Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As coleman is not well thought of

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

and his management style and tactical skills seem to be wanting. Do you think that the FAW would go for Ryan Giggs considering he has taken his coaching badges? Just a thought

Re: As coleman is not well thought of

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't get the big fuss about Giggs.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:56 pm

I agree but if Coleman is sacked I worry they will go for Giggs

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Who would manage the friendly games?

Seriously guys, I know Coleman is a Jack but give him a bloody chance is it. Remember, the first few games with Speed in charge were grim and even then, the good results were in a dead Euro group.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I havent said I wouldn't give him a chance I am just putting out a scenario

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm

we might as well have lenny henry running the team

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 pm

I wouldnt hes not tested. And to be honested I would be happy to look outside Wales for a manager just to breathe some fresh air into the national side. I wanted dutch Ray and Osian Roberts to take over. Im not calling for Coleman to be out as we did look ok last night but hes not a big enough figure to me to motivate the players. When we went 1-0 down it took 30 minutes for him to walk up to the touchline and talk to the players instead of shouting at them to motivate them

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 am

Lagerback was ideal :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 am

splottbluebird48 wrote:and his management style and tactical skills seem to be wanting. Do you think that the FAW would go for Ryan Giggs considering he has taken his coaching badges? Just a thought

Coleman is certainly a waste of space - should the FAW be having a quiet word with Harry Redknap?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 am

Personally I'd rather Tony Pulis over Giggs as i think he's done a good job at Stoke, but I doubt he'd leave Stoke for Wales. I'd happily watch long throwings and physical football if it got us results.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

splottbluebird48 wrote:and his management style and tactical skills seem to be wanting. Do you think that the FAW would go for Ryan Giggs considering he has taken his coaching badges? Just a thought

umm just a thought NO