Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Here we go TUC calling for strikes!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 pm

if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!!

Re: Here we go TUC calling for strikes!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 pm

I like TUC biscuits... 8-)

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

CantonJack wrote:I like TUC biscuits... 8-)

Sorry have to disgree Chedders all the way

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Adam Brown for education minister. :roll: You make Mayor Quimby look like Einstein. What a total fuckwit. :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Angry Man wrote:if you don't want your job then go somewhere else you lazy bastards!!!!

Pay freezes year after year though while everything else goes up constantly. I do feel for them in a way.

MP's have had 90 million in expenses in one year. All in it together like f**k.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 pm

I back them all the way. Always getting fucked over in this country.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 pm

where's Scargill these days? -------- we need more MEN like HIM. CCFC

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Adam why do you talk such bollocks lately. I mean how are these people lazy bastards as you call them when there in work rite now and its mostly about there pension age of entitlement being raised to a daft age this is only because the goverment can keep more by then in the coffers as 50% more who are entitled to there own pension will be dead by the time there pension is due, how does this make them lazy bastards its what there paying in for you nutter, sometimes you amaze me with your utter tripe :oops:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Public sector workers = lazy fuckers FACT

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Angry Man wrote:Public sector workers = lazy fuckers FACT

Well you was funded by the public tax payer once so that explains it, now you got window cleaners working for you in there masses on £40 a day you call them who you was one of not so long ago lazy bastards :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Adam Brown would have anyone defending their jobs shot, I bet he was loving watching the South African miners being slaughtered.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Adam Brown would have anyone defending their jobs shot, I bet he was loving watching the South African miners being slaughtered.

I used to get on with this guy but i mean you only have to look at this thread and many others he spills pure shit about over the last few months to see hes not lviing in the real world, what makes it worse is he used to be one of them :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 pm

you accept a job on terms yet when you are in a job you complain!!!!If you don't like a job f*cking move and let someone who wants the job take their place!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Angry Man wrote:you accept a job on terms yet when you are in a job you complain!!!!If you don't like a job f*cking move and let someone who wants the job take their place!!

But these people have been in the job years hence why there going nuts over pension age rises, they accepted the job knowing this would happen in years to come then did they or are you going to avoid this, your crackers adam and you wouldnt be saying this if you was still sat behind a desk while knocking on doors looking for votes up the gurnos :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 pm

mmmmm i use to work in public sector ffs if you can call working in mental health lazy you need to do it then!!! retired now (55) but because job so hard special case early retirement! but im lucky done it for 24yrs, now if want to retire have to waite until 65 and could you work doing it until 65? like fck you could, nobody can so what happens tell you what happens! lose job as not able to do it say at 60, so loses pension until 65 no money except job seekers, thats what its all about! :roll:

ps oh yes pension not enough to live on so do work!!!! :(
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Well you was funded by the public tax payer once so that explains it, now you got window cleaners working for you in there masses on £40 a day you call them who you was one of not so long ago lazy bastards :lol:

Quite a statement to make! Id look up what is entirely inc in the public sector before making such a two bit statment!

The right to strike is a key element of the british workforce. Ask those who have had to go through such things. They would all prefer to be working. Its the last option.

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:you accept a job on terms yet when you are in a job you complain!!!!If you don't like a job f*cking move and let someone who wants the job take their place!!

But these people have been in the job years hence why there going nuts over pension age rises, they accepted the job knowing this would happen in years to come then did they or are you going to avoid this, your crackers adam and you wouldnt be saying this if you was still sat behind a desk while knocking on doors looking for votes up the gurnos :lol:

He lives on the top of the hill with the masters looking down on us peasants

i love a good strike. takes me back to the maggie days :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:15 pm

well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Teachers = how many holidays..?
Public Sector pensions ARE gold plated
Can go up to 6 months sick no questions asked on FULL pay!!!!
Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

You was one of them you should know :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:i love a good strike. takes me back to the maggie days :ayatollah:

Did you have too mention the "M" word, she's Browns hero :help:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 pm

We're meant to let the bullies win, are we? Am I in the right century, or have I been transported back in time?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:well hang on the pensions from private sector workers were robbed by a Labour government to help fund public sector pensions FFS!!!!

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

So surely that would give me a better knowledge than half of you lot

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Hear Hear and whilst we are at it lets get the young kids off the streets and put them up chimneys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Dull as f**k :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm

And please tell me where the military fall into your lazy fucks statement!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

Dull as f**k :roll:

Rich you dont work anyway

Flexi time

Shall I go on!!!!

gold plated mine wasnt, days of six months sick without question have gone, still get it but got to be good reason (cancer ect)
also not our fault we take terms what is given same as anyone else, nobody is stopping people working in public sector.

Armed Forces, Police and Fire Brigade are included in public sector workers fella. I tell you what I will get you to meet some guys as they get off the aircraft after 6 months in Afghanistan and let you call them lazy fuckers to their face if you like.

This government have changed the terms of our contracts and there is nothing we can do as we cannot strike. That is why I support the public sector strikes as they are striking for me, a member of the Forces who cannot.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:And please tell me where the military fall into your lazy fucks statement!

The Military aren't striking so dont try and put that on me