A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellers in the Sunday Mirror tomorrow

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

1. It doesn't matter how much money you earn, a marriage breaking down is painful.
2. Most decent bosses will show understanding to a member of staff who is important to them.
3. Why the f**k would you put 'lol' at the end of your post - are you so bitter that you would laugh at another persons upset just because they are more successful and wealthier than you. I don't know you from Adam and am not saying you are but that is how it reads to me initially.
4. He is a city player and a very important one at that so that alone should make you want him to get things sorted so his heads in the right place to help get us promoted.

Sorry I don't see anything funny in this situation at all. The man is going through a very tough time for whatever reason and just cos he's a footballer doesn't give anyone the right to comment on what is a very personal matter.

As someone else said his kids could well log onto this site, so how about we all just give one of OUR PLAYERS a bit of respect and not comment on his life like it is a f*cking soap opera.

1!!!! Who the fuk are you to tell me what I can and can't put in my posts LOOOOL???
2 !!! I couldnt give a flying fuk about his problems at home! Aint my problem! Am I supposed to feel sorry for him??
3!! Don't write yor post like yor some kind of teacher telling off a skool kid DICKEAD!!!

No you don't have to feel sorry for him, and your quite right I have no right to tell you what you can and cant post. I don't think I did mind you, I think I asked why the f**k you would find someone elses misery funny. I guess we have different values. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you over it. To be fair, your not exactly alone in seeming to enjoy the poor blokes personal problems being plastered over the national press so maybe I shouldn't have singled your post out. But as a rule of thumb text speak irritates me anyway (I'm just an old fashioned prick I guess)

I mean come on.... "Ain't my problem" the f*cking mantra of this whole f*cking country it feels like sometimes. No its not your f*cking problem is it, so showing a shred of decency is definitely not needed. When did people stop doing the right thing just because it was the right thing? Have we really reached a point where everything and everyone is fair game and the only reason I'll do something good is because there is something in it for me?

Again not really aimed solely at you but the attitude that comes across in tour posts is the embodiment of everything that f*cking pisses me off with society today.

It's not your fault I suppose, but it just f*cking irritates me.

You do what the f**k you like though fella... I got enough to worry about in this life without giving a f**k about your opinions.

Laugh it up at the poor bastards personal life falling apart and being plastered across the national press.

Whatever makes you f*cking happy.

I stand by the post. Craig is one of us and we should respect him enough to not enjoy his misery.

See here you go again! Assuming things. Assuming that I'm laughing at his predicament. Where the fuk in any of my posts do I say I'm laughing at him? A" LOL" at the end of my first post where I was joking about what would happen to me if I was in that situation? Let's face it! You was just looking at the slightest thing in someone's post so you could twist it and start bitching. I don't feel sorry for a footballer on 35grand a week who has it all yet decides to wreck his marriage for whatever reason. That don't make me "jealous" like you also assumed. It means I got more important things to worry about than some of payed spoilt footballers marriage problems. What does bother me is that his antics away from football are effecting his ability to do his job! And that is to play football for us. If it was an injury that's keeping him out then no problem. But it seems now like it aint an injury.
Oh, and do me a favour, when you reply to me can you keep it under 4lines and don't write a long drawn out essay ffs? I honestly don't read past 4lines of yor posts! Gets very boring LOOOOOOOOOL

As I said you do what the f**k you want fella... We obviously got very different values and I'm not going to get bogged down in this any longer.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

ffs hope i never work for your employers!! its called compassion doesnt matter if you earn 10p a week same difference, need time to get head strait! so why dont you put sock in it and hope it never happens to you! but then again hope it does then people can show you same compassion as you are at this moment in time !!! :roll:

my boss couldnt give a toss about . my life and whats going on. im there to make sure he can have his . golfing holidays. fancy cars etc. theres no sick pay in my place. if you dont clock in you dont get paid, simple as,and as for your other comments, f**k YOU, prick

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm

To those whinging about Bellers being paid whatever but taking a break - its called compassionate leave.
It isn't a thing that is exclusive to footballers or the rich.
Indeed I have just started a new job and compassionate leave is included in my contract.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

ffs hope i never work for your employers!! its called compassion doesnt matter if you earn 10p a week same difference, need time to get head strait! so why dont you put sock in it and hope it never happens to you! but then again hope it does then people can show you same compassion as you are at this moment in time !!! :roll:

Hope it never happens to me? You soft kunt I've been through plenty of breakups, and fukin got on with it! Cos I can't afford not to! And as for me ever wanting yor compassion ahahahaha shuve it up yor fukin arse you cretin. Fukin try take the morral high ground with me! You don't even fukin no me or what I've gone through in my life so pipe down wingnut

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:41 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:Knew this ages ago. Shame but it was always going to come out. No one knows the full story between him and his mrs do they? Just people surmising on hearsay and shit tabloids trying to stir shit.

Bellamy can shag every nun in Europe so hard she becomes a nympho for all I care. As long as gives 100% on the pitch that's all that matters.

but he not giving 100% is he, hes missing our games while mucking around on the golf course while he picks up his £5k a day.

Regardless of injury, which I believe is nonsense, the mental effect a death of a friend or relative can have is massive. Now, factor this in. Speed was his mentor, a friend he not only associated with but looked up to because of him stepping up as a manager during a time Bellamy was still playing. That guy was so respected he became Wales manager. He was clearly a switched on guy with great ambitions adored by many. Many people who didn't even know Speed were upset about what happened, so to have known him for so long as Bellamy did then he is just gone, just like that, is going to play havoc with your mental state.

Bellamy is only human after all. There is going to be loads of things going through his head at this time. Why did he do it? Why now? The questions can torment you for years if not until you pass away yourself unless you get help. Its very easy to point the finger and say he's exploiting the club but he could have sat on Liverpool FC's bench and exploited them for more money.

I believe he came home thinking being closer to his family would help him get over it but instead it backfired and he has broken down, not only that but caused conflict in his marriage as well. Now he's not got his family for comfort and the only way to deal with it is to speak out so people get behind him and help him.

It's easy to point the finger when a mass of expectancy is on your shoulders and just because you earn XYZ everyone expects you to deal with everything like you are some emotionless robot. They are humans after all. Bellamy needs our support.

Its not like we can't cope without him. We proved that against Wolves who many tipped for promotion. If he comes back in January and we kick off to a flyer and his return gives the City a buzz in the new year it could be the catalyst to kick us on again and secure promotion.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

i read the first couple of lines then closed the paper, so a very close friend dies. and you leave your wife and kids, you would think you need these people more. now the problem has escavated?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

Good idea. :ayatollah:

Whatevers actually happend has nothing to do with us therefore it should not affect us cheering him on as he is our player at the end of the day

Correct its nothing to do with us so stop telling people they should show respect to him.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

Whatevers actually happend has nothing to do with us therefore it should not affect us cheering him on as he is our player at the end of the day

Correct its nothing to do with us so stop telling people they should show respect to him.

I admit it was a poor choice of words. I wasnt actually going to use respect but couldnt think of better word :oops:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

I admit it was a poor choice of words. I wasnt actually going to use respect but couldnt think of better word :oops:

I think support was the word you was looking for. :thumbup:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

I think support was the word you was looking for. :thumbup:

haha yes which I had been using since :mrgreen:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

I feel sorry for Bellers, end of the day, his private life is private. I thought some people would have the intelligence not to buy the mirror or the sun, after the crap they posted last year. All they do is dig some shit on people's past or make up stories.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:i read the first couple of lines then closed the paper, so a very close friend dies. and you leave your wife and kids, you would think you need these people more. now the problem has escavated?

meant esculated :roll: im not digging