.

He'll call you a communist any moment now, ignoring the fact that, like you say, the politicians robbed and raped our country.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Tubzo wrote:Theres loads of things wrong with this country. I for one would re-nationalise without compensation. The railways, northsea oil,gas and so on so the money what was earned from doing this would be ploughed back into the country. Not into the fat cats pockets like Branson . We as a country wouldn't be suffering as we are and wouldn't having a debate of pensions strikes and retirement age as we could afford all.

Do you know what the country was like in the 70s because of the nationalised industries..? :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Do you know what the country was like in the 70s because of the nationalised industries..? :lol:

On its way to obtaining better working conditions for British workers. How old were you then?

How many important companies in Britain are foreign owned, Mr UKIP?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Ignoring the issue of striking and unionism, your comments are an insult to the majority of public sector workers in this country.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Tan will ban it.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

On its way to obtaining better working conditions for British workers. How old were you then?

What about the power cuts :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

thats a completely different arguement

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Adam I'd be interested to know how many times you encouraged any of your former constituents back into employment? Now that's what you might call a lazy fucker. Don't give me the 'there's no jobs' bollocks either cos half of Krakow have managed to move to Merthyr and find employment

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Times have changed from the 70s. Run properly we are sitting on a gold mine and I know it wouldn't happen aslong they are still lining the pockets of the people who make the decisions .

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Adam you lying fucker. Lived in Vietnam for 12 months cos you were interested in their politics :lol:

More like you went travelling to get away from Merthyr cos you were in and out of prison and mixing with smackheads.

Political travelling my arse :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

"ALL PUBLIC SECTOR WORKERS ARE COMMUNISTS" :lol:

This isn't America in the 50's ffs, barely anybody is a 'communist' per se.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Jonesyccfc1 wrote:Adam I'd be interested to know how many times you encouraged any of your former constituents back into employment? Now that's what you might call a lazy fucker. Don't give me the 'there's no jobs' bollocks either cos half of Krakow have managed to move to Merthyr and find employment

He helped deliver a new shopping precint creating jobs ill have you know :old: