Re: Bellers - I couldnt give a shit about football

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

OOOOH LOOK 3 gobshites in 1 post

Wow we are so mature, aren't we .....

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

Yep, Like the likes of Adam Brown would hand back his £35k pw wage.

That's it . I thought this board had enough of players just coming to Cardiff for the money and couldn't give a toss about the Club ECT,ECT.

'Don't give a shit about football ' Can;t play then don't waste the Club or fans time and money by singing for us then; Either shape up or ship out and I couldn't give it shit its Bellers or not . You either play for the Club and be committed to the cause or you get lost , Bellamy or not.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 am

He owns a penthouse on the top floor at landmark ace

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 am

smilebit wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Yep, Like the likes of Adam Brown would hand back his £35k pw wage.

That's it . I thought this board had enough of players just coming to Cardiff for the money and couldn't give a toss about the Club ECT,ECT.

'Don't give a shit about football ' Can;t play then don't waste the Club or fans time and money by singing for us then; Either shape up or ship out and I couldn't give it shit its Bellers or not . You either play for the Club and be committed to the cause or you get lost , Bellamy or not.

And you know for a fact that he is picking up his £35k atm then.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 am

“It’s hit me hard. It’s nothing to do with football and it’s nothing to do with me as a footballer. I couldn’t give a s*** about football.

“It’s about real people, human ­beings, kids and families. I can’t tell you how hard it is. It’s the worst time in my life ever.”

In fairness to Craig I think you should read more than just the comment about not giving a shit about football. He talks about his situation being about real peoeple, human beings, kids and family.

I can understand people having doubts about his position with the club, but only when you take the not giving a shit comment in isolation. Craig was talking about his marriage and the people affected by the sad situation his whole family face. I and I believe most people would agree compared to the well being of our families football doesn't matter a shit.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 am

castleblue wrote:“It’s hit me hard. It’s nothing to do with football and it’s nothing to do with me as a footballer. I couldn’t give a s*** about football.

“It’s about real people, human ­beings, kids and families. I can’t tell you how hard it is. It’s the worst time in my life ever.”

In fairness to Craig I think you should read more than just the comment about not giving a shit about football. He talks about his situation being about real peoeple, human beings, kids and family.

I can understand people having doubts about his position with the club, but only when you take the not giving a shit comment in isolation. Craig was talking about his marriage and the people affected by the sad situation his whole family face. I and I believe most people would agree compared to the well being of our families football doesn't matter a shit.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly Castle, irrespective of whom the man is. He deserves some compassion

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

Don't come that bullshit line . Funny Like its the likes of Chopra or Jay this boat never asked did we know for a fact is that was what they were getting paid or lets feel sorry for Chopra's Marriage ect...

Bellers is on a massive wage... just don't waste our Club time and money if your heart and head isn't there, shape up or ship out. This Club has had far too many dead weights over the years . Gary Speed sad death didn't happen in this transfer window and it didn't seem to affect Bellers when he was at Liverpool or indeed at the Olympics , so I'm not buying one little bit . Stop the Bullshit Bellers and either put your heart and soul for the Club or just get lost and let the money be spent on getting more players in, who want to play

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 am

I knew Craig was renting a place in the bay a while ago, it's close to whitts I think.

Knowing he was renting a place in Penarth I realised something was not right at home.

But for this reason, that's why he returned home.

If Craig hadn't have had problems he probably would not have returned.

Now for that reason lets all get behind the guy, he needs his family around him and that's what all of us are.

His low mood will pass, it's Craig ffs, legend.

Get behind him for Christ sake, then watch the championship get eaten up.

We all still love you Craig .

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 pm

smilebit wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Don't come that bullshit line . Funny Like its the likes of Chopra or Jay this boat never asked did we know for a fact is that was what they were getting paid or lets feel sorry for Chopra's Marriage ect...

Bellers is on a massive wage... just don't waste our Club time and money if your heart and head isn't there, shape up or ship out. This Club has had far too many dead weights over the years . Gary Speed sad death didn't happen in this transfer window and it didn't seem to affect Bellers when he was at Liverpool or indeed at the Olympics , so I'm not buying one little bit . Stop the Bullshit Bellers and either put your heart and soul for the Club or just get lost and let the money be spent on getting more players in, who want to play

:roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm sorry for his problems, but he needs to make a decision within the next couple of weeks in what he wants to do. Mine and other fans money is being spent on a player who doesn't appear to want to play. As terrible as it sounds, if his problems are as bad as he says, then he should end his contract and take himself out of the environment which will make things worse. I know it sounds like I'm being cold, but I'm looking at it from the good of my football clubs POV. I do sincerely hope things work out for him.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Jollffe wrote:
smilebit wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

:roll:

I know, I cant even be bothered to reply. :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:49 pm

smilebit wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

ffs hope you have same problems hes had/having, then see you cope with it ! and you dont have a compasionate employer so get thrown out job ect ect love to see you afterwards! it will probably be in a coffin!!! doesnt matter how much you earn be it 10p or 10ml its same people are people we all have same feelings! but guess you dont. :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:21 pm

ffs hope you have same problems hes had/having

I could have said the same with regards to Chopra not that stopped this board from wanting him out . Gary Speed death happened months ago and Bellers gave his all for Team GB . If you head is in a mess, you don't care for football anymore (which are fair enough reasons ) then don't sign for a Club and in so doing getting massive ages and a 2 year deal . Only come out weeks after that you don't give a shit about football.

Most normal people in the street simply couldn't afford to take time off work even if they have issues with Partners . I feel sorry Craig I really do , but happen to care about football and Cardiff and I only want players there who'll be playing week in week out and ones that are focused on the cause of getting this Club to the Premiership. Fair enough if Bellers had enough of football , but tell the Club and leave with our best wishes and thanks

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Pretty damning report that.

Ok some of the journo's facts are wrong but the most important things in there are direct quotes from Bellamy himself.

It doesn't sound like he is in a very good place at all & i sincerely hope that doesn't prove a hindrance to your promotion push as their is already a lot of pressure on him to perform this season.

Hopefully he has the professionalism to sort his problems out away from the football side of things but as already stated elsewhere he is only human.

I wonder if this is what put QPR off in the end as I know Sparky was definitely interested in bringing him to London on the understanding he could stay at home 4-5 days a week.

Not ideal for Cardiff but I'm sure it will sort itself out.

Don't think he was ever coming to you Stan for two reasons:

1. Liverpool wouldn't sell to another prem team.

2. He wanted to come home....probably to sort things out domestically. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19536060

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Yea your probably right mate.

Wishing Craig all the best. Knowing the character I'm sure he'll come back all guns blazing.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm

smilebit wrote:
ffs hope you have same problems hes had/having

I could have said the same with regards to Chopra not that stopped this board from wanting him out . Gary Speed death happened months ago and Bellers gave his all for Team GB . If you head is in a mess, you don't care for football anymore (which are fair enough reasons ) then don't sign for a Club and in so doing getting massive ages and a 2 year deal . Only come out weeks after that you don't give a shit about football.

Most normal people in the street simply couldn't afford to take time off work even if they have issues with Partners . I feel sorry Craig I really do , but happen to care about football and Cardiff and I only want players there who'll be playing week in week out and ones that are focused on the cause of getting this Club to the Premiership. Fair enough if Bellers had enough of football , but tell the Club and leave with our best wishes and thanks

Well said!! Tbh with you. I wish he didn't sign for us in the first place. As good as bellamy is when he's fit and his head is in the right place, we can't afford to carry passengers if where going for promotion. We have a very good hardworking squad with a bit of class in the mix! Last thing we need is bellamy upsetting the teams unity with his publicised off field problems. I hope he gets his shit together and sorts his personal life out but my main concern is that it don't have any negative impact on our squad. He's got a bit of sympathy at the moment but the longer this goes on the more fans are gunna get fed up with him. I hope he's fit and ready to go for leeds! That's the best thing he can do for himself. Bury his head in work! The job he's loved all these years. Surely football will help him take his mind off it all for a few hours atleast!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

scotsjack wrote:That's quite revealing... Speaking from experience, sounds like depression. F**k the fact that I'm a jack, I hope Bellamy seeks and gets the help that he needs.

Before anyone comes back with nonsense about him being loaded and he did this, that or whatever, that's not how it works and I genuinely wish him all the best.

This. Bellamy needs help. Sounds like he is letting it get him down every day. This is what happens with an unexplained death. People ask why and torment themselves trying to find answers that sometimes just aren't there sadly.

He needs our support. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scotsjack wrote:That's quite revealing... Speaking from experience, sounds like depression. F**k the fact that I'm a jack, I hope Bellamy seeks and gets the help that he needs.

Before anyone comes back with nonsense about him being loaded and he did this, that or whatever, that's not how it works and I genuinely wish him all the best.

This. Bellamy needs help. Sounds like he is letting it get him down every day. This is what happens with an unexplained death. People ask why and torment themselves trying to find answers that sometimes just aren't there sadly.

I think we should knitt him a jumper with "we love you craig" on the front HEE HEE HEE

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

I think we should knitt him a jumper with "we love you craig" on the front HEE HEE HEE

obviously a blue one :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 pm

The fact is craig is a city player and we have to get behind him and show support just like if he was in the starting eleven.
its a good thing hes actually "recovering from an injury" so when he does eventually pull on the shirt again it will hopefully be in the right frame of mind

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
scooby1973 wrote:
smilebit wrote:
Angry Man wrote:'If' he didn't give a shit about football then why didn't he just retire from football rather than costing the club £35k per week..?

Spot on !.

I agree, he's on £35k a week, so he needs to sort things out or move on..

OOOOH LOOK 3 gobshites in 1 post

no ,just people who dont agree with you,everyone has the right to have an opinion on here surely :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Well said!! Tbh with you. I wish he didn't sign for us in the first place. As good as bellamy is when he's fit and his head is in the right place, we can't afford to carry passengers if where going for promotion. We have a very good hardworking squad with a bit of class in the mix! Last thing we need is bellamy upsetting the teams unity with his publicised off field problems. I hope he gets his shit together and sorts his personal life out but my main concern is that it don't have any negative impact on our squad. He's got a bit of sympathy at the moment but the longer this goes on the more fans are gunna get fed up with him. I hope he's fit and ready to go for leeds! That's the best thing he can do for himself. Bury his head in work! The job he's loved all these years. Surely football will help him take his mind off it all for a few hours atleast!

Yep. I feel sorry for Craig I really do (even though I can't see how a death of ones best mate can affect your own Marriage) his head seems to be a bad way and the man needs help , but the last thing Cardiff need is a player on the books no playing yet getting the best pay deal in the Clubs history and then saying publicly I couldn't give a toss about football.- That's a great way to get the players in the dressing room playing for the Club I must say.

If his head is in that much of a mess , then do the best thing for himself and the Club and retire to sort the issue and problems out . That way we can move foward and use the saving on wages to bring 2 or more players that want to play for the Club . Its very harsh but that's football and with Swansea moving forward and next years recorded deal with SKY , Cardiff City simply must be in the Premiership in the next 2 years imo

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

smilebit wrote:

Yep. I feel sorry for Craig I really do (even though I can't see how a death of ones best mate can affect your own Marriage) his head seems to be a bad way and the man needs help , but the last thing Cardiff need is a player on the books no playing yet getting the best pay deal in the Clubs history and then saying publicly I couldn't give a toss about football.- That's a great way to get the players in the dressing room playing for the Club I must say.

If his head is in that much of a mess , then do the best thing for himself and the Club and retire to sort the issue and problems out . That way we can move foward and use the saving on wages to bring 2 or more players that want to play for the Club . Its very harsh but that's football and with Swansea moving forward and next years recorded deal with SKY , Cardiff City simply must be in the Premiership in the next 2 years imo

you make some good points there to be fair

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Difference is Chopra never bothered sorting his f**king problems.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

a good point. your best mate dies, and you leave your wife and kids?????? :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:They try to do a serious piece and totally dis-credit it with shoddy facts.

What wankers.

Thats papers for you craig but this is life in the real world as said by CB in this report, what i do find most bizzare is the posters on here now rolling out the red carpet & violins for bellers but there the same ones who slagged chops off weekly for problems off the field and spoke openly about them on here, double standard forum it seems or is it depending on who the player is. :ayatollah:

You can't compare Bell's problems and chops' problems.....Chops bought that on himself! and he was an arrogant tw*t to boot!!

Why not its off the field problems still, and bellers has brought this on himself its not my fault nore yours or any other fans his wife left him is it, so i see no diffrence in both cases but such is life and it deals you what you least expect sometimes. :ayatollah:

I wonder how big a difference the Manager would make in this kind of situation if any? How would DJ have dealt with this situation? Is the fact that MM a former teammate of Bellers an advantage in this scenario? How would MM dealt with chops with his clean living ethos?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Met Craig on a couple of occasions. A definite winner, matured into one of the good guys and also gives something back. And he wants to end his football career as a Bluebird as a premier promotion catalyst and no doubt invaluable coaching/ambassador in the future. All of us go though a black patch at some point and come through it stronger for the main part but can't see the wood from the trees at the time. However, most of us are not the focus of media attention which I imagine adds to the problem. Us Bluebirds are as tribal and fanatical about our club as any the worldover, more than a game for most of us. We lambaste any player or manager who doesn't give 100% and quite rightly so as its a professional game and we pay for it in more ways than one. Craig is a 110%'er, part of the City family and a good guy. I know we only wish him well at this time and hope he's back in action soon professionally whilst personally, all things get back to normal for him and his family. Can we please leave the gossip and conjecture out now that it is known he's enduring a bad patch. Show support and wish him well. The job we have to do as City supporters is to support our club, team and fans properly. Let's make sure we show Craig our appreciation from the terraces when he's back, as we are Cardiff City and we look after our own. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Met Craig on a couple of occasions. A definite winner, matured into one of the good guys and also gives something back. And he wants to end his football career as a Bluebird as a premier promotion catalyst and no doubt invaluable coaching/ambassador in the future. All of us go though a black patch at some point and come through it stronger for the main part but can't see the wood from the trees at the time. However, most of us are not the focus of media attention which I imagine adds to the problem. Us Bluebirds are as tribal and fanatical about our club as any the worldover, more than a game for most of us. We lambaste any player or manager who doesn't give 100% and quite rightly so as its a professional game and we pay for it in more ways than one. Craig is a 110%'er, part of the City family and a good guy. I know we only wish him well at this time and hope he's back in action soon professionally whilst personally, all things get back to normal for him and his family. Can we please leave the gossip and conjecture out now that it is known he's enduring a bad patch. Show support and wish him well. The job we have to do as City supporters is to support our club, team and fans properly. Let's make sure we show Craig our appreciation from the terraces when he's back, as we are Cardiff City and we look after our own. :ayatollah:

Well said GES :ayatollah: