Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A bit of respect!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 am

I think a bit of respect is needed in the situation with Craig Bellamy. I've seen some very unsympathetic posts in regards to his current situation just because of the money he earns or rumours they may have heard.Craigs obviously going through a tough time and who knows could be suffering a bit of depression.Especially after whats happend with Gary Speed let give craig some support and hopefully help him get through his difficulties. :ayatollah:

Re: A bit of respect!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 am

i agree with that, but if he has been on the piss lets hope its not cost us £35k this week?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 am

Dazzatim wrote:i agree with that, but if he has been on the piss lets hope its not cost us £35k this week?

But again thats rumours! Its the club desicion what they pay him not the fans.Lets just give him some support to get back on the pitch as quickly as possible.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 am

Dazzatim wrote:i agree with that, but if he has been on the piss lets hope its not cost us £35k this week?

But again thats rumours! Its the club desicion what they pay him not the fans.Lets just give him some support to get back on the pitch as quickly as possible.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

I don't think he drinks anymore. He's a vegan too.