Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellers in the Sunday Mirror tomorrow

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Split from his wife apparently

Re: Bellers in the Sunday Mirror tomorrow

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Top right. :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Sad , but if all the rumours are true it's no Suprise to here this ..

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Sadly for him and his family its true.

But Bellers is now getting himself fit for City's next game. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 pm

I cant imagine that's going to him any good,

then again it could be a joint decision

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Just hope he dose what he dose on the pitch :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:found it strange really all the bullshit we have listened to in the last week. hes injured. the big write ups on his calf injury. all the crap. wrap him up in cotton wool etc., my opinion is, he only came back to cardiff because he was f*cking about in liverpool, and his mrs said. come back home or its over. why people want to put a guard up against a guy who has cheated on his wife and kids bemuses me, :(

And you know that for sure do you :roll:

We just need to back him even more when he walks onto that pitch. Its a tough time for him and as cheesy as it sounds he needs to know we still respect him

what more do you want in life . a job you love, a good wife , lovely kids. plenty of money. some people dont know there born.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 pm

ninianblue wrote:found it strange really all the bullshit we have listened to in the last week. hes injured. the big write ups on his calf injury. all the crap. wrap him up in cotton wool etc., my opinion is, he only came back to cardiff because he was f*cking about in liverpool, and his mrs said. come back home or its over. why people want to put a guard up against a guy who has cheated on his wife and kids bemuses me, :(

and if you had girls falling at your feet millions in the bank, and no company.... 6 days a week

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

earnieblue wrote:

And you know that for sure do you :roll:

dont want to go in to detail but yes

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:

and if you had girls falling at your feet millions in the bank, and no company.... 6 days a week

f*cking hell wheres my tissues :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:We just need to back him even more when he walks onto that pitch. Its a tough time for him and as cheesy as it sounds he needs to know we still respect him

If its true. respect him!!! he has put his kids and wife/marriage on the line for a shag, and you want him too be respected :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

It was a matter of time until the media got hold of the story. We need to be realistic here and watch what we post with regards to this delicate subject, its the kids i feel sorry for but things like this happen in life just hope it can all be resolved amicably.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

who would want a footballers life aye :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Tweeted this the other day.. didn't think it was true.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

so they lied to us. bellars wasnt injured . was he?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Can you play golf with a calf strain ?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:12 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:We just need to back him even more when he walks onto that pitch. Its a tough time for him and as cheesy as it sounds he needs to know we still respect him

:lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 pm

u can tell by his appearence hes a broken man.....hes been a footballer since the age of 14......19years of being apart is gonna eventually do some damage.....not every footballer has an affair and as a family friend i wish people wouldnt judge until they know the real truth......as long as it doesnt affect his performance it dont concern anyone....his kids see the forum so please keep it decent!!!!!!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Should chant his name if he plays on Saturday, can do a lot for someone going through personal troubles, footballers are human.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I dont care if you laugh at me but the way I see it its his personal life nothing to do with us and he is still our player thefore I want to back him regardless of the situation

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:do you guys realise we are paying for this. anybody who buys a season ticket etc, are paying for bellars to take time off. in the real world . if i told my boss me and my wife split up he would say, theres a shame. crack on then :lol:

Exactly!!! 35grand a week ffs. Most people who go through break-ups aint on 35grand a week, and just got to get on with it. Yor wife just left you?? Fukin tough shit, make sure yor in work tomorrow morning or youl be looking for a new job as well as a new wife! That's the real world lol

nail on the head, thats the real world :roll:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm

if my mrs through me out tonight, i be in a cardboard box in tescos in st mellons, footballers book in to st davids 5 star hotel down the bay., ive lost my love of football because of all these footballers antics, i mean, cheryl cole, her husband cheated on her :o . if she was my wife i would lock her up till i got home from the factory :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

It is really bizzare how Footballers ent satisfied with their wifes/girlfriends.. think of us for f**k sake :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

We should show our support for him in force on saturday , or next game he plays

big reception

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm

MalkysMankyMankini wrote:Yeah let's cheer a man who is cheating on his wife and kids while milking our club crippled by debt for 35k a week while he plays golf.

Good idea. :ayatollah:

Whatevers actually happend has nothing to do with us therefore it should not affect us cheering him on as he is our player at the end of the day

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 pm

I am sure the Leeds fans will have a few songs for him. Club caught out lying to the mugs again. :shock: