Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Here we go TUC calling for strikes!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:And please tell me where the military fall into your lazy fucks statement!

The Military aren't striking so dont try and put that on me

Only cos we can't. The others are striking on our behalf. That's the way I see it anyway.

You loved it when you had your nose in the trough.

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Teachers = how many holidays..?
Public Sector pensions ARE gold plated
Can go up to 6 months sick no questions asked on FULL pay!!!!
Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

You was one of them you should know :lol:

So surely that would give me a better knowledge than half of you lot

Adam seriously i doubt you have half the knowledge of a chimp after this thread :shock:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angry Man wrote:you accept a job on terms yet when you are in a job you complain!!!!If you don't like a job f*cking move and let someone who wants the job take their place!!

It's because the terms of the job change you idiot . You just make money off other peoples back and you didn't mind taking the money when you were a cllr or did you do it for free :lol:

splottbluebird48 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Hear Hear and whilst we are at it lets get the young kids off the streets and put them up chimneys :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually surely if you know the facts, pensions were self financing, public and private until succesive govmnts pilaged them to pay for tax cuts hence problems now, also europe doing same now just greed by gvmnts!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:And please tell me where the military fall into your lazy fucks statement!

Ask yourself why people are unhappy in certain jobs. Do they always have to move to be happy or, in a civilised country, are they allowed to fight for better conditions against certain bullies within their industries?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Adam seriously i doubt you have half the Knowledge of a chimp after this thread :shock:

Wales' economy is fucked because of the amount of public sector here. f*cking Communists the lot of you!!!

maccydee wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Only cos we can't. The others are striking on our behalf. That's the way I see it anyway.

You loved it when you had your nose in the trough.

Spot on! They have my full support. Ive taken a pay freeze that was supposed to apply for only 2 years. Then they change the pensions on top of it! Make some great guys redundant, and then recruit for the same trade!

full support on the strike

pembroke allan wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Hear Hear and whilst we are at it lets get the young kids off the streets and put them up chimneys :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually surely if you know the facts, pensions were self financing, public and private until succesive govmnts pilaged them to pay for tax cuts hence problems now, also europe doing same now just greed by gvmnts!!!

Exactly. Politicians are the enemy of the people, not the unions that people have formed to protect themselves.

bluecyw wrote:
Angry Man wrote:you accept a job on terms yet when you are in a job you complain!!!!If you don't like a job f*cking move and let someone who wants the job take their place!!

It's because the terms of the job change you idiot . You just make money off other peoples back and you didn't mind taking the money when you were a cllr or did you do it for free :lol:

surely thats the point! why are you having go at people who take a job and its conditions! surely same for all we didnt ask for special treatment just part of job and conditions!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Adam seriously i doubt you have half the Knowledge of a chimp after this thread :shock:

Wales' economy is fucked because of the amount of public sector here. f*cking Communists the lot of you!!!

I'd rather be a communist than a fascist. At least it shows I don't hate the human race.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Exactly. Politicians are the enemy of the people, not the unions that people have formed to protect themselves.

Sorry how much is the likes of Bob Crowe on..? :lol: Far more than your average politican!!! Even Scargill is still getting his London pad paid for by the Unions!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Sorry how much is the likes of Bob Crowe on..? :lol: Far more than your average politican!!! Even Scargill is still getting his London pad paid for by the Unions!!!

That's down to the members to sort out.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

My missus is a civil servant and you are right. Right bunch of lazy bastards.

They wouldnt last 2 mins in the private sector

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

I'd rather be a communist than a fascist. At least it shows I don't hate the human race.

Forgot how the Iron Curtain stopped people being free then have you..? North Korea don't hate the west then..?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:My missus is a civil servant and you are right. Right bunch of lazy bastards.

Depends where you work.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

doesnt matter what hes on really, if wasnt for union i would not have been able to take my pension on health grounds, as employer wanted to get rid me without pension even though had only 6mnths left before officially retired, also up to individual if he wants to contribute,

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:My missus is a civil servant and you are right. Right bunch of lazy bastards.

Absoluely

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Whatever, Thatcherite. The human race can’t go on hating each other, a la the past and the sooner people wake up the better.

Call it communism or whatever, we need something better. I don't advocate a system like North Korea or the old Iron Curtain countries, but they weren't true communism anyway and anyone who says they are doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Whatever, Thatcherite. The human race can’t go on hating each other, a la the past and the sooner people wake up the better.

Call it communism or whatever, we need something better. I don't advocate a system like North Korea or the old Iron Curtain countries, but they weren't true communism anyway and anyone who says they are doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

Take it from someone who lived for a short while in a Commnist country (Veitnam) when it was real Communist over 12 years ago. It doesn't work!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Whatever, Thatcherite. The human race can’t go on hating each other, a la the past and the sooner people wake up the better.

Take it from someone who lived for a short while in a Commnist country (Veitnam) when it was real Communist over 12 years ago. It doesn't work!!!

I don't respect your attempt at politics because, in my opinion, it is based on ignorance. It doesn't matter that you lived in Vietnam.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

I don't respect your attempt at politics because, in my opinion, it is based on ignorance. It doesn't matter that you lived in Vietnam.

Surely ignorance is talking about something you haven't any knowledge about :?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Surely ignorance is talking about something you haven't any knowledge about :?

I've had knowledge of this country longer than you. It's far from perfect and the majority don't have their heads in the sand. You are in a minority, particularly in your country of birth.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:Public sector workers = lazy fuckers FACT

I really don't see how you can say that every public sector worker is lazy.
Most are not and provide vital services that we all rely on.

Surely you could say the same about employers though?
You offer a job with specific terms, so you should honor those terms.
People often strike because employers do not honour contracts, yet you seem to hate all strikers.
Bit of a hypocrite there mate.

Angry Man wrote:The Military aren't striking so dont try and put that on me

They are public sector though.
And you claimed that public sector means you are lazy.
So I take it you are now backtracking from what you said?
Last edited by WelshBluebird on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:

It's called ignorance.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

It's called ignorance.

this coming from a supporter of Communisum who aren't accept comments from someone who has actually lived and worked in a Communist state :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

It's called ignorance.

this coming from a supporter of Communisum who aren't accept comments from someone who has actually lived and worked in a Communist state :lol:

Read all my posts again and get your facts right. :lol:

I've lived and worked in a capitalist state.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Yet another comedy gold thread from you adam, im sitting here with my popcorn and 3d glasses waiting for the next line to make me :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

It's called ignorance.

and just because you can't survive in a capitalist state then you want everyone else to help you out

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

It's called ignorance.

and just because you can't survive in a capitalist state then you want everyone else to help you out

Wrong, I just don't believe in the politics of the caveman and you do. I'm not asking for help - certainly not from you.

How long did you live in Vietnam and why?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm

I tell you what Adam why dont you go into hospital and volunteer to work there and show all those "lazy workers" who look after the sick what a real hard working people they should be :lol: Most public sector workers are hard working and vital part of this country.