Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: he who is without sin - cast the first stone - not on here!!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:56 pm

I just want to point out something. I commentated in the Mirror thread, and I am not a wanker or heartless.

I don't know Craig bellamy, I don't want to know Craig Bellamy, so him or his personal life means nothing to me. I very much doubt he would come around looking for sympathy from me..

However I am a Cardiff City season ticket holder, I pay my hard earned money to my club which then goes into the pockets of the players. If one of those players is being paid a good wage, but not providing anything in return, I would question the reasons behind that. Because he's come out and said he "he doesn't give a shit about football", I would question his committment to the club and simply want Bellamy to make up his mind what he wants to do before more of my money is wasted.

As I said I'm not heartless, I don't know the bloke. If he was my mate I would give him all the support in the world. I just want him to come back after the 10 days and either say "that's me done", or give everything to the club I support. Not something in between.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

welshie wrote:I just want to point out something. I commentated in the Mirror thread, and I am not a wanker or heartless.

I don't know Craig bellamy, I don't want to know Craig Bellamy, so him or his personal life means nothing to me. I very much doubt he would come around looking for sympathy from me..

However I am a Cardiff City season ticket holder, I pay my hard earned money to my club which then goes into the pockets of the players. If one of those players is being paid a good wage, but not providing anything in return, I would question the reasons behind that. Because he's come out and said he "he doesn't give a shit about football", I would question his committment to the club and simply want Bellamy to make up his mind what he wants to do before more of my money is wasted.

As I said I'm not heartless, I don't know the bloke. If he was my mate I would give him all the support in the world. I just want him to come back after the 10 days and either say "that's me done", or give everything to the club I support. Not something in between.

Thats a reasoned question though. "f**k Football" is not really what you want to be
hearing from your star signing.

But you haven't said he's shit on his wife and kids, called him a rat or brought up alleged
assaults from the past.

I questioned his commitment before he even signed. I had a feeling that we were a bit of
an easy option for him, and that second time around he would not have the same attitude
and that he might just be here for the easy pay cheque and handy for home. So to an extent
I agree with you. But like you, managed to do so without slagging him off or sticking my nose
into his private life.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 pm

It's not a private life if it affects us, it then becomes our business.

It would be none of our business if he was carrying on like everyone else. The fact he's not playing is the issue here and the reason is very much our business.

Sorry to disrupt your fluffy cloud like view of the world :?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:It's not a private life if it affects us, it then becomes our business.

It would be none of our business if he was carrying on like everyone else. The fact he's not playing is the issue here and the reason is very much our business.

Ah righto.

So if he hadnt missed two games you wouldnt have posted how he cheated on his wife and kids
(cos you witnessed it, or did you.. oh no, you changed your story) You wouldnt have posted
how he was a woman beater (well, you dont KNOw that, but you choose to believe it!)
You wouldn't have posted how he was cautioned AND charged for the same offence :lol: :lol:
and of course... why on earth would you have brought up the Riise golf club incident that you
know for a fact happened....

Your a bitter shithouse. Best and funniest of all is the bit where you say your a City fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:It's not a private life if it affects us, it then becomes our business.

Ah righto.

So if he hadnt missed two games you wouldnt have posted how he cheated on his wife and kids

Did I post it before he missed any games? No.

(cos you witnessed it, or did you.. oh no, you changed your story) You wouldnt have posted
how he was a woman beater (well, you dont KNOw that, but you choose to believe it!)

I don't believe I've told you how I know. You seem to have fabricated a story and stuck to it as gospel. I don't really understand why you are persisting with it considering it's thre for all to read. Whatever gets you off I guess. :?

You wouldn't have posted how he was cautioned AND charged for the same offence :lol: :lol:

Whether he was cautioned or charged makes no difference, either means he did it.[/

and of course... why on earth would you have brought up the Riise golf club incident that you

[color=#FF0000]Because someone said he was a lovely guy. I pointed out he's not.nand yep he was fined and suspended for no reason at all :lol:

Your a bitter shithouse. Best and funniest of all is the bit where you say your a City fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just honest and judge people and their decisions on merit and not the club they play for.

Aren't I supposed to be on ignore? :lol: :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Ah righto.

I don't believe I've told you how I know. You seem to have fabricated a story and stuck to it as gospel. I don't really understand why you are persisting with it considering it's thre for all to read. Whatever gets you off I guess. :?

Whether he was cautioned or charged makes no difference, either means he did it.[/

[color=#FF0000]Because someone said he was a lovely guy. I pointed out he's not.nand yep he was fined and suspended for no reason at all :lol:

I'm just honest and judge people and their decisions on merit and not the club they play for.

I'm just honest and judge people and their decisions on merit

Coming up with a ludicrous "im close to those involved" story dont sound honest to me.
Dont think for one second anyone believes you. And I'll tell you why!!....

Accusing Bellamy of betraying his wife and kids on a messageboard where he cannot defend
himself is a shithouse trick. Particularly as you have NO knowledge of whats gone on in his
house, his family life over the years. For all you know he and his wife saw this coming years
ago and have only decided to make the split permanent now he's home as it will have less effect
on the kids.

And how honest is it to bring up an 'alleged' attack on Riise years ago?

What possible bearing could it have on the issue YOU say you are posting on... His failure to
turn up for two games.

Honest? You? with about 5 or 6 logins, and sure to return as someone else AGAIN next time
your banned?

Yeh, your a real righteous guy :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Ah righto.

Coming up with a ludicrous "im close to those involved" story dont sound honest to me.

For someone who likes to deal in proven facts you don't half make a load of nonsense up and form your opinion with it... I couldn't care less if anyone believes me, I'm telling you how it is... If you don't want to accept it then continue to bury your head in the sand, no skin off my nose. :ayatollah:

Accusing Bellamy of betraying his wife and kids on a messageboard where he cannot defend
himself is a shithouse trick. Particularly as you have NO knowledge of whats gone on in his
house, his family life over the years. For all you know he and his wife saw this coming years
ago and have only decided to make the split permanent now he's home as it will have less effect
on the kids.

It doesn't matter what they have or haven't decided. As far as I'm concerned he's slept with women outside of wedlock which is cheating. However much of a fairy story you, want to create around it and label it as "what if".

Very honest. It happened, it's a known fact - deal with it.

What possible bearing could it have on the issue YOU say you are posting on... His failure to
turn up for two games.
His failure to turn up for two games is due to the repercussions of his unprofessional behaviour, I merely outlined the fact it's not for the first time. Pretty simple really. :?

Honest? You? with about 5 or 6 logins, and sure to return as someone else AGAIN next time
your banned?

Are you continuing your ridiculously hypocritical stance by lying and making stuff up while passing it off as fact?you really have had a mare here.
Yeh, your a real righteous guy

Agreed... Now aren't I supposed to be on ignore, don't say you lied again? That could be a record in one thread :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Ah righto.

For someone who likes to deal in proven facts you don't half make a load of nonsense up and form your opinion with it... I couldn't care less if anyone believes me, I'm telling you how it is... If you don't want to accept it then continue to bury your head in the sand, no skin off my nose. :ayatollah:

on the kids.

It doesn't matter what they have or haven't decided. As far as I'm concerned he's slept with women outside of wedlock which is cheating. However much of a fairy story you, want to create around it and label it as "what if".

Very honest. It happened, it's a known fact - deal with it.

turn up for two games.
His failure to turn up for two games is due to the repercussions of his unprofessional behaviour, I merely outlined the fact it's not for the first time. Pretty simple really. :?

your banned?

Are you continuing your ridiculously hypocritical stance by lying and making stuff up while passing it off as fact?you really have had a mare here.
Yeh, your a real righteous guy

Agreed... Now aren't I supposed to be on ignore, don't say you lied again? That could be a record in one thread :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not one of your highlighted 'Roath Magic' replies gives any indication that what you
say is fact. You continue (in Roath Magic mode) to regurgitate the same shite.

You were on ignore. I decided to play for a while.

Done now.

Not ONE person reading your posts believes a word you say. They've heard it all before.
Its all just a variation of you hating Cardiff City. A ten year olds mentality with the
grammar of an adult

bye

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm

There you go again... Have you asked every single person who reads it? :?

No.

I think it's best you stop replying now, you have been caught out lying, contradicting yourself and making assumptions and claiming them as fact which I have also exposed. :lol:

You have a childs outlook on grown up matters and suggest you step into the real world.

Fight or flight? You have made a good choice as you have been well and truly battered :lol:

Ciao. :ayatollah: