Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

he who is without sin - cast the first stone - not on here!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 am

I can safely say that the majority of posters on here over 25yrs old have (or have a close friend who has) split up with
a girlfriend and wife over the years, and have gone through the hell of not waking up and being able to give the kids
a cuddle.

Its the worst feeling in the world. Been there, done it.

Not one of the sanctimonious pricks making judgement on Craig Bellamy know the facts. Cos not one
of you share the marital home. You dont know. How could you??

Did you slag off your best friends when they split up with their wives? Did you shun them, ignore them,
call them cunts? Of course not.

But welcome to the internet... Cowardly bastards.

Round of applause to Cardiff City FC for trying to protect an employee from scrutiny and slur stories...

But I bet they never saw you fuckers coming!!!

Wankers

Re: he who is without sin - cast the first stone - not on here!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:18 am

Well said!!

Bunch of spotty-faced teenage chavs living with mam commenting on something they know NOTHING about!!

Nobody who has really been in love in a strong relationship, especially with kids being brought into the world through that relationship, could make the comments that some have said on here about Bellamy.

The man deserves our compassion.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:42 am

GOOD POST,WELL SAID.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 am

taffyapple wrote:I can safely say that the majority of posters on here over 25yrs old have (or have a close friend who has) split up with
a girlfriend and wife over the years, and have gone through the hell of not waking up and being able to give the kids
a cuddle.

Not one of the sanctimonious pricks making judgement on Craig Bellamy know the facts. Cos not one

Did you slag off your best friends when they split up with their wives? Did you shun them, ignore them,
call them cunts? Of course not.B

Round of applause to Cardiff City FC for trying to protect an employee from scrutiny and slur stories...

Wankers

Spot on taffy apple

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 am

taffyapple wrote:I can safely say that the majority of posters on here over 25yrs old have (or have a close friend who has) split up with
a cuddle.

Wankers

Whos slagging him off people are talking about him i dont see people slagging him off name calling, its funny you rite this taffy it wasnt so long ago you was ripping in to other players such as chops for his off the field problems, i call this a case of double standards when it suits wear it as they say, you even slag people off now in this post calling them names yourself :lol: . :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
a cuddle.

Wankers

Whos slagging him off people are talking about him i dont see people slagging him off name calling, its funny you rite this taffy it wasnt so long ago you was ripping in to other players such as chops for his off the field problems, i call this a case of double standards when it suits wear it as they say, you even slag people off now in this post calling them names yourself :lol: . :ayatollah:

Look at the posts about the daily mirror story. your saying nobody is slagging him off???

Chopra?? where did you conjure that one up from?

Chopra disrespected the Club and his team-mates by getting trollied and not giving
a f**k. Right in peoples faces. Thats as much as I ever commented on Chops. I liked
the lad. So who are the other players Ive slagged off about their personal lives????

Bellamy has split up with his missus. NOBODY knows the ins and outs of it. Your saying
he hasnt been slagged off???... check out the 'daily mirror' comments..

I stand by mine. If someone will Slag off a man over stuff as personal as his wife and kids
and a marriage break-up with no evidence whatsoever then he is a wanker.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 am

I know I'm a prick at times on here but I know all about being away from home and wanting nothing other than to be with your family and friends. Some of the comments are very ignorant.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am

Karl wrote:I know I'm a prick at times on here but I know all about being away from home and wanting nothing other than to be with your family and friends. Some of the comments are very ignorant.

IM A TOTAL COCK!!!

Most of the time :lol:

But people's wives, kids, family.

Break-ups.....

Do we ever go up to some bloke we dont know in the pub cos we've heard he's been
shagging around and call him names, slag him off, call him a shit parent etc etc

No we don't.

Isnt the anonymity of the internet great.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 am

Totally agree here.Thats why nobody takes much notice of opinions on internet message boards-well not if theyv'e any sense.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 am

a cuddle.

Wankers

Well said mate, I 100% agree with you, we should be supporting him and showing that we actually care about him not ripping into him about wages etc. All the best Craig, I hope you sort your probloems out soon.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 am

JayCee wrote:
a cuddle.

Wankers

Well said mate, I 100% agree with you, we should be supporting him and showing that we actually care about him not ripping into him about wages etc. All the best Craig, I hope you sort your probloems out soon.

I dont actually know the feller. I have no idea of the ins and outs of all this.

So will reserve judgement mate. My only real comment would be that i hope it dont affect
their kids too much. But kids are pretty resilient anyway :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 am

taffyapple wrote:
JayCee wrote:
a cuddle.

Wankers

I dont actually know the feller. I have no idea of the ins and outs of all this.

So will reserve judgement mate. My only real comment would be that i hope it dont affect
their kids too much. But kids are pretty resilient anyway :ayatollah:

Fair point, I see where you're coming from

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 am

At last somebody with a bit of sense, City have given Bellers the time off to get his head straight, he'd be no good to city if his head isn't on. This he's on 35 grand a week crap still doesn't change the time he's having at the moment. All City fans should want the best for the players and if that meant having time off to get his head in the right place, Well done the club. A happy and fully fit Bellers is what this club needs. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 am

a cuddle.

Wankers

TOTALLY agree... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

Well put over taffyapple

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 am

Well put over taffyapple

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 am

Top post! Right on the money!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 am

Good post taffyapple - well said!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am

Great point well put T A

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 am

100% agree with you Taff, People haven't got a clue whats happened and they think because he is on 35k he must be happy. Money isn't everything and I think Craig would be the 1st acknowledge that.

People think because he's on 35k a week he can't have time off work? Anyone can get time off for Stress or depression, Who was it who said "If I split from my wife my boss would say 'oh well get on with it'"? Thats bollux, Anyone can get time off It's the Law.

Just Idiots posting shit like they always do.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Boo f*cking hoo.

My missus had a misscarige and I couldnt get any time off. Had to go to work that afternoon.

Welcome to the real world. Taking time off indeed. He should f*cking man up.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm

spot on taffyapple .... ive been through hell myself 11 years ago and the last place i wanted to be is in work pretending everything was fine when infact i was a broken man ... id be in work and someone would moan about something trival and inside id be screaming "shut the f**k up!" ..... if bellamy reads this forum .... then my message to him is get yourself sorted mate and take as much time as you want. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Boo f*cking hoo.

My missus had a misscarige and I couldnt get any time off. Had to go to work that afternoon.

f**k me. What a c**t your boss must be. :evil:

I think I'd have manned up there and punched his f*cking lights out

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Taffy. Nobody is having a go at him BECAUSE he is having issues with his wife, the problem comes when he isn't playing for us because of it while being by far and away our top earner.

I'm sure on a friend level, which we are not, we would be behind him. But we are pretty much his employers. I know for a fact if I took 2 weeks off because I'd cheated on my wife in a vital stage of work, when thy had just made me by far and away top earner, money the company could barely afford...l certainly wouldn't expect them to be singing my name down he phone and sending me poems of love.

Yes he's going through a bad time, but as you say, so do most people in their lives. He says he wants normality well then stop acting like a diva. This happens to mot and we just have to get on with it, we don't have the luxury of moving to a penthouse down the bay while playing golf. We'd be on he streets or on a mates floor having to go to work to eat.

He's got it good.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Boo f*cking hoo.

well get a decent employer then cannot believe anyone would deny a person leave in such circumstances, i have had quiet a thew occasions in my life to have time off anything from loseing baby to health problems (longstanding) death parents ect ect not once have i been denied time off, :evil:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:58 pm

a cuddle.

Wankers

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 pm

a cuddle.

Wankers

i split from my wife......my fault,and yep hurts like hell.......and as i said when i found out about bellamy.....got nothing to do with us.....end of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Taffy. Nobody is having a go at him BECAUSE he is having issues with his wife, the problem comes when he isn't playing for us because of it while being by far and away our top earner.

I'm sure on a friend level, which we are not, we would be behind him. But we are pretty much his employers. I know for a fact if I took 2 weeks off because I'd cheated on my wife in a vital stage of work, when thy had just made me by far and away top earner, money the company could barely afford...l certainly wouldn't expect them to be singing my name down he phone and sending me poems of love.

Yes he's going through a bad time, but as you say, so do most people in their lives. He says he wants normality well then stop acting like a diva. This happens to mot and we just have to get on with it, we don't have the luxury of moving to a penthouse down the bay while playing golf. We'd be on he streets or on a mates floor having to go to work to eat.

He's got it good.

See, you WOULDNT go up to him in a street and say "you deserve everything you gets for
cheating on your wife and kids" because you dont know him or her, and you dont know
what happened. And he'd probably tw*t you.

So why do it on here?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm

taffyapple wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Taffy. Nobody is having a go at him BECAUSE he is having issues with his wife, the problem comes when he isn't playing for us because of it while being by far and away our top earner.

He's got it good.

See, you WOULDNT go up to him in a street and say "you deserve everything you gets for
cheating on your wife and kids" because you dont know him or her, and you dont know

So why do it on here?

Because I don't know him, he's a stranger, why would I? If he twats me then that would add to his already long list of not acting like a decent human being wouldn't it.

When discussing Cardiff matters on a Cardiff football forum then I'm well within my rights. Why you feel the need for me to tell him to his face I don't know. You seem to have a very simplistic and naive outlook on this.

I think the queen is pointless but if I met her I wouldn't tell her as there is no need. But if discussing the monarchy then would feel every right to state my opinion.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

He's got it good.

So why do it on here?

Because I don't know him, he's a stranger, why would I? If he twats me then that would add to his already long list of not acting like a decent human being wouldn't it.

When discussing Cardiff matters on a Cardiff football forum then I'm well within my rights. Why you feel the need for me to tell him to his face I don't know. You seem to have a very simplistic and naive outlook on this.

I think the queen is pointless but if I met her I wouldn't tell her as there is no need. But if discussing the monarchy then would feel every right to state my opinion.

"Not acting like a decent human being"

Yet its ok for you to call him a cheat, shit parent etc off hearsay?

cosmic