Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: he who is without sin - cast the first stone - not on here!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Another pointless post. Depression doesn't even come into this. It's incredible you think he has a mental illness because his marriage has broken down, flabbergasting actually.

Now about these things you said I called him..

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:http://www.metro.co.uk/news/26407-footballer-bellamy-grabbed-woman-by-the-throat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... fight.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... k-off.html

Considering you have suggested a few posters are naive when supporting Bellamy, its interesting that you believe everything you read in the tabloids.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:http://www.metro.co.uk/news/26407-footballer-bellamy-grabbed-woman-by-the-throat

Considering you have suggested a few posters are naive when supporting Bellamy, its interesting that you believe everything you read in the tabloids.

I don't. The assault on riise and the abusive texts are proven as fact, as was the gbh last year.

I chose to believe the other.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Another pointless post. Depression doesn't even come into this. It's incredible you think he has a mental illness because his marriage has broken down, flabbergasting actually.

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:
Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club
crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

This suggests he is a shite husband and parent does it not???

If would be none of our business if he didn't miss half our games so far because of it to play golf.
The guy is a rat, an expensive one at that.
MalkysMankyMankini

Lets be honest, this isnt the first time Bellamy has acted like a c**t on a public scale is it?
MalkysMankyMankini

Beating up women, beating up people with golf clubs, sending malicious texts to players, cheating
on his wife and kids.... Oh but it's ok as he has his own academy ffs.
MalkysMankyMankini

Your quotes.

Admit it.

Its personal with you innit.

You ARE John Terry or Alan Shearer

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 pm

taffyapple wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Another pointless post. Depression doesn't even come into this. It's incredible you think he has a mental illness because his marriage has broken down, flabbergasting actually.

Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club

If would be none of our business if he didn't miss half our games so far because of it to play golf.
MalkysMankyMankini

Lets be honest, this isnt the first time Bellamy has acted like a c**t on a public scale is it?
MalkysMankyMankini

Beating up women, beating up people with golf clubs, sending malicious texts to players, cheating
MalkysMankyMankini

Your quotes.

Admit it.

Thanks for the quotes. So where have I called him a wife beater, a shit parent! Bully, psycho etc?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:

MalkysMankyMankini

MalkysMankyMankini

MalkysMankyMankini

Your quotes.

Admit it.

Thanks for the quotes. So where have I called him a wife beater, a shit parent! Bully, psycho etc?

"Cheating on his wife and kids" kind of implies he's a shit parent. Or is it me. Cos NO WAY have you implied
he's a psycho :? :lol: :lol:

See... its blatantly obvious you know f**k all about whats ever happened in that mans house.
For all you know, he was hen-pecked for 19 years. None of us know. You allude to being ITK
about it all... then admit that Bellamy is a complete stranger to you. Its personal for you...
go knock on his door

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

taffyapple wrote:

MalkysMankyMankini

MalkysMankyMankini

MalkysMankyMankini

Your quotes.

Admit it.

What you are is commenting on something you havent got a clue about, whatever has gone on, its something that has more detail in it than a page in a rag newspaper. So why believe it. I dont have you down as someone Bellamy rings up and tells his intimate ins and outs. So why spout out a pointless opinion of someone who when scores a goal for the club you are cheering!

You are boardering on slander.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm

So in other words I didn't call him a psycho, wife beater, shit parent etc then? It's okay to just admit it you know.

As for the rest of your post, do I really have to explain again how you can know something about someone and not know thn personally. For instance I know hitler was an Austrian born German dictator. I know whitts scored a hat trick in the last game. I know that my mate shagged the bird who used to present scorio.... All these people are strangers.

Here to help.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I don't. The assault on riise and the abusive texts are proven as fact, as was the gbh last year.

Just because something is widely reported in the press doesn't necessarily make it true. Yes there may be an element of truth to them but other than the GBH case the rest are again nothing but hearsay to the likes of you and I.

For example, I'm sure the Risse incident happened but I very much doubt it was over kareoke.

Personally I choose to believe the countless quotes by managers and players that have worked with Craig stating what a model professional he is etc.

But then those kind of stories are far less exciting than labelling him a cheat, a thug etc. aren't they?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Just because something is widely reported in the press doesn't necessarily make it true. Yes there may be an element of truth to them but other than the GBH case the rest are again nothing but hearsay to the likes of you and I.

For example, I'm sure the Risse incident happened but I very much doubt it was over kareoke.

Personally I choose to believe the countless quotes by managers and players that have worked with Craig stating what a model professional he is etc.

But then those kind of stories are far less exciting than labelling him a cheat, a thug etc. aren't they?

the paper was a load of bollox from the first word :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

He was cautioned by police regarding the assault, you don't caution and charge innocent people. As for the Riise incident, again I know for a fact what happened there and he smashed him with the club bevause he didn't want to join in.

As for pushing the girl down the steps of bar risk and grabbing her round te throat, I don't know if this is true but I chose to believe it.

As for quotes of players and managers of a club... They have to do that. Look at our resent press release, turned out to be bollox.

Bobby Robson said he was the only person he met that could create an argument in an empty room.

If you genuinelly think he's a model professional then your nuts.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

i still cant get over, his best mate died. and he left his wife and kids? :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:So in other words I didn't call him a psycho, wife beater, shit parent etc then? It's okay to just admit it you know.

As for the rest of your post, do I really have to explain again how you can know something about someone and not know thn personally. For instance I know hitler was an Austrian born German dictator. I know whitts scored a hat trick in the last game. I know that my mate shagged the bird who used to present scorio.... All these people are strangers.

Here to help.

Anyone reading the quotes Ive put up can see exactly what your getting at.
And they will see. You are very bitter against Bellamy for some reason.

but the undeniable FACT is.

you intimated that it was NOT hearsay where you got your information.

when it obviously is

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

taffyapple wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:So in other words I didn't call him a psycho, wife beater, shit parent etc then? It's okay to just admit it you know.

Here to help.

when it obviously is

So you think I was getting at him beating up his wife? Maybe it's best you drop that line of your argument now, it's making you look silly.

Also how is it obvious that it's hearsay? Or are you again making assumptions and declaring them as fact? You don't have a successful record of that, my above sentence being a prime example... :?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Here to help.

when it obviously is

So you think I was getting at him beating up his wife? Maybe it's best you drop that line of your argument now, it's making you look silly.

Also how is it obvious that it's hearsay? Or are you again making assumptions and declaring them as fact? You don't have a successful record of that, my above sentence being a prime example... :?

Hearsay: Unverified information obtained from another

you have admitted you dont know the couple. Safe to say you dont live in their house.
How can you possibly verify that Craig Bellamy is a shit husband and father????????????
Did he go with some trollop?? So what! For all you know his marriage has been
dead for years. you have spent the night intimating that he is a psycho who has cheated
on his wife and kids.

You dont know any more than anyone else.

You choose to smash him on here for personal reasons I think

Thats cowardly.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Here to help.

when it obviously is

Hearsay: Unverified information obtained from another Correct

you have admitted you dont know the couple. Safe to say you dont live in their house.Correct
How can you possibly verify that Craig Bellamy is a shit husband and father???????????? I didnt say he was, that was one of a long line of things you made up.
dead for years. you have spent the night intimating that he is a psycho who has cheated
on his wife and kids. No I have given you known facts about his past, including smashing a player over the head with an iron bar because he didn't want to sing a song and also to,d you that as far as I'm concerned he's cheated on his wife which is why he's going through a tough time. Everything else was fabricated by you.

You dont know any more than anyone else. How do you know? Or yet more assumption?

You choose to smash him on here for personal reasons I think You think wrong

Thats cowardly. Oh, :?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Roath Magic is back then :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Malky's manly mankini - your circular and
evasive responses are highly reminiscent of a poster not long banned from here. As is your dogged insistance coupled with the fact that you have only just joined as of the 6th and are obviously looking to cause argument over what is a clearly emotional matter.

I believe you are either another alter ego of his or an another equally sad troll.

There is no evidence to allow me to state this as fact. Indeed as I am basing this opinion solely on circumstantial evidence it is nothing but hearsay.

I do however absolutely believe it to be true.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Couldn't care less tbh :?

And it's manky not manly,

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:00 am

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Here to help.

when it obviously is

Hearsay: Unverified information obtained from another Correct

you have admitted you dont know the couple. Safe to say you dont live in their house.Correct
How can you possibly verify that Craig Bellamy is a shit husband and father???????????? I didnt say he was, that was one of a long line of things you made up.
on his wife and kids. No I have given you known facts about his past, including smashing a player over the head with an iron bar because he didn't want to sing a song and also to,d you that as far as I'm concerned he's cheated on his wife which is why he's going through a tough time. Everything else was fabricated by you.

You dont know any more than anyone else. How do you know? Or yet more assumption?

You choose to smash him on here for personal reasons I think You think wrong

Thats cowardly. Oh, :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Like a moth to a flame

The prick couldnt help using one of his old 'highlighting' techniques.

what a f*cking clown.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 am

Red font upsets you? :shock:

No wonder you are having issues surrounding this topic. You sound very delicate....

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

He was cautioned by police regarding the assault, you don't caution and charge innocent people. As for the Riise incident, again I know for a fact what happened there and he smashed him with the club bevause he didn't want to join in.

As for pushing the girl down the steps of bar risk and grabbing her round te throat, I don't know if this is true but I chose to believe it.

As for quotes of players and managers of a club... They have to do that. Look at our resent press release, turned out to be bollox.

Bobby Robson said he was the only person he met that could create an argument in an empty room.

If you genuinelly think he's a model professional then your nuts.

Basically, you started on this thread by saying you KNEW what had gone on with
Bellamy. that he cheated on his wife and kids. You dont know any more than
anyone else.

You know FOR A FACT what happened with Riise. Were you there? has Bellamy admitted
it to you or is Riise another of your ITK friends.

You say he beats women earlier in the thread... but now you only 'choose to believe' its true

Oh and you dont get cautioned AND charged for the same offence. Its one or the other.

I'm gonna really piss you off now Roath Magic... ANOTHER of your aliases goes on ignore
as of right now. Type and bullshit away, I wont see it!! Being noticed is your oxygen. As of now your
gone again. ciao.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:23 am

N.B.

Mankini Magic started the thread by intimating that he witnessed Bellamy's infidelities.

Then it was diluted to very good friends that were involved

Now he does not KNOW that Bellamy beats women, but by his own words...

"he chooses to believe it"

thats the trouble with telling lies.

You get caught out.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:36 am

taffyapple wrote:
Basically, you started on this thread by saying you KNEW what had gone on with
Bellamy. that he cheated on his wife and kids. You dont know any more than
anyone else.

I didn't start the thread... You did. Again you are guessing and making assumptions regarding my k owl edge of what went on with Bellamy in Liverpool, and as we have established you aren't very good at doing that.

You know FOR A FACT what happened with Riise. Were you there? has Bellamy admitted
it to you or is Riise another of your ITK friends.

Absolutely do. Do you k ow for sure we won the FA Cup in 1927? I'm pretty sure you weren't there. Oh well one of life's mysteries eh? May e an old wi es tale :lol:

You say he beats women earlier in the thread... but now you only 'choose to believe' its true

Yep, although you changed it to him beating his wife which is one of many terrible points in your very flawed argument. Of course I believe it's true, there were enough witnesses there, it was a busy bar risa

Oh and you dont get cautioned AND charged for the same offence. Its one or the other.

And either are a statement of guilt.

I'm gonna really piss you off now Roath Magic... ANOTHER of your aliases goes on ignore
as of right now. Type and bullshit away, I wont see it!! Being noticed is your oxygen. As of now your
gone again. ciao.

Oh gutted :lol: . Fight or flight eh? Easier than admitting you are wrong I guess. Hope you find the agreeance you are looking for from this forum.ngreat for the ego when you block out those who disagree. And as for your obsession with the magic fella.... :shock:

Toddle pip

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 am

It would appear that Manky has been here before, under other usernames, in my opinion.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 am

taffyapple wrote:N.B.

Mankini Magic started the thread by intimating that he witnessed Bellamy's infidelities.

No he didn't, you did, also the only person who has mentioned actually witnessing it was when you made up that I said it. To any sane human I was clearly listing how you can know someone was having an affair without knowing them personally. It really isn't a difficult concept to understand

Then it was diluted to very good friends that were involved

Again, I do t think I specified how I know, just told you of many of the ways someone who didn't know him may know, you decided to randomly pick out those ways and take it as me telling you that this is how I know. It was and is terribly odd :?

Now he does not KNOW that Bellamy beats women, but by his own words...

Another taffy lie. Can anyone quote me saying I know bellamy hits women? Taffy was especially careful to highlight he word know.

"he chooses to believe it"

thats the trouble with telling lies.

Like when you said that I called him a wife beater and a psycho then refused to acknowledge that I clearly didn't you mean? :lol: they are the o ,y lies I can see on the thread so far

You get caught out.

Stop squirming.
Last edited by MalkysMankyMankini on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am

Yep. Too obvious.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 am

Way too obvious. Anyone who can string a sentence together eh? :lol:

I couldn't give a flying fck who you thik I am :o

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 am

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Way too obvious. Anyone who can string a sentence together eh? :lol:

I couldn't give a flying fck who you thik I am :o

Gotcha.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Noel Edmonds? :?