Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY ON MALAYSIAN TV LIVE

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm

iam a satellite tv engineer working abroad, does anybody know the satellite and tv channel we are suppose to be on please? i ant find any info about it. :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF CITY ON MALAYSIAN TV LIVE

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm

think its astro sports?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 am

The Leeds game is live on pay TV in Aus (Setanta). It's weird but I understand Setanta went under in the UK but it still exists out here showing Championship and some other football.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Im starting to think this stuff about all our games being live on malaysian tv nonsence, iv been looking on malay sports tv channels for last 2 weeks when city are playing and nothing???????????????? :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:13 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:Im starting to think this stuff about all our games being live on malaysian tv nonsence, iv been looking on malay sports tv channels for last 2 weeks when city are playing and nothing???????????????? :roll:

Thats right, its all a big lie, they even rigged a camera gantry opposite the ninian stand to further the evil conspiracy :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 pm

its not nonsense at all, people have watched the home games on there. away games are not live as we dont have any rights

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 pm

I saw the Leeds game live in Lanzarote on Saturday , was on Al Jazeera 3 or something :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm

The only city games on live so far have been on al jazeera sports who are arabic and transmit to southern europe and the middle east. Nothing being transmitted in Malaysia. Trust me iv looked.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:its not nonsense at all, people have watched the home games on there. away games are not live as we dont have any rights

on where?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
cwmbranbluebird wrote:Im starting to think this stuff about all our games being live on malaysian tv nonsence, iv been looking on malay sports tv channels for last 2 weeks when city are playing and nothing???????????????? :roll:

Thats right, its all a big lie, they even rigged a camera gantry opposite the ninian stand to further the evil conspiracy :roll:

the camera gantry is always oposite the grandstand when were on tv???????? :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:48 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

the camera gantry is always oposite the grandstand when were on tv???????? :roll:

There's a new one above the Grandstand.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:48 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:The only city games on live so far have been on al jazeera sports who are arabic and transmit to southern europe and the middle east. Nothing being transmitted in Malaysia. Trust me iv looked.

Should have looked on Astro Sports 1 channel as the game was shown live on that channel on Saturday. Astro are the No 1 satellite broadcaster in Malaysia with coverage throughout Asia.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 pm

castleblue wrote:
cwmbranbluebird wrote:The only city games on live so far have been on al jazeera sports who are arabic and transmit to southern europe and the middle east. Nothing being transmitted in Malaysia. Trust me iv looked.

Should have looked on Astro Sports 1 channel as the game was shown live on that channel on Saturday. Astro are the No 1 satellite broadcaster in Malaysia with coverage throughout Asia.

That's who I watched the Wolves game via online.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 pm

PtB wrote:
castleblue wrote:

That's who I watched the Wolves game via online.

Firstrowsportseu.com were carrying an internet link on Saturday morning to Astro Sports 1. The match was also on the TV Listing information on Astro TV home page.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 pm

I was unable to go to the Wolves game and found a stream from an Asian sports channel (think it was Astro),
so they are def being shown, didnt look for Leeds game as i was able to make it.

Think its only home games though.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm

thanks fellow bluebirds the reason i was asking was now i will build a 1.8m sat dish and direct it at measat 91.5 east from which astro sports is broadcast, i can receive that satellite signal from where iam. saturdays following the city are back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Is it just home games being aired?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Kanester wrote:Is it just home games being aired?

Yes because we can not air the away games as whoever we are playing take payments off the football league for there home games to feature as where we do not for home games we have a private deal with the league to do this ( Vt malaysian dream), when are fans going to stop going on about this we do not have away games rights at all its ONLY HOME GAMES we can show unless we buy out every club at the time we visit them to show hat game, thats the only way we could have home/away shown to the far east but i think that would cost a bomb :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Yes because we can not air the away games as whoever we are playing take payments off the football league for there home games to feature as where we do not for home games we have a private deal with the league to do this ( Vt malaysian dream), when are fans going to stop going on about this we do not have away games rights at all its ONLY HOME GAMES we can show unless we buy out every club at the time we visit them to show hat game, thats the only way we could have home/away shown to the far east but i think that would cost a bomb :ayatollah:

Unless the away games are aired by Sky or BBC, in which case, people can watch them on some other link on tinternet.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Unless the away games are aired by Sky or BBC, in which case, people can watch them on some other link on tinternet.

Yes of course thats the case sometimes but again thats because of the deals money wise at the time i mean sky pay 250k to air one game if there playing on sky sports one :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

the football league sell one 3pm sat game every saturday but the next two saturday sheff wednesday are on :( they normally show who evers in the top two this site shows all sat tv listings in europe www.liveonsat.com :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 am

Here in Thailand the leeds game was shown live on astro supersports via cable tv. Sattelite tv here only covers the premiership games (true vision) Don't know if the millwall game was shown as it was a 1.45 am kick off here and i fell asleep after a dozen large changs. Will post again regarding away match coverage. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: