Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellers in the Sunday Mirror tomorrow

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

Good idea. :ayatollah:

Whatevers actually happend has nothing to do with us therefore it should not affect us cheering him on as he is our player at the end of the day

:lol: :lol: were paying for this £35k a week :roll:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

Whatevers actually happend has nothing to do with us therefore it should not affect us cheering him on as he is our player at the end of the day

Thats the clubs desicion not ours. So far he has missed what 2 games out of 4 and is meant to be back for leeds, we expected that. His personal life should not affect what goes on the field or us supporting him whilst he plays for us. You dont have to like him but you should still support him when he plays for us

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Thats the clubs desicion not ours. So far he has missed what 2 games out of 4 and is meant to be back for leeds, we expected that. His personal life should not affect what goes on the field or us supporting him whilst he plays for us. You dont have to like him but you should still support him when he plays for us

yes of course. but if his head aint together. then best leave him out,

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 pm

If would be none of our business if he didn't miss half our games so far because of it to play golf. The guy is a rat, an expensive one at that.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:29 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:We should show our support for him in force on saturday , or next game he plays

big reception

Bellars getting divorced, Bellars as happy as any man can be, Bellars now shagging 16 year old nubile virgins! I really couldn't give a feck, as long as he does the business on the pitch, then thats all I care about. The minute he doesn't do that and blames personal circumstances, then I lose all respect. Separate the two and get on with it, that's what we all have to do, footballers are no different, so, just get on with it with no debate :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 pm

nobby wrote:It was a matter of time until the media got hold of the story. We need to be realistic here and watch what we post with regards to this delicate subject, its the kids i feel sorry for but things like this happen in life just hope it can all be resolved amicably.

Spot on nobby :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

1. It doesn't matter how much money you earn, a marriage breaking down is painful.
2. Most decent bosses will show understanding to a member of staff who is important to them.
3. Why the f**k would you put 'lol' at the end of your post - are you so bitter that you would laugh at another persons upset just because they are more successful and wealthier than you. I don't know you from Adam and am not saying you are but that is how it reads to me initially.
4. He is a city player and a very important one at that so that alone should make you want him to get things sorted so his heads in the right place to help get us promoted.

Sorry I don't see anything funny in this situation at all. The man is going through a very tough time for whatever reason and just cos he's a footballer doesn't give anyone the right to comment on what is a very personal matter.

As someone else said his kids could well log onto this site, so how about we all just give one of OUR PLAYERS a bit of respect and not comment on his life like it is a f*cking soap opera.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

1. It doesn't matter how much money you earn, a marriage breaking down is painful.
2. Most decent bosses will show understanding to a member of staff who is important to them.
3. Why the f**k would you put 'lol' at the end of your post - are you so bitter that you would laugh at another persons upset just because they are more successful and wealthier than you. I don't know you from Adam and am not saying you are but that is how it reads to me initially.
4. He is a city player and a very important one at that so that alone should make you want him to get things sorted so his heads in the right place to help get us promoted.

Sorry I don't see anything funny in this situation at all. The man is going through a very tough time for whatever reason and just cos he's a footballer doesn't give anyone the right to comment on what is a very personal matter.

As someone else said his kids could well log onto this site, so how about we all just give one of OUR PLAYERS a bit of respect and not comment on his life like it is a f*cking soap opera.

1!!!! Who the fuk are you to tell me what I can and can't put in my posts LOOOOL???
2!!! I couldnt give a flying fuk about his problems at home! Aint my problem! Am I supposed to feel sorry for him??
3!! Don't write yor post like yor some kind of teacher telling off a skool kid DICKEAD!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am

i just havent got no time for all these footballers. popstars celebs etc. although i hope craig sorts his problems out, and no it cant be easy?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

Spot on! Cracking post!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 am

Its not spot on at all. its a naive view on a situation.

He is in the public eye, hes paid great sums of money to deal with those pressures yet time and time again they show their utter stupidity not just at expense of themselves and their families but also us as fans.

Lets be honest, this isnt the first time Bellamy has acted like a c**t on a public scale is it? hes made his bed now lie in it, and dont take our 35k a week if you cant.

simple.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 am

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Its not spot on at all. its a naive view on a situation.

He is in the public eye, hes paid great sums of money to deal with those pressures yet time and time again they show their utter stupidity not just at expense of themselves and their families but also us as fans.

Lets be honest, this isnt the first time Bellamy has acted like a c**t on a public scale is it? hes made his bed now lie in it, and dont take our 35k a week if you cant.

simple.

Now that's what I call spot'on!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

1!!!! Who the fuk are you to tell me what I can and can't put in my posts LOOOOL???
2 !!! I couldnt give a flying fuk about his problems at home! Aint my problem! Am I supposed to feel sorry for him??
3!! Don't write yor post like yor some kind of teacher telling off a skool kid DICKEAD!!!

No you don't have to feel sorry for him, and your quite right I have no right to tell you what you can and cant post. I don't think I did mind you, I think I asked why the f**k you would find someone elses misery funny. I guess we have different values. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you over it. To be fair, your not exactly alone in seeming to enjoy the poor blokes personal problems being plastered over the national press so maybe I shouldn't have singled your post out. But as a rule of thumb text speak irritates me anyway (I'm just an old fashioned prick I guess)

I mean come on.... "Ain't my problem" the f*cking mantra of this whole f*cking country it feels like sometimes. No its not your f*cking problem is it, so showing a shred of decency is definitely not needed. When did people stop doing the right thing just because it was the right thing? Have we really reached a point where everything and everyone is fair game and the only reason I'll do something good is because there is something in it for me?

Again not really aimed solely at you but the attitude that comes across in tour posts is the embodiment of everything that f*cking pisses me off with society today.

It's not your fault I suppose, but it just f*cking irritates me.

You do what the f**k you like though fella... I got enough to worry about in this life without giving a f**k about your opinions.

Laugh it up at the poor bastards personal life falling apart and being plastered across the national press.

Whatever makes you f*cking happy.

I stand by the post. Craig is one of us and we should respect him enough to not enjoy his misery.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 am

Ramstein blue wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

Spot on! Cracking post!

I entirely agree as well - there have been some really stupid and thoughtless posts in this thread.

I'm sure the vast majority of our fans will be sensible though, and give Bellers a brilliant reception the next time he plays.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 am

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Its not spot on at all. its a naive view on a situation.

simple.

It might be naive I agree and your right he hasn't exactly got an unblemished record. Now this has made the press he's gonna get pilloried from all angles so maybe we as Cardiff fans could show just a little bit of support or even just not be the first to give him stick?

Like you say naive I know but I live in hope...

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:14 am

Knew this ages ago. Shame but it was always going to come out. No one knows the full story between him and his mrs do they? Just people surmising on hearsay and shit tabloids trying to stir shit.

Bellamy can shag every nun in Europe so hard she becomes a nympho for all I care. As long as gives 100% on the pitch that's all that matters.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:

ffs hope i never work for your employers!! its called compassion doesnt matter if you earn 10p a week same difference, need time to get head strait! so why dont you put sock in it and hope it never happens to you! but then again hope it does then people can show you same compassion as you are at this moment in time !!! :roll:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

It was Speed's death that caused the split... and he 'couldn't give a sh1t about football'!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cr ... ds-1314258

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 am

RedBluebird wrote:Knew this ages ago. Shame but it was always going to come out. No one knows the full story between him and his mrs do they? Just people surmising on hearsay and shit tabloids trying to stir shit.

Bellamy can shag every nun in Europe so hard she becomes a nympho for all I care. As long as gives 100% on the pitch that's all that matters.

but he not giving 100% is he, hes missing our games while mucking around on the golf course while he picks up his £5k a day.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am

Damned Yank wrote:It was Speed's death that caused the split... and he 'couldn't give a sh1t about football'!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cr ... ds-1314258

So he hasnt cheated on his misses then... maybe people should have reserved their judgement before hanging him out to dry? What was it risked his family for a shag? Expensive rat?

Christ with fans like ours....

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:24 am

Bet you believe he's injured too don't you? Or bellamys press release a few days ago rubbishing that he'd been given time off? :?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 am

Earning money doesn't mean happiness. Earning money has led to many of people's down falls, with drug habits and so forth. I doubt people in Africa or other less fortunate places are looking at us thinking "oh looks at at the bluebirds wearing red shirts, its terrible" or "well they're getting 100 million" either. So i feel the 35K or whatever he's paid is irrelevant I just hope that football can prove to be his escape and help us achieve what we want to achieve in the process.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 am

Caerdydd wrote:Earning money doesn't mean happiness. Earning money has led to many of people's down falls, with drug habits and so forth. I doubt people in Africa or other less fortunate places are looking at us thinking "oh looks at at the bluebirds wearing red shirts, its terrible" or "well they're getting 100 million" either. So i feel the 35K or whatever he's paid is irrelevant I just hope that football can prove to be his escape and help us achieve what we want to achieve in the process.

We aren't a charity.

He's clearly come back here knowing he wasn't interested in football and taking mIllions in wages off us hat we can barely afford in the process and is now not even playing because he's feeling a bit sad.

Ffs He talks about wanting to be in the real world yet is failing to grasp what that is. I wish I could take a few weeks off and play some golf on full pay whenever I feel sad.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 am

I mean no offence by this but you saying he clearly wasn't interested in football is an assumption, and if assumption was fact we'd be in the EPL already when we were favorites with QPR. I doubt fans would complain in the futute if Bellamy played a part in getting us promoted. We can't have our cake and eat it, we brought him in thinking he'd help the cause, but thats not his fault. Malky brought in the players he thought will get us promoted. Whether he's happy or not or what he's earning is irrelevant. We where in a huge amount of debt before he was even brought in, this was already known. What really matters is where we are after the season ends. I'm sure you'd agree with that and ,the best thing right now I believe is to stand by the decisions made and hope for the best.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 am

ninianblue wrote:found it strange really all the bullshit we have listened to in the last week. hes injured. the big write ups on his calf injury. all the crap. wrap him up in cotton wool etc., my opinion is, he only came back to cardiff because he was f*cking about in liverpool, and his mrs said. come back home or its over. why people want to put a guard up against a guy who has cheated on his wife and kids bemuses me, :(

Perhaps he wasn't as lucky as you and not born a saint.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:18 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

Agree with this post, rather give him few weeks off to sort his head out, can be a really important player for us, don't understand why people on this site constantly abuse and post negative stuff about our players

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 am

We all knew what was going on so its no supprise i agree with some posters when they say things vs him, lets not sugar coat this as its comming from the same guy who once said in an interview while playing for man city about john terry when asked what did he think about terry and his team mate wayne bridge live on cam he said " We all know what JT is like off the field so it does not supprise me hes always been the same".
I have no pity in me to give the guy at all. I knew he was a broken man the day he signed with his family this family that talk to why he was at out club, his body language in the interview the day he signed told me he was in a mess and even started a thread about it but people choose to ignore it like they do. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88898&p=886701&hilit=depressed#p886701 :(

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 am

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:
Caerdydd wrote:Earning money doesn't mean happiness. Earning money has led to many of people's down falls, with drug habits and so forth. I doubt people in Africa or other less fortunate places are looking at us thinking "oh looks at at the bluebirds wearing red shirts, its terrible" or "well they're getting 100 million" either. So i feel the 35K or whatever he's paid is irrelevant I just hope that football can prove to be his escape and help us achieve what we want to achieve in the process.

We aren't a charity.

He's clearly come back here knowing he wasn't interested in football and taking mIllions in wages off us hat we can barely afford in the process and is now not even playing because he's feeling a bit sad.

Ffs He talks about wanting to be in the real world yet is failing to grasp what that is. I wish I could take a few weeks off and play some golf on full pay whenever I feel sad.

But your not one of the country's most talented footballers are you? Why people keep insisting on comparing footballers working lives with there own is beyond me. And before anyone says that because he's a footballer earning shit loads a week that makes him fair game to have his family life plastered across the internet sorry I just don't agree.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Bet you believe he's injured too don't you? Or bellamys press release a few days ago rubbishing that he'd been given time off? :?

No but I do agreee 100% with the club trying to protect him from the media whilst he sorts his PRIVATE life out.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

2 !!! I couldnt give a flying fuk about his problems at home! Aint my problem! Am I supposed to feel sorry for him??

No you don't have to feel sorry for him, and your quite right I have no right to tell you what you can and cant post. I don't think I did mind you, I think I asked why the f**k you would find someone elses misery funny. I guess we have different values. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you over it. To be fair, your not exactly alone in seeming to enjoy the poor blokes personal problems being plastered over the national press so maybe I shouldn't have singled your post out. But as a rule of thumb text speak irritates me anyway (I'm just an old fashioned prick I guess)

I mean come on.... "Ain't my problem" the f*cking mantra of this whole f*cking country it feels like sometimes. No its not your f*cking problem is it, so showing a shred of decency is definitely not needed. When did people stop doing the right thing just because it was the right thing? Have we really reached a point where everything and everyone is fair game and the only reason I'll do something good is because there is something in it for me?

Again not really aimed solely at you but the attitude that comes across in tour posts is the embodiment of everything that f*cking pisses me off with society today.

It's not your fault I suppose, but it just f*cking irritates me.

You do what the f**k you like though fella... I got enough to worry about in this life without giving a f**k about your opinions.

Laugh it up at the poor bastards personal life falling apart and being plastered across the national press.

Whatever makes you f*cking happy.

I stand by the post. Craig is one of us and we should respect him enough to not enjoy his misery.

See here you go again! Assuming things. Assuming that I'm laughing at his predicament. Where the fuk in any of my posts do I say I'm laughing at him? A" LOL" at the end of my first post where I was joking about what would happen to me if I was in that situation? Let's face it! You was just looking at the slightest thing in someone's post so you could twist it and start bitching. I don't feel sorry for a footballer on 35grand a week who has it all yet decides to wreck his marriage for whatever reason. That don't make me "jealous" like you also assumed. It means I got more important things to worry about than some of payed spoilt footballers marriage problems. What does bother me is that his antics away from football are effecting his ability to do his job! And that is to play football for us. If it was an injury that's keeping him out then no problem. But it seems now like it aint an injury.
Oh, and do me a favour, when you reply to me can you keep it under 4lines and don't write a long drawn out essay ffs? I honestly don't read past 4lines of yor posts! Gets very boring LOOOOOOOOOL