Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burke or noone?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Early days with us for noone but if someone said u could only pick one right now to play for Cardiff, who would u choose?

Re: Burke or noone?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Loved Burke until DJ managed to demoralise him so much he lost the plot. never forget some of runs up the pitch...end product was often missing.

from what I've seen of Noone (1 game) he looks very tricky so there's only one way I could vote

Burke plays for Brum

Noone plays for us

So its Noone

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Judged on the one game noone has played noone :) if he does that every game we are going up :)

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Noone has got a better final ball - makes him the better player in my opinion

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm

As much as I LOVED Burke, if I'm judging from one performance then it would have to be Noone. He has a quick burst of pace and speed and also a tricky player to handle. I felt that Burke was just Cowie, but better. Not too quick and not a lot of skill on show, but a great player none the less.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 am

burke and cowie cudnt be more different u bellend

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 am

whitts4england wrote:burke and cowie cudnt be more different u bellend

Grow up

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:34 am

glammy74 wrote:Noone has got a better final ball - makes him the better player in my opinion

had a look on brightons site when we signed him, one city fan had already asked the question whats he like.
most replies were the same great dribbler,will excite you but his final ball and finishing are crap,one got it spot on when he said he will get you plenty of freekicks and penalties [as he won the penalty and freekick for whitts to score] most though though 1.5 million was good business on their part and the money could be put to better use.
guess we shoul wait a couple of months before making comparisons with burke,just maybe we have been so starved of a decent winger anyone would look good.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 am

whitts4england wrote:burke and cowie cudnt be more different u bellend

Quite agree, apart from the bellend part

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91679

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Frantic wrote:As much as I LOVED Burke, if I'm judging from one performance then it would have to be Noone. He has a quick burst of pace and speed and also a tricky player to handle. I felt that Burke was just Cowie, but better. Not too quick and not a lot of skill on show, but a great player none the less.

Not too quick and not a lot of skill on show, but a great player none the less -
Priceless